Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Logitech - LS21 2.1 Stereo Speaker System" and save 6% off the $29.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Logitech - LS21 2.1 Stereo Speaker System
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The Logitech LS-21 2.1 Multimedia Speakers deliver
- MP3 Speaker System
- Model #: CSMP77
There is a newer model of this item:
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Available from these sellers||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||12.36 x 6.93 x 9.84 in||6.5 x 13 x 9.25 in||10.8 x 9 x 5.3 in||3.5 x 4.9 x 9.5 in||11.5 x 12 x 9.5 in||9.87 x 9.37 x 9.75 in|
|Item Weight||5.81 lbs||7.1 lbs||3.9 lbs||3.03 lbs||9 lbs||7.8 lbs|
2.1 Stereo Speaker System.Power Output for High Frequency Driver is 1.5W per channel and Power Output for Low Frequency Driver is 4W.Power Requirements AC: 120VAC.
From the Manufacturer
- High-excursion drivers: Give you rich mids and clear highs from compact speakers.
- Down-firing subwoofer: Provides rich, deep bass to enhance movies, games, and music.
Enjoy more convenience.
- Wired remote: Makes controlling power and volume easy.
- Headphone jack: Lets you listen in private.
- Cable management system: Reduces clutter.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Lastly I took my SPL meter and measured from desk at the backof the garage at ear level and registered between 75-85 dB of non-distorted music and between 65-75dB at the front of this large 2 car garage. Plenty loud. Bottom line for $20 bucks a great system. Don't expect hi-fi levels from this -especially from the bass module but good enough for an office space or garage. Cop this set if your looking at it.
- made by Logitech, a good brand in the low-middle range of price and quality
- the desktop controller can CRANK the volume if you wanted to. I don't know if the sub could handle it for a long period of time, but it's possible.
- comes with a sub, which can also be used with other speakers so long as they have a 3.5mm aux jack
- volume controller sits nicely on desktop (with some tape on the bottom)
- the sound quality was good for a few days, until I began hearing a vibrational noise from the left speaker. I tried getting others to hear it, but it was so faint that you had to be listening to them for a decent amount of time to really hear the problem. However, as someone who has pretty sensitive ears, nothing makes me more upset than hearing my music through bad speakers. I was very upset, as well, that this happened in a product only a few days old. And as anyone who buys and uses a lot of electronic tech knows, returning these types of products is difficult and borderline impossible, due to the fine print.
- I wish the cords were a bit longer. You can get about 6 feet between them, but it'd be nice to have a bit more.
If you want something cheap, and don't quite mind a ting-y, small unit, then these are for you. But if you really consider clarity into your listening, look somewhere a bit higher-end.
Most recent customer reviews
by Joshi Balawant
BUY NOW FROM
Joshi recounts his experiences on three continents in this debut...Read more