|Item model number||920-008149|
|Item Weight||1.9 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||0.9 x 6.2 x 14.9 inches|
|Item Dimensions L x W x H||0.9 x 6.2 x 14.9 inches|
|Batteries||2 AAA batteries required. (included)|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Logitech K780 Multi-Device Wireless Keyboard for Computer, Phone & Tablet (920-008149)
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Multi-device wireless keyboard: beautiful type-on-everything keyboard for any computer, tablet and smartphone via USB or Bluetooth smart wireless connection
- Type and switch between devices: Type on up to three devices and switch between them at the touch of an easy-switch button
- Comfortable typing: full size, fully equipped keyboard with large, quiet keys and convenient Number pad
- Integrated phone and tablet stand: Holds your devices at the perfect angle to Type and read
- Two year battery life: virtually eliminates the need to change Batteries (based on an estimated two million keystrokes/year. User experience may vary.)
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
- Type on any computer, phone and tablet with one keyboard*.
- Easy one-button switching between three connected devices.
- Full-size familiar layout for comfortable easy typing.
- Integrated phone and tablet stand.
- Extended two-year battery life**.
- Easy wireless connection via included USB receiver or Bluetooth Smart wireless.
- Works with Windows, Mac, Chrome OS, iOS (iPad, iPhone) and Android devices.
Logitech K780 Multi-Device Wireless Keyboard
Rewrite the rules of desktop typing. Meet the K780 Multi-Device: the beautiful type-on-everything keyboard.*
Enjoy quiet, comfortable typing, on your Windows PC or Mac, and switch typing to your phone or tablet at the touch of a button. An integrated rubber stand holds your mobile devices within reach and always at the perfect typing angle. Type. Switch. Go.
* USB-equipped or Bluetooth Smart ready device that supports an external keyboard (HID profile).
** Battery life calculation based on an estimated two million keystrokes per year in an office environment. User experience may vary.
Type And Switch Between Devices
Start typing on your computer, then type on your phone or tablet at the touch of an Easy-Switch button. It’s compatible with Windows, Mac, Android and iOS and gives you a choice of easy wireless connections—included USB receiver or Bluetooth Smart technology.
Full-Size, Fully Equipped Keyboard
Experience quiet and comfortable typing with large, concave, carefully crafted keys in a full-size and familiar layout, including a convenient number pad. It’s durable and hassle free with solid construction, two-years battery life and long 10m/30 feet wireless range. (Wireless range may vary depending on operating environment and computer setup.)
Mobile Device Cradle
An integrated phone and tablet stand securely holds a variety of devices from smartphones to iPad Pro at the perfect angle to read and type. (Holds most phones and tablets up to 10.5 mm/0.4 inches thick.)
It’s a super-smart keyboard that recognizes each device and operating system and automatically maps keys to give you a familiar layout with your favorite hotkeys and shortcuts.
Computers, phones, and tablets that support external keyboards (HID profile):
- Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or later.
- Android 5.0.
- Mac OS X 10.10 or later.
- iOS 5 or later.
- Chrome OS.
- USB connection: available USB port required.
- Bluetooth connection: Bluetooth Smart ready device with keyboard support required (Bluetooth HID).
What’s in the Box
- 2 AAA batteries
- USB receiver
- User documentation
|Logitech K380 Multi-Device Bluetooth Keyboard (for PCs, Mac, Tablets, Smartphones, Apple TV)||Logitech Bluetooth Multi-Device Keyboard K480 (for PCs, Mac, Tablets, Smartphones)||Logitech K780 Multi-Device Wireless Keyboard (for PCs, Mac, Tablets, Smartphones)||Logitech Bluetooth Illuminated Keyboard K810 (for PCs, Tablets, Smartphones)||Logitech Bluetooth Easy-Switch Keyboard K811 (for Mac, iPad, iPhone, Apple TV)|
|Highlight||Compact type-on-everything keyboard that’s easy to take anywhere in your home||Type-on everything keyboard with built-in holder for phone or tablet||Type-on-everything keyboard with large integrated cradle for phone and tablet||Illuminated multi-device keyboard for Windows, Android and iOS devices||A beautifully designed illuminated keyboard for all your Apple devices|
|Bluetooth connection type||Classic Bluetooth||Classic Bluetooth||Bluetooth Smart technology||Classic Bluetooth||Classic Bluetooth|
|Easy-Switch between three devices||Yes, even Apple TV||✓||✓||✓||Yes, even Apple TV|
|Design||Compact||Full-size||Full-size||Compact & ultra-thin||Compact & ultra-thin|
|Windows compatibility||Windows 10 or later, Windows 8, 7||Windows 10, 8, 7||Windows 10 or later, Windows 8, 7||Windows 10, 8, 7, RT||-|
|Mac compatibility||Mac OS 10.10 or later||Mac OS X 10.2x or later||Mac OS X 10.10 or later||-||Mac OS X 10.6.8 or later|
