Other Sellers on Amazon
Logitech M325c Wireless Mouse Skate Burger
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$17.80 (59%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- A Logitech Doodle Collection M325c Wireless Mouse takes you far away from the everyday
- All the way to your happy place
- Choose from doodle designs that reflect your creativity
- Lasts up to 18 months on a single battery
- Responds up to 33 ft
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
A Logitech Doodle Collection M325c Wireless Mouse takes you far away from the everyday. All the way to your happy place. Choose from doodle designs that reflect your creativity. Lasts up to 18 months on a single battery. Responds up to 33 ft. (10m) with a nano wireless receiver. Rips through web pages and docs with precision scrolling. SkateBurger Design
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Physically, this is a small mouse for me. For the GF, it's perfect. The small size actually makes it a decent travel mouse. I like that you can store the USB wireless receiver inside the mouse if you want. For button arrangement, you get the basic left/right button with the scroll wheel, which acts as a middle button but also scrolls horizontally (pushing left or right) This is mapped to be the back/forward buttons by default by you can change it with Logitech's software. Unlike with my Logitech Marathon Mouse and Anywhere MX, where you can choose between Logitech's free-wheelin' frictionless scroll and the traditional clicking scroll action, the scroll wheel here is a hybrid design between the two. The detents are finer so that when you scroll forcefully, it feels quasi-frictionless. It's a good design that I actually wish is an option on my Marathon and MX mice.
The back of the mouse has a nice arch that provides decent palm support. Overall, the mouse feels nicely balanced.
Logitech claims 18-month battery life. The mouse takes one AA battery. This scales nicely compared to my Marathon Mouse, which has 3-years and uses two AAs. The unifying USB receiver is nice since it allows you to pair additional devices like keyboards while only taking up one USB port.
As mentioned before, the mouse is on the smaller side if you have larger hands and like to rest your palm on the mouse. One additional point is that the sensor is a normal optical sensor (1000 dpi) instead of their higher end laser sensors (3200dpi+). It's sufficient for normal day-to-day tasks, but might not be as precise for gaming or photoshop duties.
Overall, this is an excellent basic wireless mouse that looks great with very decent build quality.
The mouse is precise - it goes where I want it to, the left and right buttons work fine and the scroll wheel works great with the back page/forward page left/right effort being just right.
I highly recommend this mouse and would buy it again.
- Small - when I was looking for a mouse, I had wanted a one that would be a bit smaller than standard size. This is perfect!
- Takes 1 AA battery - if purchased new, the mouse should come with a generic battery. Awesome and convenient! (I'm still using the battery that was provided after having it for just over a month. Currently no signs that the battery is about to die.)
- The mouse is "smart" enough to go to sleep when it isn't being used - perfect for me since I never remember to turn the mouse off (there's an unobtrusive on/off switch on the bottom if you want to turn it off)
- Scroll wheel has a good gripping texture - also gives the feeling of having more control because it has a kind of bumpy, yet smooth feeling as you scroll
- Under the battery cover, there is a slot where the USB receiver can be placed if you're needing to pack the mouse away for travel or whatever else
I love this mouse! I hope that this information has been helpful. If I find that I have any complications with the mouse, I'll definitely check back to see that I keep this listing updated.
Most recent customer reviews
wheel was slipping. I bought another Logitech for quality and reliability.Read more