Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Logitech - LS21 2.1 Stereo Speaker System" and save 6% off the $29.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Logitech - LS21 2.1 Stereo Speaker System
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The Logitech LS-21 2.1 Multimedia Speakers deliver
- MP3 Speaker System
- Model #: CSMP77
There is a newer model of this item:
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Logitech Z313 Speaker System
Logitech Multimedia 2.1 Speakers Z213 for PC and Mobile Devices
Logitech Z200 with Stereo Sound for Multiple Devices - Black
Cyber Acoustics 2.1 Speaker Sound System with Subwoofer and Control Pod - Great for Music, Movies, Multimedia PCs, Macs, Laptops and Gaming Systems (CA-3602)
Logitech Compact Speaker System Z320 for Notebooks
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Available from these sellers||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||IsaacTronics|
|Item Dimensions||12.36 x 6.93 x 9.84 in||6.5 x 13 x 9.25 in||10.8 x 9 x 5.3 in||3.5 x 4.9 x 9.5 in||11.5 x 12 x 9.5 in||8.27 x 7.28 x 6.3 in|
|Item Weight||5.25 lbs||7.1 lbs||3.9 lbs||2.2 lbs||—||3 lbs|
2.1 Stereo Speaker System.Power Output for High Frequency Driver is 1.5W per channel and Power Output for Low Frequency Driver is 4W.Power Requirements AC: 120VAC.
From the Manufacturer
- High-excursion drivers: Give you rich mids and clear highs from compact speakers.
- Down-firing subwoofer: Provides rich, deep bass to enhance movies, games, and music.
Enjoy more convenience.
- Wired remote: Makes controlling power and volume easy.
- Headphone jack: Lets you listen in private.
- Cable management system: Reduces clutter.
Legal DisclaimerBuyers are responsible for taking care of the product while is still under warranty. Any damage to the product will immediately void the it's warranty.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Lastly I took my SPL meter and measured from desk at the backof the garage at ear level and registered between 75-85 dB of non-distorted music and between 65-75dB at the front of this large 2 car garage. Plenty loud. Bottom line for $20 bucks a great system. Don't expect hi-fi levels from this -especially from the bass module but good enough for an office space or garage. Cop this set if your looking at it.
- made by Logitech, a good brand in the low-middle range of price and quality
- the desktop controller can CRANK the volume if you wanted to. I don't know if the sub could handle it for a long period of time, but it's possible.
- comes with a sub, which can also be used with other speakers so long as they have a 3.5mm aux jack
- volume controller sits nicely on desktop (with some tape on the bottom)
- the sound quality was good for a few days, until I began hearing a vibrational noise from the left speaker. I tried getting others to hear it, but it was so faint that you had to be listening to them for a decent amount of time to really hear the problem. However, as someone who has pretty sensitive ears, nothing makes me more upset than hearing my music through bad speakers. I was very upset, as well, that this happened in a product only a few days old. And as anyone who buys and uses a lot of electronic tech knows, returning these types of products is difficult and borderline impossible, due to the fine print.
- I wish the cords were a bit longer. You can get about 6 feet between them, but it'd be nice to have a bit more.
If you want something cheap, and don't quite mind a ting-y, small unit, then these are for you. But if you really consider clarity into your listening, look somewhere a bit higher-end.
I'm far from an audiophile, but the sound quality, to me, is more than adequate for the price and purpose. They don't sound "tinny" nor distorted, everything is plenty clear at all volume levels. The subwoofer does a decent job at filling in the lows and has an adjustment knob so that you can set it to your liking.