Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Logitech K750 Wireless Solar Keyboard for Mac - So..." and save 42% off the $59.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Logitech K750 Wireless Solar Keyboard for Mac — Solar Recharging, Mac-Friendly Keyboard, 2.4GHz Wireless - Silver
- Solar-powered keyboard: No battery hassles—any light source keeps your keyboard charged for at least three months in total darkness
- Only 1/3-inch thick: Ultra-thin design adds sleek style to your workspace
- Familiar Mac layout: All the keys you're used to, plus a Launchpad hot key, are exactly where you expect them
- Feel-good typing: Logitech-only concave key cap design for faster, quieter, more comfortable typing. System Requirements - Mac OS X 10.5 or later,USB port,Light source from sunlight and/or indoor lighting
- Tiny Logitech Unifying receiver: Stays in your laptop and connects additional compatible wireless devices. Not Bluetooth compatible.
Buy this product as Certified Refurbished and save $17.89.
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
- Logitech Unifying receiver
- Wireless extender
- 3-year Limited hardware warranty
Logitech Wireless Solar Keyboard K750 for Mac
-Light powered - Good-bye, battery hassles. Light keeps your keyboard charged and ready—even indoors.
-Streamline design - Your desk is about to get sleeker thanks to this streamlined keyboard.
-Familiar Mac layout - Everything is exactly where you expect it to be—and it all works right out of the box, with no software installation required.
-Power monitor app - Want to know how much battery power you have? Or how much power you’re getting from your desk lamp? The Logitech Solar App can help.
- Mac OS X 10.5 or later
- USB port
- Light source from sunlight and/or indoor lighting
It doesn’t get easier than this. The light-powered keyboard works where you do—your house, your office, your hotel room. It charges itself with lamplight or sunlight, indoors or outdoors. And on a full charge it works for at least three months—even in total darkness. Which means that you can say good-bye to battery hassles.
-Only 1/3 -inch thick
With sleek lines and a thin profile, this stylish, streamlined keyboard adds style to your workspace—whether you’ve got a laptop or desktop.
-Familiar Mac layout
All the keys are exactly where you expect them to be, including music and brightness controls, command keys and the eject key. And it all works right out of the box. No software installation required.
Combining the best of traditional keyboards, laptops and a Logitech-only concave key cap design, you’ll enjoy faster, quieter, feel-good typing—hour after hour.
-Advanced 2.4 GHz wireless
So you can work or play in more places—like your comfy couch—the long-range wireless connection virtually eliminates delays, dropouts and interference.
-Small steps, bright future
From the PVC-free construction to the fully recyclable box, this keyboard is designed to minimize its footprint.
Setup takes seconds—you simply plug the wireless receiver into a USB port on your computer and start using your keyboard right away without software.
-Logitech Unifying receiver
The tiny receiver stays in your laptop. Plus, you can easily add a compatible wireless mouse or keyboard—without the hassle of multiple USB receivers.
Compare with similar items
Logitech K750 Wireless Solar Keyboard for Windows— Solar Recharging, 2.4GHz Wireless - Black
Magic Keyboard with Numeric Keypad - US English
Apple Wireless Magic Keyboard 2, Silver (MLA22LL/A) - Certified Refurbished
Logitech Easy‑Switch K811 Wireless Bluetooth Keyboard for Mac, iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
Macally Ultra-Slim USB Wired Keyboard for Apple Mac Pro, Macbook Pro/Air, iMac, Mac Mini, Laptop, Windows PC (SLIMKEYPRO)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||ProElectronics Distributing||Amazon.com||Jukegear|
|Are Batteries Included||No||No||Yes||Yes||No||No|
|Are Batteries Required||No||No||Yes||No||No||No|
|Hardware Connectivity||USB||Radio Frequency||Bluetooth||Bluetooth||Bluetooth||USB|
|Item Dimensions||7.87 x 1.38 x 19.09 in||7.87 x 1.38 x 19.09 in||17.5 x 5 x 0.79 in||10 x 4 x 14 in||12 x 5.7 x 1.3 in||6 x 17 x 1 in|
|Item Weight||1.6 lbs||2.4 lbs||1 lb||—||1 lb||1.85 lbs|
Powered by light—even indoors—this keyboard makes battery hassles a thing of the past. Now, made for your Mac.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Secondly, forget about downloading the "Solar App" from Logitech's website. It's not there after OS5, but it is available in the App Store for free. It's a very nifty and useful utility. The few negative reviews on this product are mostly about short battery life. I'm suspecting these users didn't keep their battery charged and didn't use the Solar App. According to Logitech's website the battery will last a full three months with no charging. I will update this review in a few months and let you know.
