Save Big On Open-Box & Used Products: Buy "Logitech Harmony Elite Remote Control, Hub and App...” from Amazon Open-Box & Used and save 31% off the $349.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all offers from Amazon Open-Box & Used.
Logitech Harmony Elite Remote Control, Hub and App, works with Alexa
|Price:||$295.00 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$54.99 (16%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The most powerful and intuitive Harmony remote works with Alexa for voice control. All-in-one control of up to 15 home entertainment and connected home devices
- Full color touchscreen: Simply swipe and tap to control channels, movies, volume, 50 favorite channels and smart home devices like Philips Hue lights
- One-touch Activities: Touch an Activity like “Watch a Movie” to automatically power on and switch devices to the right settings; Compatible with Amazon’s Alexa for easy voice integration and activation
- Harmony app: Turns iOS or Android smartphones or tablets into personal universal remote controls for the whole house
- Closed cabinet control: Included Harmony Hub lets you control devices in closed cabinets, or even when away from home
- Convenient charging station: Keeps your remote powered and within reach
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
From the manufacturer
Logitech Harmony Elite
Home theater control. Whole home control.
Harmony Elite is the powerful, intuitive way to control your entertainment. But life doesn’t only happen in the living room. Or only at home for that matter. Harmony Elite goes beyond TV and movies. Far beyond. Use it to control the music from the kitchen, adjust the lights from across town, and the blinds according to the time of day. Compatible with Amazon’s Alexa for easy voice integration and activation.
Create unique home experiences
Get your lighting, locks, thermostat and more to work together for one-touch experiences like 'welcome home' or 'good night'. Set room lighting to automatically dim when you start a movie. Turn on multiple devices at a touch, create custom schedules, or trigger them with sensors.
*Smartphone, tablet, lights, locks, thermostats, sensors, blinds, and other products sold separately.
** Initial online and/or mobile setup required. Data rates may apply for mobile app download.
***Wireless and IR range may vary due to environmental conditions.
- Combined home entertainment and connected home control
- Works with Alexa for Voice control
- Controls up to 15 devices from set-top boxes to Philips Hue lights*
- Swipe-and-tap color touchscreen remote
- One-touch Activities like “Watch TV” switch devices automatically
- Companion Harmony App turns iOS and Android smartphones/tablets into personal universal remotes**
- Harmony Hub for control of devices in closed cabinets***
- Convenient charging station
- Motion-activated backlit buttons
- Works with over 270,000 devices
Alexa voice control
Use Amazon Alexa with your Logitech Harmony Elite remote to start and stop Harmony Activities, or to turn on your television to your favorite channel. For example, say "Alexa, turn on the TV" to power on your Harmony Watch TV Activity, or “Alexa, turn on Netflix” to begin streaming content from just about any device.
Easy on, easy switching
Instead of only controlling one device at a time, Harmony groups your devices into one-touch Activities. Touch 'Watch a Movie' or 'Watch TV' and the right devices automatically power on and switch to the right settings.
Controlling your entertainment is as familiar as controlling your smartphone. Just swipe and tap to change channels, fast-forward or rewind, and adjust volume. Easily add one-touch access to your 50 favorite channels. And everyone in the house can control it all with the remote or their smartphone or tablet via the Harmony app.
The included Harmony Hub relays signals from the remote or app to your devices. No need to point your remote at the device you want to control—including devices hidden inside closed cabinets or behind walls. Use the iOS or Android mobile app to adjust devices even when you’re away from home.
What’s in the box
- Harmony Elite remote (with rechargeable battery)
- Harmony Hub
- Charging station
- USB cable
- 2 AC adapters
- User documentation
For mobile setup:
iOS: iPhone 4S or later, iPad (3rd generation or later), iPad mini, iPod touch (5th generation or later) device with iOS 8.0 or higher.
Android OS: Wi-Fi-enabled smartphone with Android 4.2 or higher.
Bluetooth Smart technology-enabled iOS or Android device.
For online setup:
Windows-based PC: Windows 10, Windows 8, or Windows 7.
Intel-based Mac OS computer: Mac OS X 10.7 or higher.
Harmony App: Download from the App Store or Google Play.
Wi-Fi (Supports 802.11g/n, WPA Personal, WPA2-AES, and 64/128-bit WEP encryption).
|Harmony 650||Harmony Ultimate One||Harmony Home Hub||Harmony Companion||Harmony Elite|
|Highlight||Bright, brilliant home entertainment control||Powerful, seamless home entertainment control||Turn your smartphone into a powerful universal remote control||Control your entertainment and your home from your smartphone||The most powerful, intuitive Harmony remote for home entertainment and home control|
|Number of devices controlled||8||15||8||8||15|
|Works with Alexa||-||-||✓||✓||✓|
|Full-color touchscreen: Tap/swipe channels, control volume/playback; launch multi-device Activities||-||✓||-||-||✓|
|Harmony mobile app: Turn iOS and Android devices into personal universal remotes||-||-||✓||✓||✓|
|Closed cabinet control: Control devices behind cabinet doors and walls||-||-||✓||✓||✓|
|Home automation: Start/stop Activities or devices according to schedules or in response to sensors||-||-||✓||✓||✓|
|Compatibility||Mac/PC||Mac/PC||iOS/Android, Mac/PC||iOS/Android, Mac/PC||iOS/Android, Mac/PC|
|Favorite channels: Customize remote with favorite channels||23||50||50||50||50|
Compare to similar items
This item Logitech Harmony Elite Remote Control, Hub and App, works with Alexa
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Technology-King||i-Tech Mall|
|Item Dimensions||2 x 6 x 0.6 in||5.4 x 10 x 3.5 in||1.61 x 10.79 x 5.75 in||5.3 x 6 x 3.1 in||1.22 x 2.2 x 7.34 in||9.4 x 10.1 x 3.3 in|
Logitech Harmony Elite is the most powerful and intuitive Harmony remote that works with Alexa. It controls up to 15 devices for seamless control of your entertainment — and your home. The all-new design keeps the best features from its predecessors—color touchscreen, motion sensing, and vibration feedback—and adds an improved button layout, voice integration, dedicated connected home buttons, and a replaceable, rechargeable battery with 20% greater capacity.
