Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Logitech Harmony Smart Control with Smartphone App..." and save 58% off the $129.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Logitech Harmony Smart Control with Smartphone App and Simple All In One Remote - Black
- Use your smartphone (available Harmony Smartphone app) or the included Harmony Remote to control your entertainment devices.Internet access Wi-Fi: Supports 802.11g/n, WPA Personal, WPA2-AES and 64/128-bit WEP encryption
- Smartphone app includes Swipe and Tap control for one-touch control of your entertainment system, up to 50 favorite channel icons, volume, media playback, and more (Works with iPhone iOS 6.0 or later and Android 4.0 or later)
- Included Harmony Hub lets you control devices hidden behind cabinet doors or walls, including game consoles such as PS3, Wii, and Xbox 360
- Future-proof control of up to 8 devices: Works with over 270,000 devices including cable TV boxes, Apple TV, Roku, Sonos, Amazon Fire TV, Phillips Hue, Xbox One, PS3, and TV-connected PC or Mac
- Removable battery
Buy this product as Certified Refurbished and save $8.99.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Logitech Harmony Smart Control
TURN YOUR SMARTPHONE OR TABLET INTO A ONE-TOUCH UNIVERSAL REMOTE. Now you can control your entire entertainment system with the smartphone or tablet you already own. The Harmony Hub combined with a powerful app give you personalized control of up to eight devices—even through closed cabinets and walls. Plus, you get a simple Harmony remote for everyone in the house when your smartphone isn’t handy.
Harmony App for easy tap-and-swipe entertainment control using your smartphone or tablet* | RF control of devices inside closed cabinets and behind walls | Controls up to 8 devices including cable TV boxes, Apple TV, Roku, Sonos, Amazon Fire TV, Phillips hue, Xbox One, PS3 and TV-connected PC or Mac | Powerful customization, including 50 Favorite channel icons**, creating one-touch activities and re-ordering buttons | Also includes handheld universal remote for the household | Works with over 270,000 devices | Easy online setup ( *Compatible with iOS 6.0 or later and Android 4.0 or later. **Channel availability subject to your local service provider. )
Harmony Hub turns RF signals from the remote into IR or Bluetooth commands your devices can understand and can’t see—behind closed cabinet doors or walls. Control up to 8 devices including your PS3, Wii or Xbox One, plus your Internet subscription services, like Netflix or Hulu. Harmony supports 270,000 devices from 6,000+ brands, including devices you own today and add tomorrow. Harmony’s online device library makes it easy to update your smartphone and remote with new devices and commands.
Controls Sonos, Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV or Phillips hue
Control your Sonos* with Harmony App to play, pause, change volume or launch your Sonos Favorites. Control Philips hue lights** by integrating lighting control into your Harmony activities like Listen to Music, Play a Game or Watch a Movie. Imagine starting a Watch TV activity and your hue lights automatically dim to your favorite accent lighting settings. You can control Amazon Fire TV, too. Just launch the Harmony App, add Fire TV, and create a Watch Fire TV Activity. (*Sonos music player sold separately. **Phillips hue lights sold separately. Online setup required. )
Find your content faster
Now you can avoid frustrating on-TV keyboards. Use your smartphone/tablet keyboard or speech recognition capability with the Harmony App to find your content faster on Apple TV, Roku or Amazon FireTV. Also works with Windows PCs and Macs.
Harmony App for smartphone or tablet
Anyone in the house can download the app and turn their smartphone or tablet into a personal universal remote. With one-touch activity control, you just tap “Watch TV” or “Watch a Movie” and Harmony powers on the right devices to the right settings. Simply swipe and tap to change channels, adjust volume, fast-forward and rewind. Plus, you can organize and re-order buttons, activities, and up to 50 Favorite channel icons* the way you like them—right on your smartphone. (** Channel availability subject to your local service provider. )
Easy guided online setup
Simply download the Harmony App to your computer or your iPhone 4S or later or Android smartphone with Bluetooth Smart Technology. Screen prompts make it easy to set up your app and remote with commands for your devices. Live customer support is ready to help if you need it.
