|Screen Size||3 inches|
|Wireless Type||802.11 a/b/g/n|
|National Stock Number||7025-01-619-4957|
Logitech G500s Laser Gaming Mouse with Adjustable Weight Tuning
|Price:||$45.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Weight and balance tuning adjust to unique play styles, including overall weight, center of gravity, and placement of weights
- Advanced surface materials include hydrophobic coating of palm area, dry-grip sides and fingerprint resistant coating of primary buttons
- In-game sensitivity switching with multiple DPI settings up to 8200 DP
- Onboard memory profile for game-specific setup, 2 meter braided USB cable
- Adjustable weight and balance tuning: Mix and match up to 27 grams of extra weights for a personalized feel and control
- 10 programmable buttons and on-board memory: Perform single game commands or intricate macros with a simple button click, plus store your settings in the mouse so you can take them with you
- Dual-mode scroll wheel: Instantly switch from click-to-click mode to hyper-fast scrolling
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
It's easy to be passionate about winning, but at Logitech, our passion is in the science that makes winning possible. We build precise gaming instruments. We advance technology so gamers can reach new levels of speed, precision, reliability and comfort. Science is our philosophy, our methodology for studying, testing, and advancing gamers' experience—in the lab and in the game.
Logitech G500s Laser Gaming Mouse
Laser versatility at hand. Customization in mind.
You’re in a frenetic FPS firefight and need the best tool for survival. With adjustable weight tuning, gaming-grade laser precision, 10 programmable buttons and one-click DPI switching, this is the customizable mouse to have by your side when the pressure is on and everything is at stake.
- Built-in adjustable weight tuning system
- Precision gaming-grade laser sensor
- 10 programmable buttons 1
- Onboard memory stores one game profile
- In-game sensitivity switching
- Dual-mode hyper-fast scroll wheel
- Long-life buttons rated to 20 million clicks
- Advanced surface coatings keep your palm from sticking to the mouse
- Works with Windows 8, Windows 7 or Windows Vista
Adjustable weight tuning system
- Internal cartridge makes it easy to tune the mouse’s weight and balance to your unique game style
- Mix and match up to 27 grams of metal weights in small increments to customize your mouse for just the right feel and performance
Versatile dual-mode scroll wheel
- Click-to-click mode helps you quickly select weapons
- Switch to hyper-fast scrolling to fly through long web pages
10 programmable buttons
- Setup one-button triggers for actions that typically require digging into menus
- Easily assign any keyboard keystroke or multi-command macro to any button with Logitech Gaming Software
- Or control your game and mouse’s performance right out of the box with pre-configured button settings—no software required
Full-speed 1 millisecond report rate
- Experience zero delay between your thoughts and actions
- Mouse communicates with your computer 1000 times per second—eight times faster than standard USB mice
Take your settings with you
- Personalize your tracking settings and all 10 buttons to work exactly the way you want1
- Set and save your unique game profile in the mouse1
- Bring your setup to other PCs without having to reconfigure your mouse
Advanced gaming-grade design
- High-precision gaming laser for better cursor control at fast hand speeds
- Long-life buttons are rated to endure an amazing 20 million clicks—up to five times as long as most other gaming mice
- Advanced surface coatings keep your palm from sticking to the mouse
- Rugged braided cable
Instant in-game sensitivity switching
- Shift between your current DPI level and another with a single button press
- Set up to five DPI levels, from pixel-precise targeting (200 DPI) to lightning-fast maneuvers (up to 8200 DPI)
Easy-to-use setup software
- Use optional Logitech Gaming Software to perfectly match commands to your favorite games
- Simply drag and drop settings to customize button and tracking profiles for any game
- Or use pre-configured customizations with automatic game detection of the game you're playing
What's in the box?
- Adjustable weight-cartridge
- Tuning weights and case
- User documentation
What you need:
- Windows 8, Windows 7or Windows Vista
- USB port
- Internet connection foroptional software download1
- Resolution: 200 dpi - 8200 dpi
- Max. acceleration2: 30 G
- Max. speed3: up to 4 meters/second
- USB report rate: Up to 1000 reports/second
- Sleep mode: disabled
- Dynamic coefficient of friction3: .09 μ (k)
- Static coefficient of friction3: .14 μ (s)
- Tuning weight: Up to 27 grams
- Buttons (Left/Right): 20 million clicks
- Feet: 250 kilometers
3. Tested on wood-veneer desktop.
Which Logitech Gaming Mouse Is Right For You?
Logitech G500s Laser Gaming Mouse
|What Do You Get?||Great value and control for MOBA/RTS games||Full-featured performance for FPS games||Advanced FPS mouse with weight and balance tuning||Wireless freedom and wired performance for MMORPG games|
|Full-Speed USB Corded|
|Weight Tuning System:|
Add weight for a customized feel
|Programmable Buttons: |
For single actions or intricate macros
|Profile Storage: |
Store ready-to-play profiles
|Sensor||High-definition optical||High-definition optical||Laser||Laser|
|Maximum Resolution: |
Higher means faster cursor speed
|2500 dpi||4000 dpi||8200 dpi||8200 dpi|
|Adjustable Sensitivity: |
Change dpi on the fly for pixel-precise targeting or lightning fast maneuvers
|Hyper-Fast Scrolling: |
Fly through long web pages
|Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista|
Top Customer Reviews
I will compare this directly to my G500 that started to defect by double clicking or not clicking after less than a year of light non-gaming use. I never expected my G500 to do that and i no longer trust logitech the same as i did. I couldn't use the manufacturers warranty because I had not use it for a year due to school, so keep your box to this mouse just in case. It is worth mentioning that the G500s has a 3 year warranty.
