Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Logitech MK320 Wireless Keyboard and Mouse Combo, Long Range Wireless Keyboard and Mouse
|You Save:||$13.15 (33%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Compatibility: Works with Windows 10 or later, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP
- One-touch hot keys let you instantly watch videos, play music and launch applications like email
- Comfortable full-size keyboard and easy-to-carry sculpted mouse with snap-on wireless receiver
- Long-range 2.4 GHz wireless gives you a reliable connection even from up to 10 meters away
- Go for months without changing batteries up to 15 for keyboard and up to five for mouse* (* Keyboard and mouse battery life may vary based on user and computing conditions.)
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
Logitech Wireless Combo MK320
The keyboard-mouse combo that puts entertainment at your fingertips
Want to watch your favorite movie? Skip a song? Go right to your email or Facebook page? With multimedia and Internet hot keys, programmable F-keys and a comfortable sculpted mouse, this wireless combo makes it easy to access and navigate the things you do the most.
- 11 multimedia hot keys
- 12 programmable F-keys
- Powerful 2.4 GHz wireless connection with one tiny Unifying receiver
- Comfortable portable mouse
- 24-month keyboard, 12-month mouse battery life1
- Quiet, low-profile keys for smooth, comfortable typing
- Works with Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, and Windows 8 computers
Shortcuts at your fingertips
- 11 Multimedia hot keys for instant access to play/pause, volume, Internet, email and more
- 12 programmable F-keys you can easily customize to open your favorite applications, folders and web pages
Extended battery life
- Go for months with changing batteries—up to 24 months for the keyboard and 12 months for the mouse1
- On/off switches on keyboard and mouse help you conserve battery power
Powerful, reliable wireless connections
- Advanced 2.4 GHz connection with 25-meter/82-foot2 wireless range allows you to work or play in more places—like your couch
- Tiny Unifying receiver stays in your laptop and connects up to six compatible mice and keyboards
- Eliminates need to change receivers or sacrifice another USB port
Type in comfort
- Low-profile keys for smooth typing that’s easy on your fingers
- Whisper-quiet design eliminates distracting key-click noise
- Roomy full-size keyboard for more comfortable typing than laptop and netbook keyboards
Comfortable, portable mouse
- Sleek, sculpted shape that’s easy to take anywhere you use your computer
- Wireless receiver stays in your laptop or stores inside the mouse for easy transport
- No cords, software or hassles
- Plug the Unifying receiver into your computer’s USB port and start using your keyboard and mouse right away
1 Keyboard battery life calculation based on an estimated two million keystrokes/year in an office environment. User experience may vary. Mouse battery life may vary based on user and computing conditions.
2 Wireless range may vary due to environmental and computing conditions.
What's in the Box
- Keyboard (K330)
- Mouse (M215)
- Unifying receiver
- 2 AAA batteries (keyboard)
- 1 AA battery (mouse)
- User documentation
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- USB port
Which Logitech Keyboard and Mouse Combo Is Right For You?
| || |
Logitech Wireless Combo MK320
| || || |
|USB Support|| |
|Wireless Protocol & Security||Advanced 2.4 GHz 128-Bit AES Encryption||Advanced 2.4 GHz 128-Bit AES Encryption||Advanced 2.4 GHz 128-Bit AES Encryption||Advanced 2.4 GHz 128-Bit AES Encryption||Advanced 2.4 GHz 128-Bit AES Encryption|
|Unifying-Receiver|| || || |
|Palm Rest||Integrated||Integrated Cushion||Integrated Cushion|
|Adjustable Height/Angles|| || || || || |
|Integrated LCD|| |
|Battery Level Indicator|| ||(on LCD)|
|Battery Life (Maximum)||24 months1||2 years1||3 years1||3 years1||3 years1|
|Operational and Navigational Controls|
|Enhanced F-Keys|| || || || |
|Search Feature|| || || |
|Launch E-Mail|| || || || || |
|Launch Web Browser|| || || || || |
|Launch IM / VOIP|| |
|Laser Mouse|| || || |
|Hyper-Fast Scrolling|| |
|On / Off Switch|| || || || |
|Battery Level Indicator|| || || |
|Battery Life (Maximum)||5 months1||1 year1||1 year1||2 years1||3 years1|
|Windows 7, Windows Vista, and Windows XP, Windows 83|| || || || || |
3Older keyboard and mouse combo models listed in above chart have only basic functionality on Windows RT. Software and app support aren’t available for this platform. Older keyboard and mouse combo models listed in above chart will provide basic navigation in Windows 8 style UI. Features programmed in Logitech SetPoint software may not function in this mode.