Comes with a handheld remote for the house
This simple all-button Harmony universal remote gives everyone at home easy control of your entertainment system when your smartphone or tablet isn’t handy. It also works with Harmony Hub for control of devices in closed cabinets.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The remote itself is very useful, and has replaced 4 others that used to sit around cluttering up our couch cushions. It has a good heft such that it feels substantial, but is not too thick or bulky. The textured rubber backing feels very nice and stops the remote from sliding around in your hand or on a table. The included hub is small and unassuming, and blends right in to the rest of the equipment in my entertainment center. The additional IR blaster is very small, and was easily hidden against the base of the TV stand. The buttons on the remote are all a good size and easy to press without accidentally pressing multiple buttons at once, and are arranged in a very logical layout that reduces having to search for the button you are looking for. The associated Harmony App works well enough for product setup, developing pre-set "actions", etc although it has crashed a few times.
Fast forward to today, I've read that the Logitech Harmony remotes have come a LONG way from their beginnings. Not only are they slick, but they are powerful and very functional. Off and on, I've seen the Logitech Harmony 650 &Logitech 700 go on sale but I never pulled the trigger. I eventually found out that the setup I had required a universal remote to do BOTH IR (infrared) and RF (radio frequency) control. The lower end Logitech line is IR *ONLY*. I investigated the other lines and found that the minimum I could get was the Harmony Hub ($99.99 MSRP) but required an "app" on your smartphone or tablet (no remote was included). However, I'm a cheapskate and I wanted a physical remote but I refused to pay that much for a remote.
Then came the day where there was a sale on the Harmony Hub w/ Remote (which is the item I'm reviewing). Amazon had it listed for $69.99 for 1 day only (a discount of $60). I immediately pulled the trigger on it and I haven't looked back since. Now knowing what I know, I should have bought this a LONG TIME AGO.
Here's what I like about it:
1. Controls literally everything (it gets its info from the Logitech "Cloud". Therefore there are always devices added to it, thus the remote never goes "obsolete".
2. Has General Activities Out Of the Box, But Can Be Customized and Tweaked to your liking. For example, my sound system utilizes HDMI ARC, which turns on/off depending on if the TV turns on/off. The activities involving a TV had each device come on/off individually. I tweaked the macros to just ignore the soundbar functions and let the HDMI ARC do it's job. Another example is the delays of each macro step was too long for my liking. It would have me wait several seconds just to flip between activities. I modified each action and shaved off a couple seconds and I wasn't sitting there waiting.
3. Controls more than just entertainment systems, but anything that can be controlled with a remote: Thermostats, Lights, Alexa, Sonos, etc. With just 1 device, you can do anything in regards to home automation.
4. Easy to program. Took me just 30 minutes to set up my activities consisting of Smart TV, Cable, FireTV, and Radio functions.
5. Controls IR, RF, Bluetooth devices.
6. Comes with an IR BLASTER! Which separately with other high-end remotes is just another accessory to buy.
7. I ditched 4 remotes for just 1. THANK YOU LOGITECH
Watching/listening to different activities has been consolidated to just 1 remote. I can't believe how easy it was to setup and get working. As I mentioned in my likes points, I no longer have to fish/find multiple remotes depending on the activity I want to do. 1 remote does it all. Again, I got the remote/hub at a steal of a price but had I known what I know now, I would have bought it at retail price.
Do yourself a favor and buy one now.
The term "IR blaster" seems appropriate enough in this case. In my case, the hub is placed directly on top of and next to the DirectTV and Receiver, and is actually SEPARATED from the TV by a cabinet with no line of sight at all. Yet, it all works perfectly. It reliably controls these devices.
The minimal remote is nicer than the last few generations of full featured remotes and the RF communications between the hub and remote is rock solid. It's responsive and the smartphone setup is very nicely implemented.
Most recent customer reviews
I would take it with me everywhere...but it only works at home for obvious reason.