Other Sellers on Amazon
Logitech Harmony Elite Remote Control (915-000256) (Certified Refurbished)
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- This Certified Refurbished product is tested and certified by the manufacturer or by a third-party refurbisher to look & work like new, with limited to no signs of wear. The refurbishing process includes functionality testing, inspection, reconditioning and repackaging. The product ships with all relevant accessories, a minimum 90-day warranty & may arrive in a generic white or brown box.Only select sellers who maintain a high performance bar may offer Certified Refurbished products on Amazon.
- The most powerful and intuitive Harmony remote: All-in-one control of up to 15 home entertainment and connected home devices
- Full color touch screen: Simply swipe and tap to control channels, movies, volume, 50 favorite channels and smart home devices like Philips Hue lights
- One-touch Activities: Touch an Activity like "Watch a Movie" to automatically power on and switch devices to the right settings
- Works with over 270,000 devices: Controls your TV, satellite or cable box, Apple TV, Roku, TiVo, Blu-ray player, game consoles, plus connected lights, locks, thermostats, sensors and more
This Certified Refurbished product is tested and certified by the manufacturer or by a third-party refurbisher to look and work like new, with limited to no signs of wear. The refurbishing process includes functionality testing, inspection, reconditioning and repackaging. The product ships with relevant accessories, a minimum 90-day supplier warranty, and may arrive in a generic white or brown box. Accessories may be generic and not directly from the manufacturer. Only select sellers who maintain a high performance bar may offer Certified Refurbished products on Amazon Renewed. See all Certified Refurbished on Amazon Renewed.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare to similar items
This item Logitech Harmony Elite Remote Control (915-000256) (Certified Refurbished)
Logitech Harmony 650 Infrared All in One Remote Control, Universal Remote, Programmable Remote (Silver)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Tech Union||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||PrimeDeal|
|Item Dimensions||9.4 x 10.1 x 3.3 in||2 x 6 x 0.6 in||1.61 x 10.79 x 5.75 in||5.43 x 10.04 x 3.5 in||5.3 x 6 x 3.1 in||1.54 x 2.13 x 7.56 in|
Logitech Harmony Elite is the most powerful and intuitive Harmony remote. It controls up to 15 devices for seamless control of your entertainment - and your home. The all-new design keeps the best features from its predecessors-color touchscreen, motion sensing, and vibration feedback-and adds an improved button layout, dedicated connected home buttons, and a replaceable, rechargeable battery with 20% greater capacity
Top customer reviews
Take that with a grain of salt though, as everyone's got different systems which will likely be different difficulties to setup, and I've only had the remote for a week and haven't had any opportunity to run into some of the other issues purchasers have reported in other reviews.
The only problem I had wit it was with programming the remote. After installing the software I plugged it into a USB extension from the back of my desktop. It got to 99% and said it couldn't communicate properly with the remote. After a few tries, I plugged it into the front USB port. Again it got to 99% and errored. I then plugged the supplied cable directly into a rear USB port and it programed without a problem. To re-test I installed the software on one of my laptops and the reprogramming worked with no problems. So, if you're programming the remote, stay away from using any sort of extension cable, front port or hub. Just plug it directly into the back of your desktop or on any built in port on your laptop and you'll be fine.
As a side note: I bought the remote for my 67 year old mother and she likes it. She had no problems reading the buttons and had no problems using it. Personally I think she's just happy not having to use the old remote like some wizard trying to cast a spell just to get the channel to change.