Save Big On Open-Box & Used Products: Buy "Logitech Keyboard Case for iPad 2 with Built-In Ke...” from Amazon Open-Box & Used and save 51% off the $99.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all offers from Amazon Open-Box & Used.
Logitech Keyboard Case for iPad 2 with Built-In Keyboard and Stand (920-003402)
|Price:||$57.00 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Made for iPad 2: All-in-one protective case and embedded keyboard for your iPad 2
- Flexible tablet stand: Holds your iPad 2 at the perfect viewing angle in either portrait or landscape position
- Built-in Bluetooth wireless keyboard: Type-and-go connection plus convenient USB charging - no battery hassles
- Sleek award-winning design: Precision-cut aircraft-grade aluminum fits, feels and looks great with your iPad 2
- On-the-go protection: Lined with high-density padding to help cushion and protect your tablet wherever you go
Frequently Bought Together
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Compare to Similar Items
This item Logitech Keyboard Case for iPad 2 with Built-In Keyboard and Stand (920-003402)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||dailygrabbers||idealpoint||Amazon.com||Bigga Buys|
|Compatible Devices||apple-ipad-2||Tablet, iPad 4, iPad 3, iPad 2||apple-ipad-3, apple-ipad-2||apple-ipad-air, apple-ipad-2|
|Item Dimensions||0.87 x 7.62 x 9.81 in||8.2 x 10.4 x 1.3 in||0.87 x 7.6 x 9.8 in||1.2 x 8.2 x 10.8 in|
Top Customer Reviews
|Length: 2:10 Mins|
The keys across the top are a real time saver: home, search, slide show, show/hide iPad keyboard, cut, copy, paste, iTunes-previous, iTunes-play/pause, iTunes-next, mute, volume up, volume down, and sleep/restore. The next row are your standard numbers and characters. The rest of the keyboard is just like a full size with command, control, option/alt, and 4 direction keys.
I have a leather case that my iPad is in and so I just place it behind the keyboard and it works fine. If you choose to place the naked iPad in the slot so it will be tilted up, it is held securely by a bar (much better than cases where there are grooves in the leather). When you are finished, you place it face down onto the keys. There is good protection for the iPad but the iPad's solid back is vulnerable. Rubber bumpers in the corners hold the iPad securely. I suspect that over time they will compress and not hold as tightly but that will depend on usage and don't think this is a factor unless you will be taking your iPad out at every class.Read more ›
At first glance, this new case for the iPad 2 (made by Zagg, sold by Logitech) looks extremely similar to the original. However, there are several noteworthy improvements over the original:
1) First and foremost, the keyboard is noticably more spacious. Slightly smaller enter/tab/shift/caps lock keys, and some other minor rearranging has led to keys that have a little more space between them, both horizontally and vertically. On the old Zagg Mate, I frequently typed the incorrect keys. On this one (I'm using it now to type this review), the layout is perfect for my hands.
2) It's easier than it used to be to set up the iPad on the stand. On the old Zagg Mate, there was a little flip-up holder that needed to be set up to hold the iPad in its place. On this version, there is no need for the flip-up. Whether you want the iPad in portrait or landscape mode, just set it in the slot and go.
3) Other minor improvements: dedicated cut/copy/paste keys, magnets that turn on/off the iPad 2 (just like the smart cover), and easy bluetooth connectivity all help to make this a great keyboard/case.
Final verdict: This is a great case! I was hesitant to get it because of my experience with the original version, but this one is a great big step forward!
My until has two major flaws:
1) USB port physically broke and the keyboard can no longer be charged. For a while, it would work but I'd have to twist the USB cord. I doubt it was charged 25 times total - probably half. There's no way it should have failed so quickly. Poor build quality.
2) There's an on/off switch. It's very easy to turn on the keyboard and forget to turn it off. There's no "timeout" where it powers itself down or goes into a low power mode. I view this as a major flaw. The keyboard should power down when an iPad is locked into it. There should also be some sort of "timeout" that can be set - no use in xxx minutes, and shut down. Many of the times I used it, I would give it a full charge, use it for 10-20 minutes in a day and forget to flick the switch to off on the last use. Next morning, it's dead - requiring a new charge (see # 1 above).
3) There's no way to monitor how much battery life is left. A few times I headed out to meetings with my iPad and keyboard in hand, ready to take notes. 15 minutes into the meeting, I'm using the screen keyboard again because the hardware keyboard is out of juice. It really needs either a physical battery meter or a way to check what's left via the iPad (and bluetooth connection).
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Probably one of my more simply appreciated purchases at a great low price.Published 19 days ago by Amazon Customer
My iPad keeps falling out of it. Need to make magnetic so it will stay in placePublished 26 days ago by Richard Shambra
it needs to be charged pretty often. overall, it is comfortable for typing.Published 1 month ago by Micah L.
This is a nice iPad keyboard. I haven't used it that much but it is lightweight and stylish. The only downside and the reason I gave it 4 stars is that I noticed the bluetooth... Read morePublished 4 months ago by Sondra
Writing a novel using this keyboard (so I use it for hours at a time) with my ipad and it's perfect. Read morePublished 4 months ago by The Joy is in the Journey
Works great. Much prefer using this keyboard than the iPad keyboard.Published 4 months ago by Linda Lee
I love this and use it for class all the time. However it has started to spazz out after owning it for 2 years.Published 6 months ago by Maria A.