Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Logitech Harmony Elite Remote Control, Hub and App..." and save 30% off the $349.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Logitech Harmony Elite Remote Control, Hub and App, works with Alexa
|Price:||$298.00 Amazon Prime | Fast, FREE Shipping with|
|You Save:||$51.99 (15%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The most powerful and intuitive Harmony remote works with Alexa for voice control. All-in-one control of up to 15 home entertainment and connected home devices
- Full color touchscreen: Simply swipe and tap to control channels, movies, volume, 50 favorite channels and smart home devices like Philips Hue lights
- One-touch Activities: Touch an Activity like “Watch a Movie” to automatically power on and switch devices to the right settings
- Harmony app: Turns iOS or Android smartphones or tablets into personal universal remote controls for the whole house
- Closed cabinet control: Included Harmony Hub lets you control devices in closed cabinets, or even when away from home
- Convenient charging station: Keeps your remote powered and within reach
- Easy-to-use design: Find the right button every time, even in the dark, with motion-activated backlit buttons, home control buttons and a comfortable layout
- Works with over 270,000 devices: Controls your TV, satellite or cable box, Apple TV, Roku, TiVo, Blu-ray player, game consoles, plus connected lights, locks, thermostats, sensors and more
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
From the Manufacturer
Logitech Harmony Elite
Home theater control. Whole home control.
Harmony Elite is the powerful, intuitive way to control your entertainment. But life doesn’t only happen in the living room. Or only at home for that matter. Harmony Elite goes beyond TV and movies. Far beyond. Use it to control the music from the kitchen, adjust the lights from across town, and the blinds according to the time of day. Compatible with Amazon’s Alexa for easy voice integration and activation.
Create unique home experiences
Get your lighting, locks, thermostat and more to work together for one-touch experiences like 'welcome home' or 'good night'. Set room lighting to automatically dim when you start a movie. Turn on multiple devices at a touch, create custom schedules, or trigger them with sensors.
*Smartphone, tablet, lights, locks, thermostats, sensors, blinds, and other products sold separately.
** Initial online and/or mobile setup required. Data rates may apply for mobile app download.
***Wireless and IR range may vary due to environmental conditions.
- Combined home entertainment and connected home control
- Works with Alexa for Voice control
- Controls up to 15 devices from set-top boxes to Philips Hue lights*
- Swipe-and-tap color touchscreen remote
- One-touch Activities like “Watch TV” switch devices automatically
- Companion Harmony App turns iOS and Android smartphones/tablets into personal universal remotes**
- Harmony Hub for control of devices in closed cabinets***
- Convenient charging station
- Motion-activated backlit buttons
- Works with over 270,000 devices
Alexa voice control
Use Amazon Alexa with your Logitech Harmony Elite remote to start and stop Harmony Activities, or to turn on your television to your favorite channel. For example, say "Alexa, turn on the TV" to power on your Harmony Watch TV Activity, or “Alexa, turn on Netflix” to begin streaming content from just about any device.
Easy on, easy switching
Instead of only controlling one device at a time, Harmony groups your devices into one-touch Activities. Touch 'Watch a Movie' or 'Watch TV' and the right devices automatically power on and switch to the right settings.
Controlling your entertainment is as familiar as controlling your smartphone. Just swipe and tap to change channels, fast-forward or rewind, and adjust volume. Easily add one-touch access to your 50 favorite channels. And everyone in the house can control it all with the remote or their smartphone or tablet via the Harmony app.
The included Harmony Hub relays signals from the remote or app to your devices. No need to point your remote at the device you want to control—including devices hidden inside closed cabinets or behind walls. Use the iOS or Android mobile app to adjust devices even when you’re away from home.
What’s in the box
- Harmony Elite remote (with rechargeable battery)
- Harmony Hub
- Charging station
- USB cable
- 2 AC adapters
- User documentation
For mobile setup:
iOS: iPhone 4S or later, iPad (3rd generation or later), iPad mini, iPod touch (5th generation or later) device with iOS 8.0 or higher.
Android OS: Wi-Fi-enabled smartphone with Android 4.2 or higher.
Bluetooth Smart technology-enabled iOS or Android device.
For online setup:
Windows-based PC: Windows 10, Windows 8, or Windows 7.
Intel-based Mac OS computer: Mac OS X 10.7 or higher.
Harmony App: Download from the App Store or Google Play.
Wi-Fi (Supports 802.11g/n, WPA Personal, WPA2-AES, and 64/128-bit WEP encryption).
|Harmony 650||Harmony Ultimate One||Harmony Home Hub||Harmony Companion||Harmony Elite|
|Highlight||Bright, brilliant home entertainment control||Powerful, seamless home entertainment control||Turn your smartphone into a powerful universal remote control||Control your entertainment and your home from your smartphone||The most powerful, intuitive Harmony remote for home entertainment and home control|
|Number of devices controlled||8||15||8||8||15|
|Works with Alexa||-||-||✓||✓||✓|
|Full-color touchscreen: Tap/swipe channels, control volume/playback; launch multi-device Activities||-||✓||-||-||✓|
|Harmony mobile app: Turn iOS and Android devices into personal universal remotes||-||-||✓||✓||✓|
|Closed cabinet control: Control devices behind cabinet doors and walls||-||-||✓||✓||✓|
|Home automation: Start/stop Activities or devices according to schedules or in response to sensors||-||-||✓||✓||✓|
|Compatibility||Mac/PC||Mac/PC||iOS/Android, Mac/PC||iOS/Android, Mac/PC||iOS/Android, Mac/PC|
|Favorite channels: Customize remote with favorite channels||23||50||50||50||50|
Compare to Similar Items
This item Logitech Harmony Elite Remote Control, Hub and App, works with Alexa
Logitech Harmony 650 Infrared All in One Remote Control, Universal Remote, Programmable Remote (Silver) B004OVECU0
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||2 x 6 x 0.6 in||5.4 x 10 x 3.5 in||1.61 x 10.79 x 5.75 in||5.3 x 6 x 3.1 in|
Logitech Harmony Elite is the most powerful and intuitive Harmony remote that works with Alexa. It controls up to 15 devices for seamless control of your entertainment — and your home. The all-new design keeps the best features from its predecessors—color touchscreen, motion sensing, and vibration feedback—and adds an improved button layout, voice integration, dedicated connected home buttons, and a replaceable, rechargeable battery with 20% greater capacity.
