Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Logitech MK520 Wireless Keyboard and Mouse Combo -..." and save 53% off the $59.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Logitech MK520 Wireless Keyboard and Mouse Combo — Keyboard and Mouse, Long Battery Life, Secure 2.4GHz Connectivity
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- FULL-SIZE FUNCTIONALITY – Have the functionality of a full-size keyboard without sacrificing form or function. The MK520 includes a stylish and streamlined keyboard and ambidextrous mouse
- PRECISION MOUSE WORKS IN EITHER HAND ‒ The M310 wireless mouse features soft rubber grips and can be used in either hand. It provides the precision needed for fine applications
- LONG BATTERY LIFE – Tired of short battery life? The MK520 package boasts significant battery run time. Using 3 regular batteries, the keyboard will last for up to 3 years, and the mouse for up to 18 months
- SIMPLE SETUP – Simply plug the Logitech Unifying receiver into your computer and you’re ready to work—nothing else is needed
- ENCRYPTED CONNECTION – Enjoy the flexibility of working wirelessly with an encrypted connection. The MK520 utilizes 128-bit AES encryption and a 2.4GHz signal to keep your connection fast and secure
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Are Batteries Required||No||Yes||No||Yes||No||Yes|
|Item Dimensions||2.7 x 7.9 x 18.3 in||7.52 x 20 x 1.73 in||3.09 x 10.44 x 19.69 in||6.2 x 20.6 x 1.9 in||2.95 x 7.09 x 1.08 in||9.9 x 18.9 x 2.9 in|
|Item Weight||0.66 lb||2 lbs||2.2 lbs||0.55 lb||1.99 lbs||3.75 lbs|
The Logitech MK520 Wireless Keyboard and Mouse Combo provides the functionality of a full-size keyboard with a stylish and streamlined design. The combo includes a Logitech K520 wireless keyboard and an M310 wireless mouse. It’s perfect for both the home and office.
The included M310 wireless mouse is full-size and works well in either hand. It was precision-engineered to feel great even after hours of use.
Tired of short battery life and continually having to charge your devices? The MK520 combo has a seriously long battery life. The K520 wireless keyboard lasts for up to 3 years and the M310 wireless mouse for 18 months between battery charges, using smart battery power management.
Easily connect to your computer using the included Logitech Unifying receiver. Plug it into your computer and you’re ready to work without any lengthy installation processes.
Have all the functionality of wireless connectivity without putting your information at risk. The MK520 uses 128-bit AES encryption and a 2.4GHz signal to keep your information safe.
From the Manufacturer
Logitech Wireless Combo MK520
A Sleek Set For Comfortable Control
With a roomy full-size keyboard, contoured invisible optical mouse, and a single wireless receiver that connects them both to your computer, you've got convenience and control comfortably at your fingertips.
- Quiet and comfortable full-size keyboard
- Precision mouse with soft rubber grips
- Extended battery life
- Powerful 2.4 GHz wireless connection with one tiny Unifying receiver
- One-touch audio control keys
- Works with Windows 8, Windows RT, Windows 7, Windows XP, and Windows Vista
- Full-size keyboard with palm rest for comfortable typing
- Concave keys with softly rounded edges let your fingertips glide from key to key and barely make a sound
- Contoured full-size mouse with soft rubber side grips
- Smooth, accurate cursor control on just about any surface2
2. The invisible optical sensor does not work on glass or mirrors.
With up to three years of battery life for the keyboard and eighteen months for the mouse, you hardly ever have to change batteries. 1
1. Keyboard battery life calculation based on an estimated two million keystrokes/year in an office environment. User experience may vary. Mouse battery life may vary based on user and computing conditions.
Plug It. Forget It. Add To It.
- One tiny Unifying receiver connects the keyboard, mouse, and other compatible Logitech devices like a number pad
- No need to tie up your USB ports with multiple receivers
- Stays in your computer so your keyboard and mouse are always ready to use
To learn more about the Logitech Unifying receiver, click here >
Reliably Robust Connections
- Logitech Advanced 2.4 GHz wireless for powerful connectivity with virtually no delays or dropouts
- 128-bit AES keyboard encryption—one of the highest levels of security available
One-Touch Media Keys
Change volume, mute, or skip to the next song instantly - without using your mouse.
