Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition $99.99. Limited-time offer. All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 3,472 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 3,861 reviews
Excellent all the way. Works like a charm, even better than the last one I bought here. These keyboard and mice wear out eventually and need to be replaced every few years.
on October 18, 2017
This is the second set I have purchased. The first one lasted over 2 years and it was used while I still had a home office.
on October 18, 2017
Great keyboard/mouse setup for the price especially. Would buy again, this is actually my second model of this keyboard mouse combo.
on October 17, 2017
I love this wireless keyboard and mouse from Logitech. Light weight but possesses a full buttoned keyboard. Mouse is a cinch to use. Both operate immediately once the single USB toggle is pluggged in - no software is necessary to download. It's well worth buying and is sold at an amazingly low reasonable price
on October 17, 2017
The product worked great until literally right after the return period ended. Then it literally just died and stopped working.
on October 16, 2017
I like the keyboard. Don't like that the mouse is the same USB plug as the keyboard though. Also, the keyboard doesn't have a caps lock light on it which is annoying. Other than that, for the price, this is a great buy.
on October 15, 2017
Works okay at best. The reception on the wireless transmitter is poor. I have the pc tower directly underneath my desk near my feet and it does lags my mouse/keyboard or stutters. Only when I pull the tower out a bit does it activate smoothly.

I've tried installing logitech software and looked for firmware updates but have found nothing. Disappointed in Logitech.
on October 15, 2017
Logjitech products are the best
on October 14, 2017
Great keyboard and mouse! love the light touch required on the buttons and that using both only takes up one USB plug.
on October 14, 2017
so glad I bought this - the keyboard and mouse that came with my computer was usb and flimsy - this is wireless - took about 20 seconds to plug in and works great and much more comfortable - and it has all kinds of bings and whistles that I'll probably not use cause I'll forget them but they are there - great deal for great value - I'm glad a friend recommended logitech.