Top Customer Reviews
1) IR blasters. If you have IR equipment all over the place the blasters may drive you nuts. The blasters do not adhere to the equipment. They just sit in front of it. If the blaster gets notched off a shelf or blocked the remote will not work right. The remote does a lot of control using IP communication so that helps a lot.
You can purchase adapters to go from 3/32" to standard 1/8" eyes. No problem using 1/8" mono y splitters to use more eyes. I think I have needed to do 8 eyes or more. I have rarely had an issue when eyes were used instead of IR blasters.
2) you need rock solid wifi! If your wifi network isn't reliable your remote will not be.
3) frequent updates. This is the first Harmony I have worked with that did not require a computer at any point. The previous model Harmony Ultimate Home needed a computer for firmware updates. The elite has already had a few updates even though it is just a week or two out in the world. Harmony remotes and hubs often require a reboot to work right after updating. The elite has been the same so far. No biggy, just reboot the hub and remote if something is not working right.
4) programming can get confusing, especially making changes. The great thing is everything is adjustable on the fly. Just keep a iPhone or iPad around the first few times you use this remote. Making changes in iOS are much easier than from the wand remote.
5) Bluetooth pairing, I had to reboot the hub, remote and the fire tv to get the Bluetooth pairing working.Read more ›
The remote (part that you hold in your hand) 5/5:
I love the overall profile of the remote. It has a great feel in your hand and the buttons are where they should be, unlike some of the other previous Logitech remotes. The buttons are intuitively located which allows for a quick ramp up time especially for the people in the house which may be a little less enthusiastic about new technology. I find the home automation buttons helpful as well, and the fact that you can assign them to other things is a huge bonus as they all have dual states and trigger multiple items so you probably will not need to use them all if you even have compatible items to control.
I find the fact that the remote does not transmit IR to be a huge benefit to the overall experience. No longer do you have to wait while conscientiously pointing the remote at devices as the Harmony remote beams the proper IR signals to all your devices. I found this to be a frustrating aspect of the Harmony One as activity transitions would take far too much of my time waiting for the remote to finish what it is doing. It is also a huge bonus that you can angle the remote towards you while you are interacting with it rather than having to angle it to transmit IR.
The hub: 4/5
The fact that the hub is in an enclosure is a huge win. It is networked which allows for a great interaction with the hub itself and I find that the ability to sync through Logitech's servers and update firmware on the fly a huge win. I especially appreciate the fact that the hub integrates with my smartphone which allows me a lot of freedom!
I have two smaller complaints surrounding the hub. First is that the IR blaster ports on them are 2.Read more ›
I found that the setup and configuration was pretty intuitive and since I was importing an existing Harmony remote it made the setup that much easier. I highly recommend using the software on your computer vs. the smart phone app as it's just a lot easier to use if you have a lot of devices/activities (I have 6 devices and 11 activities). You can download the PC/Mac software from Harmony's website. Even if you aren't importing an existing remote, the setup and default button choices will likely work for most people. As you use the remote you can alter the buttons and activities to your needs. So even if you aren't extremely tech savvy configuring the remote should be pretty straight forward.
After configuring the remote I started using it and I found certain annoyances with the ergonomics and lack of buttons. With this remote they've done away with the numerical buttons for a larger touch screen where you can find the numerical buttons. When you hold the remote it's rather difficult to reach the touch screen and some of the buttons with your thumb. If you’re used to using a hand to hold the remote and another to push the buttons then this annoyance won’t likely be an issue. I am probably spoiled because the Harmony 880 was very well laid out, rests well in your hand, and in my opinion better ergonomically designed.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Freaking Awesome!!! You talk to it and it talks to you and does what you ask it to...better than a Hubby sometimes 😜Published 12 hours ago by kallentx
This is the best remote I've ever used. Works great, controls my entire system, TV, Shield Android TV, and Marantz surround sound receiver. Also works well with Alexa.Published 20 hours ago by Tim Ryan
This is my 2nd Harmony remote (the 1st from more than 7 years was so well loved and utilized that we got rid of it only because the plating on the charging contacts wore off and... Read morePublished 1 day ago by Dallas Kelsey III
Very nice product, works as advertised. RF remote works well. The two included IR blasters allowed me to cover three enclosed cabinets, and they must be powerful because I've never... Read morePublished 1 day ago by Happy Customer
Bottom line: if you want a remote you can integrate with your Amazon Echo, this thing works great. Just be prepared to pay a whole lot. Read morePublished 1 day ago by Storm Browne
I have not written a lot of Amazon reviews. However, my experience with the Harmony Elite has been excruciating, so I want to add my voice to the other 1-star reviewers, and... Read morePublished 2 days ago by Tamara
I love this remote. It takes a little patience and technical prowess to setup correctly but it is a nice addition to any media setup that uses 2 or more controllers. Read morePublished 2 days ago by josh patheal
Got it for Christmas and have it all set up. Integrates nice with Alexa. I can use it to control my Sonos speaker also through Alexa. Read morePublished 2 days ago by C. Burnett