Having said all that, after 48 hours I love this keyboard. The only thing I miss is the light in the Caps Lock key. That's a small price too pay for the convenience and savings of not changing batteries on my Apple wireless AND the aftermarket numeric keyboard. It's full sized, but nice and slim with a solid feel. I am very happy with this purchase!
UPDATE - After 6 month - I use this in a moderately lit room, 80 lux or 100 with the sun through a window. My battery is still showing 100% and everything is working well. After a year, it's still performing flawlessly. I bought a Logitech mouse to replace the Apple Bluetooth magic mouse that kept losing the connection. They work fine together on the same dongle .... BUT
The paint has work off three of the keys. "E", "O", and "H". See photograph. Hence the downgrade to 4 stars.
Ipade 27th months and running. Everything still working flawlessly, the key npaint continues to wear off. E T I O H and N are gone completely, P J and M are fading fast.,
Coming back to the keyboard itself, I'm completely in love with it. It works for both Mac and PC (Windows) and what I love the most about the keyboard are of course the solar panels and it's dedicated button to know if the keyboard is charging or not. I also like a ton that it has numbers on top and on the right side of the keyboard. About the look, the looks of this keyboard is great... Clean and minimalistic is one of the top reasons I wanted to get it. The keys feel great and smooth too and it has flip out feet at the bottom of the keyboard if you would like to use it at an angle.
- Clean and minimalistic look
- Thin & light (not heavy)
- Solar panels to charge the keyboard
- It has a dedicated charging button that let's you know if it's charging or not.
- No delay when typing
- Had an issue with the first keyboard not charging but the second one I got works great (Personal experience)
I decided to get this keyboard mainly because of the solar panel charging. I hate depending on wall power to get things started when I can have it for free from the sun. Another reason is that I had a $6 keyboard and I knew I had to replace it for a better one. I liked the clean and minimalistic look that it has so everything about it caught my attention. I would definitely recommend getting this and if you ever have any trouble with your product, contact Amazon Support and I'm sure they'll find a way to help you out.
All opinions on this review about the product are based solely on my own experience with it.
If you have any more questions about this product, please don't hesitate on asking me and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.
I hope you enjoy your purchase!
Let me run down the list of what makes this keyboard so remarkable.
1. Apple-like attention to detail. From the packaging itself, which is efficient, minimal, printed on plain recycled cardboard, and easy to open. It is easy to open and a delight.
2. This keyboard is beautiful- much better than the very nice keyboards that come with the desktop Macs.
3. The keys are the perfect size: bigger than the thin Apple Chiclet keys which I've never gotten used to as a fast touch typist (80+ wpm) and smaller than full-travel bulky cheap keyboards that come with generic desktops.
4. The keyboard itself is thin, light and beautiful. It is thinner than other wireless keyboards because it has no AAA or AA batteries inside.
5. The solar cells work great, save the environment, and allow for the elegant design.
6. The keyboard does require a USB port for the little wireless thing. One drawback is you "lose" the two USB ports on the Apple wired keyboard.
7. The easy to download App is amazing- it auto installs easily and gives you a visual on your computer screen to show how your batteries are and how many lumens your keyboard is getting.
8. The actual keyboard is EXACTLY laid out like the Mac keyboard- all the function keys work perfectly as designed.
9. Online support is fantastic- simple, clear, and answers all questions.
10. There is a dedicated solar button on the keyboard which you can press to see if you have a decent charge, and if you are getting enough sun.
11. There is absolutely no delay in typing.
12. While Apple gives you a choice: either a wireless keyboard that is truncated and missing the number pad, or a wired full keyboard, this great keyboard offers both at the same time: a full keyboard AND wireless!
This is just a wonderful, high quality product. Don't think of it as a standard Logitech product- this one is one of the best devices I've seen them produce.
Most recent customer reviews
1. The keys feel really really nice.