|Item model number||910-002864|
|Operating System||Windows 7|
|Item Weight||8.1 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||1.6 x 2.9 x 4.6 inches|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||1.6 x 2.9 x 4.6 inches|
|Batteries||1 C batteries required.|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Date First Available||June 14, 2012|
Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $6.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty. Power surges covered from day one.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Logitech G600 MMO Gaming Mouse, RGB Backlit, 20 Programmable Buttons
|List Price:||$79.99 Details|
|Price:||& FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$42.09 (53%)|
Enhance your purchase
|Movement Detection Technology||Laser|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 20 MMO tuned buttons: Includes unique 12 button thumb panel designed for quick, no look navigation; The low friction polytetrafluoroethylene feet eliminate friction on nearly any surface for smoother motions, precise cursor movements and improved accuracy
- G shift ring finger button: Instantly double the number of actions you can perform with every button. PTFE Feet: 250-km range
- Built for comfort: Sculpted shape and tuned buttons reduce click fatigue during marathon multiplayer sessions; G8 cycle modes
- Total personalization: Set it up your way with customizable thumb panel lighting colors, DPI levels or button assignments; Do not use a USB hub
- Made for PC gaming: Compatible with Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Climate Pledge Friendly
We’ve made it easier to discover products with sustainability certifications, as part of our commitment to help preserve the natural world. Time is fleeting. Learn more
PRODUCT CERTIFICATION (1)
CarbonNeutral product certification follows a recognized global framework, The CarbonNeutral Protocol, which lays out how to measure, reduce and offset the carbon emissions created when products are made. We believe companies should reduce all their emissions and The Protocol, which is publicly available, shows them how to do that. The Protocol is developed and managed by climate finance and carbon neutrality experts Natural Capital Partners.
From the manufacturer
Logitech G600 MMO Gaming Mouse
For complete control in your favorite MMOs
With 20 buttons, the Logitech G600 MMO Gaming Mouse is the most customizable and easy-to-use mouse specifically designed for mastering your favorite MMOs. Whether you're out to burn down the boss or are in the heat of a PVP battle, this mouse gives you new power to execute every action with lightning-fast accuracy.
- 20 MMO-tuned buttons
- Intuitive thumb panel design eliminates misclicks
- G-shift doubles button functions
- Sculpted, supportive shape reduces hand fatigue
- Customizable lighting effects and colors
- Onboard memory stores three game profiles
- Gaming-grade laser sensor tracks up to 8200 dpi
- 1 millisecond USB report rate executes your actions instantly without lag
- Primary buttons rated to 20 million clicks
20 MMO-tuned buttons
Put every action at your fingertips with three primary buttons, 12 thumb buttons, a clickable scroll wheel that tilts, plus DPI and profile switching. They’re all pre-configured for optimal MMO use right out of the box – no drivers required.
Dual-dish thumb panel
Put immediate access to all 12 primary MMO skills under your thumb. The dual-dish design was developed with input from leading MMO game developers. Two carefully positioned sets of six buttons help reduce action timings and minimize misclicks.
G-shift and DPI shift
Use the G-Shift button to instantly double the number of actions you can perform with every other button. Set up to five DPI levels per profile and shift between them with the press of a button—great for precision sniping.
Locate keys in any room with custom backlit keys. Assign any of 16 million colors to each profile, profile mode, and mode style in the same game. You can tell, without looking down, which mode you’re in to ensure your setup is optimized.
The three memory profiles are stored onboard so you can access all of your button, tracking, and lighting color information on any computer with no software required. Want to customize the default settings? Want access to more intricate macro and scripting capabilities than the onboard macros can provide? Download the optional Logitech Gaming Software and tweak your settings to perfection*. (*Some profile settings require Logitech Gaming Software to be enabled and are not supported on Linux and earlier Windows-based operating systems.)
Comfortably shaped to go the distance
The G600 is sculpted to support your hand through hours of raiding.
Every button is tuned to reduce click fatigue without accidental actuations.