Top Customer Reviews
Before getting to the review, I should note an error on Amazon's product page (that is correct in Logitech's documentation). The keyboard utilizes (2) AAA batteries while the mouse uses (1) AA battery. Logitech includes pre-installed alkaline batteries for both units.
Setting up the keyboard/mouse combo was a breeze. Taking the devices out of the box took more time! Running Win7, I just plugged in the receiver and the system instantly recognized both devices. Every time I start the computer and plug the receiver back in, there is absolutely no noticeable lag time for the keyboard/mouse to start working. This was certainly not the case with the Microsoft Bluetooth Notebook Mouse 5000 Mac/Windows, where it took a few seconds before I could begin using it.
The keyboard has all your standard keys with several extra shortcut keys.Read more ›
1) THE BEST SET UP EVER! PLUG IN THE FLASHDRIVE AND IT'S SET TO GO!
There used to be a little button that you had to push on the mouse and key board to sync it with another attachment hooked to your computer, which was sometimes tricky. No more of that and no more having to load software.
2) The flashdrive automatically sets up all your function keys
Unlike previous versions and other ones, where I had to go in and assign the appropriate pages and programs to various keys - on this one everything automatically brings up the right pages for function keys. The downside is if you want to customize them to something different (I don't - since they've picked exactly what I would have) it sends you to the logitech site to download software and adjust your settings.
3) Mouse/Keyboard design: The mouse is a little smaller than before. Still works though as one of the best basic wireless mouses I've used, and it does include a battery check, and on/off switch on both the keyboard and mouse that haven't always been there.
4) Battery Life: All the batteries are included. This one promises longer battery life. The batteries on the previous version generally gave me a couple of months for the mouse and seven months for the keyboard - which really was fine. If this one meets that, I'm happy.
5) Long Range: I can stand over 12ft. away from my computer (in another room!) and the keyboard still works.Read more ›
I'm a writer, and a very fast typist. The keyboards is pleasantly clicky, bouncy and responsive, and I can type very fast. It's a "tactile" keyboard, and I don't make as many errors as on some of the "softer" and "quieter" keyboards I've tried.
The mouse is surprisingly comfortable for a wireless mouse, decently responsive. I normally HATE wireless mice and use wired mice and wireless keyboards, but I thought I'd give this a try. I've been pleasantly surprised.
The reception is fine, but I'm not trying to push the range very far. It's not fussy at all, and my last logitech wireless totally was.
Setup was SO painless. Plugged in the dongle, pulled out the tabs for the ALREADY INSTALLED batteries, and boom, it worked.
A neat feature... keyboard and mouse BOTH have off switches. This makes sense and should dramatically extend battery life.
So far so good!
ETA: I've had to for a month or so now, I think, and while the battery life isn't as advertised, that's probably because I don't generally remember to turn the mouse and keyboard off when I'm done using them. Even so, these last about 100 times longer than my previous keyboard and mouse.
The mouse is quite responsive. I've disliked wireless mice in the past for being laggy, this one isn't. My scores in Bejeweled Blitz aren't quite as high as they were, but they're still very, very high, and I'm not sure it's the mouse's fault... ;)
Typing on the keyboard is great. Every once in a while, it lags, but it seems to buffer what I'm typing, so waiting a moment will get the text to show up.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Well I have had this for a little over a month and a half and the receiver no longer is recognized in any computer. Now i have 2 paperweights.Published 2 hours ago by lbanderson
I did not receive the model I ordered but the K330. This keyboard and mouse worked fine for a month then just died. Read morePublished 2 days ago by Deborah Moquin