|Series||Logitech G903 Lightspeed Wireless Gaming Mouse|
|Item model number||910-005083|
|Operating System||Chrome OS, Windows 7|
|Item Weight||3.77 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||2.83 x 6.89 x 5.35 inches|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||2.83 x 6.89 x 5.35 inches|
|Batteries||1 CR2 batteries required. (included)|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Date First Available||June 10, 2017|
Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $29.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty. Power surges covered from day one.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
Other Sellers on Amazon
Logitech G903 LIGHTSPEED Gaming Mouse with POWERPLAY Wireless Charging Compatibility
|List Price:||$149.99 Details|
|Price:||& FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$43.39 (29%)|
Enhance your purchase
|Series||Logitech G903 Lightspeed Wireless Gaming Mouse|
|Movement Detection Technology||Optical|
|Number of Buttons||11|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- LIGHTSPEED WIRELESS: latency can be the difference between winning it all or losing. LIGHTSPEED wireless technology features a 1 ms report rate for competition level twitch targeting
- ADVANCED PMW3366 SENSOR: equipped with the PMW3366 optical sensor zero smoothing, filtering, or acceleration across the entire DPI range (200 12,000DPI) at speeds over 400 IPS
- ADVANCED MECHANICAL BUTTON TENSIONING: delivers an exceptionally clean and crisp button feel, response, and consistency. Battery Life: Default lighting: 24 hours, No lighting: 32 hours
- POWERPLAY Wireless Charging Compatible: the world's first and only wireless gaming mouse charging system, to keep G903 (and G703) charged while at play and at rest. Max acceleration >40G3. Cable length - 1.80 m
- CUSTOMIZABLE DESIGN: configurable button layout and ambidextrous design allow for left or right handed use that works with nearly any mouse grip style, including palm, claw and fingertip grips
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Climate Pledge Friendly
Climate Pledge Friendly uses sustainability certifications to highlight products that support our commitment to help preserve the natural world. Time is fleeting. Learn more
PRODUCT CERTIFICATION (1)
CarbonNeutral product certification follows a recognized global framework, The CarbonNeutral Protocol, which lays out how to measure, reduce and offset the carbon emissions created when products are made. We believe companies should reduce all their emissions and The Protocol, which is publicly available, shows them how to do that. The Protocol is developed and managed by climate finance and carbon neutrality experts Natural Capital Partners.
What's in the box
Compare with similar items
Trusted by top eSports professionals, G903 with LIGHTSPEED wireless technology delivers incredible responsiveness for competition level twitch targeting. Featuring the world's most advanced PMW3366 optical sensor, G903 offers superior tracking accuracy and consistency even at speeds over 400 IPS. The flexible ambidextrous design, customizable lighting, and a lightweight 107g design means G903 is ready to meet your exacting preferences. Add POWERPLAY wireless charging system to keep G903 charged while at play and at rest. Operating system requirements : Windows 7 or later macOS 10.11 or later , Chrome OS
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Edit: Created a warranty ticket nearly 3 weeks ago and have not received any response. Pretty annoyed since I also bought the charging mouse pad that goes with this and it's looking like $220+ down the drain.
Absolutely horrible switches that will go faulty after barely any use. Save yourself the trouble and STAY AWAY. Google "G903 double click" and see for yourself. The Logitech support knowledgebase has the absurd idea of telling you its a Windows settings issue instead of their hardware. Sure, because double clicks occuring in games are the fault of my "open shortcuts with double click settings." Idiotic.
I bought the 903 with the power play mat because a wireless self-charging mouse is just cool. I couldn't be more disappointed.
There are constant connection issues where the mouse disconnects for 500ms at random times, which is just awful when you're in a game. Happens once every 5 minutes or so, sometimes 5 or 6 times a minute. The lights on the mouse and powerplay mat change erratically. Even when I turn them off, they turn back on. It's very distracting to have my mouse flashing bright red and constantly rotating or randomly changing to different colors.
I contacted logitech support via IM and all they seemed to be able to do was send me links to KB articles. Thanks, but I can google. What I needed was help with my device. Is this a common issue? There seemed to be no expertise at all - just people reading from scripts. I expected more from a premium $200+ mouse and a company like Logitech.
E-Mail took > 2 days to come back, and the first time I submitted a request, I received an automated apology that my request had taken more than two days to respond to. 2 days later, I received another e-mail that my request had been closed. I opened ANOTHER request and received another link to a KB article about connection issues. Very, VERY frustrating.
I went with Logitech this time instead of Razer because Razer software tends to be a major PITA. I jumped right out of the frying pan and into the fire here it seems. I do not recommend this device.
This mouse is a great mouse... When it works.
I bought this mouse at the end of March, and by the end of May I began having double click issues with the left button. Now, I’m having them with the right button as well.
3 months of use and this $150 MSRP mouse is essentially useless.
I decided to contact Logitech to work on getting it RMA’d and replaced, but it’s been a week since I filed my claim and I’m still waiting on ‘approval for the shipping label.’ Not just that, but I had to find a support rep on another social media site to reach out to him to even get the ticket looked at promptly. (I gave them 48 hours to at least send an initial reply, but hadn’t heard a peep)
So not only does my expensive mouse break within 3 months from a common, well known issue, but Logitech is absolutely dragging their feet in the RMA process and making me buy my own shipping materials to pack and send back the defective product.
After reading all the rave reviews and hearing how great this mouse is, I’m severely disappointed both in the quality of the product, but also Logitech’s customer support.
- Awesome form factor! It looks very slick. It's a little small for my liking, but nothing I can't get over.
- Infinite scroll feature is awesome!
- Has RGB.
- Logitech software is great
- Wireless AND wired!
- While this might be a pro to many people, the mouse is too light for my liking (even with the added weight).
- Wish it had more programmable buttons. You can add two to the other side, however a sniper button would have been great.
- The RGB is very limited (only the logo and profile lights).
- You really have to press the scroll button down to trigger it. For some reason, more pressure has to be added than usual.
- I like the mouse--I wish it was more like the Logitech Proteus (design, weight, etc.), however it's the next best thing. I would recommend it overall.