Experience high-precision laser tracking up to 8200 dpi. With primary buttons rated to 20 million clicks each and an ultra-durable braided USB cable, the G600 is built to last.
- Windows Vista, Windows 7, or Windows 8
- Available USB port
- Internet connection for optional configuration software download, available at logitech.com/support-downloads/software
- Buttons (Left / Right / Third): 20 million clicks
- Feet: 250 kilometers
- Weight: 133 grams (without cable)
- Dimensions: 118mm x 75mm x 41mm
- Cable length: 6.5 feet (2 meters)
*Measured on popular cloth and plastic gaming mouse pads. Specifications may vary depending on surface.
**Measured on a wood veneer desk. Specifications may vary depending on surface.
What’s in the box:
- User Documentation
- Resolution: 50 - 8200 dots per inch (dpi)
- Image processing: 11.25 megapixels/second
- Max. acceleration: 25G1
- Max. speed: up to 160 inches (4.06 meters)/second.*
- USB data format: 16 bits/axis
- USB report rate: Up to 1000 reports/second.
- Sleep mode: disabled
- Dynamic coefficient of friction: .09 µ (k)**
- Static coefficient of friction: .14 µ (s)**
- Total weight: 133 grams
- Cord: 15 grams
|Logitech G302 Daedalus Prime MOBA Gaming Mouse||Logitech G402 Hyperion Fury Gaming Mouse||Logitech G303 Daedalus Apex Gaming Mouse||Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum RGB Tunable Gaming Mouse||Logitech G600 MMO Gaming Mouse|
|What do you get?||Great value and control for MOBA/RTS games||World’s fastest FPS gaming mouse||Performance Edition MOBA gaming mouse||Fully customizable lighting, surface, weight and balance tuning for FPS games||Complete control in your favorite MMOs|
|Connection: full-speed USB corded||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Sensor||High-definition optical||High-definition optical||High-definition optical||High-definition optical||Laser|
|Maximum resolution with on-the-fly DPI shifting||4,000 dpi||4,000 dpi||12,000 dpi||12,000 dpi||8,200 dpi|
|System support||Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista||Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista||Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista Mac OS X 10.8.x or later||Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7||Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP Mac OS X 10.6.x or later|
Compare with similar items
With 20 buttons, the Logitech G600 MMO Gaming Mouse is the most customizable and easy-to-use mouse specifically designed for mastering your favorite MMOs.
The mouse is like new. Only used it for few weeks. The G19 button (middle of the last row on the side of the mouse) is a little insensitive. You need to press it an hair harder for it to register.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have used this mouse for FIVE. YEARS. DAILY. I have spilled coffee on this mouse, Monster energy drinks on this mouse, water on this mouse; this mouse swam every day as if it lived in a luxury hot tub but it was really just my desk.
This is a gaming mouse, yes, but as a gamer let me just tell you that there’s a difference between “gaming” hardware and then gaming hardware that actually delivers and is built to last for what you’re doing.
I’m not talking about logging in on League of Legends or Overwatch once or twice a week. I’m not talking about Call of Duty, Fortnite, or whatever everyone’s into these days. I’m talking about using this mouse constantly for a minimum of 8 hours per day, every day, 5-7 days a week. For years. This mouse was built to LAST.
I’ve had about 3 of these mice in this timespan. Not because they broke; they NEVER did. It’s just that after you own anything for more than a few years, especially after spilling various drinks on it, it just gets junky after a while. (You know...finger grease, bent cords, etc). I replaced this mouse on my own accord when I felt like treating myself - NEVER because I “had to”. Because I didn’t.
I don’t endorse many things in my life, but so help me, if you need a dependable mouse that you can rely on for years, THIS. IS. IT. 👏🏻.
I now live in my house with my boyfriend (whom I met off WoW... I know, yikes) and though we no longer competitively play games anymore, we still use this mouse for our computers. My entire life has gone into its next chapter and one of the only consistent factors in it has been this mouse. That’s wild.
My friends (guildies) have all gotten married and had kids, I’m still flying out to another one’s wedding later this year, so much of our lives have changed in incomprehensible ways. But Logitech never changed what they did, and I guess I’m not only reviewing this product but also thanking them for creating such a simple item that gives me so many fantastic memories. Again, it’s a mouse. That’s wild.