What's In The Box?
- Logitech Unifying receiver
- 3 AA alkaline batteries (pre-installed)
- User documentation
- Windows 8, Windows RT, Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista
- USB port
- Internet connection
|Which Logitech Keyboard and Mouse Combo Is Right For You?|
|Wireless Protocol & Security||Advanced 2.4 GHz 128-Bit AES Encryption||Advanced 2.4 GHz 128-Bit AES Encryption||Advanced 2.4 GHz 128-Bit AES Encryption||Advanced 2.4 GHz 128-Bit AES Encryption||Advanced 2.4 GHz 128-Bit AES Encryption|
|Palm Rest||Integrated||Integrated Cushion||Integrated Cushion|
|Battery Level Indicator||(on LCD)|
|Battery Life (Maximum)||24 months1||2 years1||3 years1||3 years1||3 years1|
|Operational and Navigational Controls|
|Launch Web Browser|
|Launch IM / VOIP|
|On / Off Switch|
|Battery Level Indicator|
|Battery Life (Maximum)||5 months1||1 year1||18 months1||2 years1||3 years1|
|Windows 7, Windows Vista, and Windows XP, Windows 83|
3. Older keyboard and mouse combo models listed in above chart have only basic functionality on Windows RT. Software and app support aren’t available for this platform. Older keyboard and mouse combo models listed in above chart will provide basic navigation in Windows 8 style UI. Features programmed in Logitech SetPoint software may not function in this mode.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The keyboard has a good size and foot print for use in a desk, as well as rounded keys; and the mouse has "rubberized" sides for better grip. Though it will take a little time (for me) to get used to the horizontally shaped <Enter> key on the alphanumeric side of the keyboard since it is not like inverted (mirrored) "L" shape of my old one, and the relative position of other keys (my old Microsoft keyboard had a smaller foot print, closely grouped keys and it had a Latin-American layout. Finally, both, keyboard and mouse have On/Off switch, which surely will help reduce the consumption of batteries, since you can turn them off when you finish using them.
Slim and low profile, the keyboard is lightweight and easy to move around so I can use this on other devices when needed. The keys are fairly quiet too so I can work through the night without waking the dead (keyboard on my Lenovo X61 is still much quieter). I am not sure about a few of the other reviews but I found the mouse to be nicely weighted and suitable for my usage.
Plugging the wireless receiver into a free USB 2.0 port on my powered hub, Windows 8.1 Professional took a few seconds to install native drivers and I was up and running. I was intending to purchase the Microsoft Wireless Desktop 2000 but decided against it after reading some of the reviews about poor wireless performance. I am actually very happy with the Logitech Wireless Combo Mk520. It's the middle of the range from the selection but offers all the features and functionality I need while remaining compact enough for my application. Logitech claims better battery life than the Microsoft products anyway.
I'm not missing my Microsoft/Razer Reclusa keyboard nor the Razer Abyssus 3500dpi gaming mouse. The mouse on the Mk520 scrolls slower by default compared to the Razer but that is easily solved, In Windows, go to:
> Control Panel
> Pointer Options:
1. Increase pointer speed under 'Motion'
2. Select 'Enhance pointer precision'
I'd recommend this to someone who wants to do away with cables.
I've purchased other Logitech products before - keyboards, mouse devices and speakers... and I've always been impressed with the solid construction, intelligent design and features offered. The Mk520 keyboard and mouse combo is no exception!
Two things that impressed me... the keyboard "feel" is decent... albeit, not up to the older IBM "clickety" keyboard's legendary tactile feel or that of an older IBM Thinkpad... but this one works well.
The other is an "off-on" switch found on both the keyboard and mouse. Particularly the keyboard's switch, which allows one to easily disable the keyboard when cleaning or dusting is needed. Of course, the intent for these "off-on" switches is to power down the devices when not in use so as to conserve battery life.
Installing was virtually "plug and play"... no issues were encountered therein. I've grown to also appreciate the calculator special function key to pop-up the Windows calculator in my display. Ditto a dedicated volume control for media and a few other truly nice user features.
The keyboard is "full size", but isn't overly large in footprint... that's a big plus. Ergo for the mouse... and both are solid standout performers!
Most recent customer reviews
But now only 5 months in the mouse has started double clicking about 50% of the time...Read more