|Item model number||940-000110|
|Item Weight||8 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||6.8 x 8.1 x 2.9 inches|
|Item Dimensions L x W x H||6.8 x 8.1 x 2.9 inches|
Logitech F310 USB Wired PC Gamepad Controller (Certified Refurbished)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- This Certified Refurbished product is manufacturer refurbished, shows limited or no wear, and includes all relevant accessories plus a 90 days limited hardware warranty.
- Simple plug-and-play USB connection - works with Windows XP, Vista and 7
- Broad game support - works with popular new titles and old favorites
- 10 programmable buttons, 8-way programmable D-pad
- Customizable with Profiler software (requires software installation)
This Certified Refurbished product is tested and certified by the manufacturer or by a third-party refurbisher to look and work like new, with limited to no signs of wear. The refurbishing process includes functionality testing, inspection, reconditioning and repackaging. The product ships with relevant accessories, a minimum 90-day warranty, and may arrive in a generic white or brown box. Accessories may be generic and not directly from the manufacturer. Only select sellers who maintain a high performance bar may offer Certified Refurbished products on Amazon. Learn more or See all Certified Refurbished on Amazon
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Console-style control for your PC games - Experience the console-style gaming you crave on your PC with the Gamepad F310. Easy to use with its familiar shape and layout, it supports new games and old favorites. Programmable controls allow for a more custom experience, while its floating D-pad enables quick response. Just plug it in and get ready to play the way you like: to win.
Top Customer Reviews
They say that it's a certified refurbished product, but I don't see how they could possibly let clearly broken products through. Clearly, somebody is not doing their job.
Fortunately Amazon processed a refund for me. Now I have to order a new one and wait for that one to arrive... possibility of getting a cheap working controller not worth the hassle in my opinion.
I'll give up on the refurbished version and get a new one - too much wasted time for a $15 piece.