Anyway, thanks for reading. I gotta represent the brands I trust, you know? I hope you enjoy this product as much as I did, and continue to. Cheers.
Well it is the better mouse in my opinion, but not by much so if you don't want to spend as much, the Venus is perfectly fine and well worth the money, where the G600 is better is quality, the parts do feel like they'll last longer,
I like the ring finger extra button over the to the left of the left click mouse button on the Venus mouse, one thing I was worried about switching to the G600, is that I like my gaming mouses heavy, I used all the weights in the Venus gaming mouse, thankfully the G600 is as heavy or barely noticeably lighter then the Venus mouse,
Really the only thing I liked the Venus mouse more over the G600, is the size, I have large hands, glove size large some times are a little tight but that should give you an idea, anyways, the utechsmart venus mouse is slightly larger then the G600, it also has a thumb rest which I like but because the G600 is smaller, my palm doesn't rest as much on the G600, making my wrist rest more so on the mouse pad which can be uncomfortable, but raising my chair fixed that.
Was it worth the price difference? mmm, at this moment it being $3, sure, though $39 is still pretty high for a gaming mouse, heh unless your a Razor fan boy, anyways, I'm happy with my purchase, though we'll see if the G600 lasts as long as the Utechsmart Venus mouse.
I wanted to love this mouse as it feels and looks great, but the support and the constant problems ruined it for me. Maybe if they fixed the software that was last updated in 2013 the mouse would actually work.
Top reviews from other countries
This is no coincidence. In 10 years i've probably bought like 10 or 11 peripherals (keyboards, mice, keypads, etc) and all of them high-end, and NONE lasted beyond 3 years. Now some people would say "that's normal wear and tear" or "just buy another one" but hell no. In the 90s and early 2000s i NEVER remember a keyboard or mouse failing on me (except for the balls of mice getting dirty, which could be cleaned). Logitech is a deceptive company, STAY AWAY from them.
This is peerless in terms of multi-button mice. Lighter than you might expect, the mouse is easy to use and fits well to the shape of the palm.
The real star here though is the button layout on the side. Logitech paid a lot of attention to make sure the buttons are easy to identify just by touch. Other mice have buttons that all feel the same, but the M600 has them set in 2 concave groups, so your thumb sits comfortably in the little concave depression of each, making it very easy to tell between the buttons. There’s no chance you’ll accidentally press the wrong one because you can immediately feel which one you’re touching.
Sadly Logitech don’t make this anymore and haven’t replaced it with a similar updated version. There’s nothing on the current market that comes close to this.
1. Over 20 programmable buttons
2. Adjustable DPI
3. G-Setting is wicked.
4. Light weight
1. When you push a macro button there is no indication if the macro is active or not.. (This should be able to be set with the lighting effects but isnt possible.)
2. The thumb buttons are very sensitive so its very easy to accidentally push one of them.. the bad thing about this is if you have multiple macros set to multiple buttons it can be EXTREMELY difficult to see what button is active to turn the macro off. (basically related to issue #1)
3. The mouse is Ergonomic but that being said because of its size it can become slightly uncomfortable after time.
Other then the 3 small issues its a great gaming mouse.
The first one lasted 2 1/2 years being used for up to 10 hours a day . . . the second one has been in use for 3 1/2 years of daily punishment.
The best gaming mouse for MMO [Guild Wars 2 ] - my kill rate and survival went way up when I learned where the buttons were :)
However I began my pc gaming experience on a G700s and I've loved the build quality of the logitech brand ever since.
This may sound weird but I use this mouse for FPS titles. Military sims ( Squad,Hell Let Loose)and Hunt Showdown (Battle Royale). It's perfect. I need lots of functions and this mouse does just this.
The 12 side buttons are great but where it really shines is in the 3 mouse click buttons. Literally gamechanger. I have no idea why other companies don't adopt this. It's comfy and a perfect use for your index finger.