Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
4-Year PC Peripheral Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Logitech K375S Multi-Device Wireless Keyboard and Stand Combo (Windows, Android 5.0, Mac OS, iOS, Chrome OS) -International Version- English/Korean Keys
|Price:||$48.55 + $5.29 shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Full English/Korean Keys (International Version)
- TYPE AND SWITCH BETWEEN DEVICES (With Bluetooth, Unifying W/L Connection Start typing on your computer, then switch to your phone or tablet at the touch of an Easy-Switch button. The K375s Multi-Device works with popular brands and operating systems including Windows®, Mac®, Chrome™, Android®, iOS®)
- QUIET COMFORTABLE TYPING (A full-sized keyboard with concave keys in a familiar layout provides hours of typing comfort. A 10-key number pad helps you get more done, and tilt-legs provide a choice of two different typing angles)
- UNIVERSAL PHONE AND TABLET STAND (Clean up your desk with this space-saving stand for your phone or tablet. It securely holds a variety of devices at the perfect angle to read and type*. Its non-slip rubber construction keeps your mobile screen stable, and the design allows easy access to the phone or tablet home key)
- DURABLE AND HASSLE-FREE (The K375s Multi-Device is spill resistant and durable. A 24-month battery life plus auto-sleep and on/off switch offers long-lasting convenience)
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Logitech K780 Multi-Device Wireless Keyboard for Computer, Phone and Tablet – Logitech FLOW Cross-Computer Control Compatible
Kensington KP400 Switchable Multi-Device Bluetooth Keyboard for Windows, iOS, and Android Devices (K72322US)
Universal Wireless Bluetooth Keyboard, bluebyte Multi-device Full Size Bluetooth 4.0 LE And 2.4G All-in-1 Ultra-Slim Wireless Keyboard for Windows PC, iPad/Mac,Galaxy Tabs and other Mobile Devices.
Logitech K810 Wireless Bluetooth Illuminated Multi-Device Keyboard for PC, Tablets and Smartphones, Black
Kanex Bluetooth Multi-Sync Keyboard for PC and Android - UK Version (KBK01UK)
|Shipping||$5.29||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||NHeStore||Amazon.com||Kensington USA||Bluepioneer||Amazon.com||BreaKP|
|Are Batteries Included||No||Yes||Yes||No||No||Yes|
|Are Batteries Required||No||Yes||Yes||Yes||No||No|
|Hardware Connectivity||USB 2.0, Bluetooth||—||Bluetooth||Bluetooth||Bluetooth||Bluetooth|
|Item Dimensions||0.81 x 5.41 x 17.15 in||0.9 x 6.2 x 14.9 in||1.35 x 19.75 x 10.25 in||14.41 x 4.72 x 0.71 in||12 x 5.7 x 1.3 in||20 x 7 x 2 in|
|Item Weight||—||1.92 lbs||1 lb||0.53 lb||1 lb||—|
Height x Width x Depth: 0.81 in (20.5 mm) x 17.15 in (435.5 mm) x 5.41 in (137.5 mm)
Weight: 2.0 lb (475 g) with 2x AAA batteries
Weight: 15.0 oz (425 g) without batteries
Computers, phones, and tablets that support external keyboards (HID profile):
Windows® 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or later
Mac OS X® 10.10 or later
iOS 5 or later
USB connection: available USB port required.
Bluetooth connection: Bluetooth Smart ready device with keyboard support required (Bluetooth HID).
Logitech Unifying protocol (2.4GHz)
Bluetooth Smart technology
Wireless Range: 33 ft / 10 m wireless range*
* Wireless range may vary due to environmental and computing conditions.
Wireless encryption: Yes*
* Wireless encryption is between keyboard and the connected computer or mobile device.
Logitech Options for Mac (OS X 10.8 and above)
Logitech Options for Windows (Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 and above)
Indicator Lights (LED): 3 Bluetooth channel LEDs
Battery Indicator Light: Yes
Battery: 2 x AAA
Battery Life (not rechargeable): 24 months*
* Keyboard battery life calculation based on an estimated two million keystrokes/year in an office environment. User experience may vary.
Connect/Power: On/Off Switch
2 AAA batteries
Visit Logitech Support for Unifying connection: http://logitech.com/support/k375s
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The version of this keyboard I got was the "international" version, which I think basically means that the keyboard also has stickers for Korean Hangul next to the regular alphabet. I was a little puzzled at first why it only had Korean characters and not Japanese or Chinese since the instructions came in those languages as well, but it actually makes sense since Japanese has romaji input and Chinese has pinyin input, both of which just use the regular alphabet. I've been using this keyboard happily for about two months now without any issues.
Software: If you use this with a mac, you need the logitech software so that it will map the CMD key correctly. otherwise CMD and OPT are swapped (windows layout by default). it also adds a pop-over on screen message that lets you know when you turn capslock/num lock on/off since there's no on-keyboard light.
Features: I bought it specifically for the multi-device ability. I plug my work MacBook into my monitor and then switch my keyboard and mouse to #2 for work. in that respect, it's amazing. No more shoving my keyboard aside. Bluetooth is a little weak though. I occasionally get a little interference at my desk (Bluetooth mouse skips around a little) and when I do, keys stick down or get missed entirely and it gets quite frustrating. The Logitech adapter does not suffer the same problem and since you can pair multiple devices to them, I had an extra for my laptop.
Feel: I personally prefer chiclet style keys, and these are closer to a standard mechanical keyboard in sound and movement. After a few weeks of use, I still have trouble typing without constant mistakes, probably due to the wide keys without enough clearance between them so it's hard for your fingers to know where the center of the keys are.
Keys feel cheap and type like a $10 keyboard. if you press down in the exact center they work/feel fine, but if your finger is near the edge or corner of a key, it's hard to press / sticks a little on the way down. and they wiggle a lot, like they're too loose. not what i expected for a $50 keyboard.
Flaws: They obviously just re-purposed the MK235 keyboard rather than taking the time to do it right. The keys you use to swap devices overlap with F1, F2, F3. and while i don't need those keys, the better location would be the BLANK SPACE above insert/home/page up.
The function lock is awkward and unclear when it's on/off. Additionally, the function key is awkward to use, just like the MK235. Why not put it where EVERY OTHER FN key is, on the far left? then there would be room for the right side windows key, which would make it more usable for mac right-hand CMD+OPT shortcuts.
Wishlist: key remapping in the logitech software! For those of us that switch constantly between mac and PC, we need to remap a few keys... and sometimes a few more when gaming. There's no easy way to do it in windows and it would be best at the hardware level anyway.
Price: Good for what you get, but i would rather have paid a more for a little more thought / quality.
As far as other reviews go, I found a free download on Logitech's website that allows you to ensure the keyboard stays in Mac OS mode when using a Mac and also allows indicators on the screen as to whether the keyboard is in caps lock mode or normal mode.
I agree with others that they keyboard was difficult to type with at first due to the location and size of the keys but now I've found that I'm completely used to mine and typing on my old keyboard now seems awkward. It just takes a few days to become familiar with it, but after that it's a very handy keyboard.
Most recent customer reviews
Will we (or they) never learn?Read more
1. Low profile design that looks like your average office keyboard, but with ability to instantly and stealthily switch...Read more