|Smartphone and tablet compatibility||iPad or iPhone with iOS 5 or later, Android tablet or smartphone with Android 3.2 or later, Bluetooth capable tablet or phone with keyboard profile (HID) Apple TV 2nd and 3rd generations||iPad or iPhone with iOS 5 or later, Android tablet or smartphone with Android 3.2 or later, Bluetooth capable tablet or phone with keyboard profile (HID)||iPhone or iPad with iOS 5.0 or later, Android tablet or smartphone with Android 5.0 or later, Bluetooth Smart ready PC, laptop, tablet or smartphone with keyboard support required (Bluetooth HID)||iPhone or iPad with iOS 4.0 or later, Android tablet or smartphone with Android 3.0 or later, Bluetooth capable PC, laptop, tablet or smartphone with keyboard profile (HID)||iPhone or iPad with iOS 4.0 or later, Apple TV 2nd and 3rd generations|
|Chrome OS compatibility||✓||✓||✓||-||-|
Compare to similar items
This item Logitech K780 Multi-Device Wireless Keyboard for Computer, Phone & Tablet (920-008149)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||RED TAB||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Are Batteries Included||Yes||No||Yes||No|
|Are Batteries Required||Yes||No||Yes||No|
|Connectivity Technology||bluetooth, usb||Wireless||bluetooth||Bluetooth|
|Hardware Connectivity||—||USB 2.0, Bluetooth||Bluetooth||Bluetooth|
|Item Dimensions||6.2 x 0.9 x 14.9 in||5.41 x 0.81 x 17.15 in||4.9 x 10.9 x 0.6 in||5.7 x 12 x 1.3 in|
|Item Weight||1.92 lbs||2 lbs||0.9 lb||1 lb|
The k780 multi-device is a fully equipped, beautifully finished computer keyboard that also works perfectly with smartphones and tablets.* enjoy quiet, comfortable typing, switching easily between three devices you enter text on. Works with PC, Mac, Android, Chrome OS and iOS. *USB-equipped or Bluetooth Smart ready device that supports an external keyboard (HID profile).
Top Customer Reviews
I've been waiting for there to be a keyboard that can instantly switch between devices. Bonus that it holds the devices too. I use the USB receiver with my Win10 laptop (on a desk stand next to a second monitor). I put my Iphone and Ipad in the keyboard rack. With the touch of a button I switch instantly between the three devices. Fast texting and writing to calendar on I devices while working on laptop etc.
Keyboard is heavier than most, which people equate to quality. For me maybe it makes it more stable.
Batteries are included, two AAAs.
Usb receiver storage next to batteries.
Connect your other Logitech devices to this usb receiver with the Unifying program at Logitech site. Amazon won't let me give you the link. I combined an old mouse and it all works on one usb receiver.
One of my tests was to run my fingertips over the keys. With most keyboards, you get that slight clicking noise from the play in the keys. Not so with the K780. The keys are firm in their positions. I found that for my typing style this makes for very confident and precise touch typing.
Problem: I have had a hard time connecting at all to Mac OS Sierra (10.12.3) via Bluetooth, The K780 doesn't even show up as an option in the Bluetooth setup screen, but the Unifying wireless works perfectly even on a 10 y.o. iMac running Snow Leopard (10.6.8). However, I have not been able to keep that Unifying connection to my iMac working when I enabled Bluetooth to connect to an iPad. Upon further post-purchase research, I discovered that there are known Bluetooth issues with Sierra. None of these cropped up in the reviews I read here; in fact, the opposite. Other than that, I want to love this keyboard and am still giving it 4 solid stars because it looks and feels great and absolutely works as advertised in Unifying mode. I hope to bump my review to 5 full stars if I can find a fix for this issue with Sierra. In fairness to Logitech, I believe that this is a Mac issue, not a problem per se with the keyboard.
- the design is very sharp and modern looking. In fact, if you are a nut about design consistency like I am, Logitech also offers a set of speakers and a mouse with the same design scheme.
- tactile feel is great. I thought the rounded keys would take some getting used to, but the transition from a standard keyboard was seamless for me.
- weight - this keyboard has some heft. I view that as a positive, since it needs to be a little heavy to hold devices upright in the built-in stand. Just another thing to make it feel like a premium product.
- portability - while not necessary in my setup, the fact that this relies on either bluetooth or a usb dongle instead of wires makes it better in my book.
- this is a full keyboard, unlike its predecessor that did not contain a number pad.
- multi-device use - this is why I purchased this keyboard in the end. It has the ability to connect to up to 3 devices and switches between them at the push of a button. This was critical for me, since I wanted to control my dual-monitor setup with a desktop and laptop hooked up through a kvm switch. My switch was on the cheaper side, so it only has shared HDMI in/out, no shared USB. I didn't want to shell out hundreds of dollars for a single switch to cover my needs, so this fit the bill nicely. I didn't think I would even connect it to my phone, but I have found that to be an incredibly useful feature.
- the only con I can think of is that they replaced the F1-12 keys with the keys to switch between devices and other assorted commands. In order to use any F keys, you have to press FN first, which can get annoying. That probably isn't going to be an issue for most people, but it's a minor annoyance for me.