Top Customer Reviews
1) IR blasters. If you have IR equipment all over the place the blasters may drive you nuts. The blasters do not adhere to the equipment. They just sit in front of it. If the blaster gets notched off a shelf or blocked the remote will not work right. The remote does a lot of control using IP communication so that helps a lot.
You can purchase adapters to go from 3/32" to standard 1/8" eyes. No problem using 1/8" mono y splitters to use more eyes. I think I have needed to do 8 eyes or more. I have rarely had an issue when eyes were used instead of IR blasters.
2) you need rock solid wifi! If your wifi network isn't reliable your remote will not be.
3) frequent updates. This is the first Harmony I have worked with that did not require a computer at any point. The previous model Harmony Ultimate Home needed a computer for firmware updates. The elite has already had a few updates even though it is just a week or two out in the world. Harmony remotes and hubs often require a reboot to work right after updating. The elite has been the same so far. No biggy, just reboot the hub and remote if something is not working right.
4) programming can get confusing, especially making changes. The great thing is everything is adjustable on the fly. Just keep a iPhone or iPad around the first few times you use this remote. Making changes in iOS are much easier than from the wand remote.
5) Bluetooth pairing, I had to reboot the hub, remote and the fire tv to get the Bluetooth pairing working. Probably took me 20 minutes or so to pair the first time.
6) 15 device limit, this is the weakest point of the harmony line right now. It's easy to hit the 15 device limit in more complex setups.
Why this remote is the best harmony to date
1) control of Sonos playbar over IP not IR! This is great! No need to have a blaster semi hidden or an eye stuck to the playbar!
2) hard buttons for lights! Super cool!
3) IoT only gets easier with the elite! Even better integration of smart devices.
I will keep updating this review as I play with it more at home and install the second one next week.
I found that the setup and configuration was pretty intuitive and since I was importing an existing Harmony remote it made the setup that much easier. I highly recommend using the software on your computer vs. the smart phone app as it's just a lot easier to use if you have a lot of devices/activities (I have 6 devices and 11 activities). You can download the PC/Mac software from Harmony's website. Even if you aren't importing an existing remote, the setup and default button choices will likely work for most people. As you use the remote you can alter the buttons and activities to your needs. So even if you aren't extremely tech savvy configuring the remote should be pretty straight forward.
After configuring the remote I started using it and I found certain annoyances with the ergonomics and lack of buttons. With this remote they've done away with the numerical buttons for a larger touch screen where you can find the numerical buttons. When you hold the remote it's rather difficult to reach the touch screen and some of the buttons with your thumb. If you’re used to using a hand to hold the remote and another to push the buttons then this annoyance won’t likely be an issue. I am probably spoiled because the Harmony 880 was very well laid out, rests well in your hand, and in my opinion better ergonomically designed. With that being said, is the remote layout and touch screen a deal killer; no but if you’re used to a particular remote the Harmony Elite will likely take some getting used to.
The last part of the setup for me was integrating it with my existing smart home devices and Amazon Echo. The setup found my Philips Hue lights, but didn’t find my Wemo devices. The smart home buttons on the bottom of the remote are a nice touch, but I feel they’re a bit more of a novelty than a necessity since there are plenty of other stand alone switches & voice control devices that can do the same job. There are currently two apps/skills available for Amazon’s Echo that allows you to integrate your Harmony hub/remote with Alexa. There is Logitech’s own app/skill and “Eric’s Integration for Logitech”. I tried both skills and found that I really couldn’t get Harmony’s own app/skill to do anything but turn the TV on, and it wasn’t consistent when it did work. Even if it did everything the skill said it could, all that it can currently do is turn activities on/off and change the channel to one of your predefined “favorite” channels. With the “Eric’s Integration for Logitech” skill it would more consistently turn the TV on, but again what it could do was very limited and worked inconsistently.
Unfortunately, the lack of properly functioning Amazon Echo integration was the nail in the coffin for me to decide to return this remote. I could have dealt with the ergonomic annoyances I described, but since the main reason I got the remote was for the Amazon Echo integration it didn’t make sense to keep something that didn’t work. I think the concept is good, but the execution is something that is still a work in progress. Hopefully with time the software will improve and the Amazon Echo integration will get better. So if you’re like me and want to get this remote for its integration with Amazon’s Echo I’d hold off and maybe consider the next smart device integrated remote Logitech comes out with.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
+ The hub is fantastic.Read more