Immediate impressions after plugging the mouse in but before use: is that the sides are textured for a secure grip and the top is a strange plastic almost rubber feel. I bought this mouse specifically because it's big and fits my hand well. I was considering the G600 for the same price however that's closer to a claw shape and it didn't seem like I would enjoy that. also the G500 has red lights to indicate what dpi level your on, this one is blue and I think that's sexy. I played ROTMG for a bit and the mouse is exactly like the G500 except the feet aren't worn yet so it's stiffer than i'm used to. I'm sure that will change. reviewers on Logitech's website complain of 3 things 1) that there is a high pitched electrical noise when the mouse is on and either moving or holding still. I'm 25 years old and with my ear against the mouse I hear no such thing. which is a relief because I was worried. 2)there used to be input lag, but with the right firmware updates I experience 0 lag from movement of my hand to movement of the pointer on screen. 3) some people complained about where the lazer eye was positioned, but between both versions of this model i have never had a problem with it. That being said its probably just a matter of getting used to it if your mouse was different in this area.Read more ›
And then it began to malfunction and have the dreaded double click bug, which is a design flaw that some of Logitech's gaming mice seem to suffer from (Google it).
When ever you click the the left mouse button (forefinger) it registers in game as two clicks and in some games its ok, but in other games it totally ruins the game, not to mention thats its super annoying when working at the desktop or outside of gaming..
I contacted Logitech to get an RMA and they flat-out refused to repair or warranty the mouse because my mouse was purchased through an "unauthorized reseller". Even though I purchased this new, have the receipt, and even though its a known issue that plagues many Logitech gaming mice, still they refuse to honor their own warranty. No mention was ever made of this when I purchased the mouse or registered it new, right out of the box with logitechs online registering service.
This is the very first time that I have ever purchased anything through or fulfilled by Amazon that was denied for warranty or service, and at this point I am forced to see this as a short coming by Logitech.
It really annoys me because I have always used Logitech hardware for many, many years and I have been a loyal customer of theirs, even referring their products to friends and family alike.. Goodbye Logitech it will be a very cold day in Hot-town before you see another cent from me. Companies that do not honor their warranties have no place in my wallet or my life...Good riddance..
I would only add that Amazon shipped this item to me fast and it was exactly as described, bran new. . A plus for amazon and F minus for Logitech... Buyer beware....
The g500s uses the S9808 sensor, it can go higher in DPI if that matters to you but the true advantage is the lack of accel issues. Excellent mouse especially in combination with Hyperglide teflon mouse feet on the bottom, all gliding across a very large QcK Heavy cloth mousepad by SteelSeries. Low sensitivity gamer's dream.
I also go with these mice in the g5/g500/g500s line due to sideways scroll function. I'm right handed but use the mouse in my left and have done so since I was a little kid. I use the arrow keys and keys around that area of the keyboard. I play Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory, basically the most difficult FPS game out there. Without this side scroll wheel I have no key to use to lean. In this game, and possibly some older ones.. the game can't detect the side scrolling function so you have to bind those keys in the Logitech software to press normal keyboard keys then bind those normal keyboard keys in-game to do what you want them to do.
There is a slight high pitch humm from this mouse but I probably wouldn't have noticed it so fast if I hadn't read about it online prior to purchasing the mouse. I use closed back headphones and always have music playing or I'm playing a game and/or talking on TS/vent/skype.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The best gaming mouse, I ever had. I neither like the design nor the price of the newer versions. It is a relatively large mouse, for people with big hands. Read morePublished 1 day ago by Chrisinger
I love this mouse.
Super comfortable, easy to configure. The adjustable weights really make this an awesome mouse.
I use it every day at work.
Very good mice. My 2 years had tons of fun playing with as a toy. I use it at least 3 times a week to game and Web surf.Published 2 days ago by Adan
I have a 502 for my home computer and the 500 for work,
It is definitely uglier than the 502, but I think I like the ergonomics more than the 502. Read more
knocked a star because the scroll wheel is out of balance, which is extremely annoying when using a word processor. Read morePublished 5 days ago by Toxic Weebs
THE BEST MOUSE STILL. Not really, that honor goes to the Logitech G5, but good look finding one for less than $200. This is the exact same mouse anyway, literally. Read morePublished 7 days ago by Amazon Customer
Have had the mouse for 4 years and still works fine. If you have big hands GET IT! It's very comfortable for big hands.Published 8 days ago by Amazon Customer
Logitech has a pattern of creating awesome products in waves, eventually phasing them out and replacing them with (IMO) worse products to address a niche trend or fad. Read morePublished 25 days ago by DP