Logitech MK520 Wireless Keyboard and Mouse Combo — Keyboard and Mouse, Long Battery Life, Secure 2.4GHz Connectivity
|You Save:||$14.00 (23%)|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- FULL-SIZE FUNCTIONALITY – Have the functionality of a full-size keyboard without sacrificing form or function. The MK520 includes a stylish and streamlined keyboard and ambidextrous mouse
- PRECISION MOUSE WORKS IN EITHER HAND ‒ The M310 wireless mouse features soft rubber grips and can be used in either hand. It provides the precision needed for fine applications
- LONG BATTERY LIFE – Tired of short battery life? The MK520 package boasts significant battery run time. Using 3 regular batteries, the keyboard will last for up to 3 years, and the mouse for up to 18 months
- SIMPLE SETUP – Simply plug the Logitech Unifying receiver into your computer and you’re ready to work—nothing else is needed
- ENCRYPTED CONNECTION – Enjoy the flexibility of working wirelessly with an encrypted connection. The MK520 utilizes 128-bit AES encryption and a 2.4GHz signal to keep your connection fast and secure
- System Requirements: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10,USB port,Internet connection (for software download),Chrome OS
There is a newer version of this item:
This product is available as Renewed.
Works and looks like new and backed by the Amazon Renewed Guarantee
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
The Logitech MK520 Wireless Keyboard and Mouse Combo provides the functionality of a full-size keyboard with a stylish and streamlined design. The combo includes a Logitech K520 wireless keyboard and an M310 wireless mouse. It’s perfect for both the home and office.
The included M310 wireless mouse is full-size and works well in either hand. It was precision-engineered to feel great even after hours of use.
Tired of short battery life and continually having to charge your devices? The MK520 combo has a seriously long battery life. The K520 wireless keyboard lasts for up to 3 years and the M310 wireless mouse for 18 months between battery charges, using smart battery power management.
Easily connect to your computer using the included Logitech Unifying receiver. Plug it into your computer and you’re ready to work without any lengthy installation processes.
Have all the functionality of wireless connectivity without putting your information at risk. The MK520 uses 128-bit AES encryption and a 2.4GHz signal to keep your information safe.System Requirements: Windows XP Windows Vista Windows 7 Windows 8 Windows 10|USB port|Internet connection (for software download)
From the Manufacturer
Logitech Wireless Combo MK520
A Sleek Set For Comfortable Control
With a roomy full-size keyboard, contoured invisible optical mouse, and a single wireless receiver that connects them both to your computer, you've got convenience and control comfortably at your fingertips.
- Quiet and comfortable full-size keyboard
- Precision mouse with soft rubber grips
- Extended battery life
- Powerful 2.4 GHz wireless connection with one tiny Unifying receiver
- One-touch audio control keys
- Works with Windows 8, Windows RT, Windows 7, Windows XP, and Windows Vista
- Full-size keyboard with palm rest for comfortable typing
- Concave keys with softly rounded edges let your fingertips glide from key to key and barely make a sound
- Contoured full-size mouse with soft rubber side grips
- Smooth, accurate cursor control on just about any surface2
2. The invisible optical sensor does not work on glass or mirrors.
With up to three years of battery life for the keyboard and eighteen months for the mouse, you hardly ever have to change batteries. 1
1. Keyboard battery life calculation based on an estimated two million keystrokes/year in an office environment. User experience may vary. Mouse battery life may vary based on user and computing conditions.
Plug It. Forget It. Add To It.
- One tiny Unifying receiver connects the keyboard, mouse, and other compatible Logitech devices like a number pad
- No need to tie up your USB ports with multiple receivers
- Stays in your computer so your keyboard and mouse are always ready to use
To learn more about the Logitech Unifying receiver, click here >
Reliably Robust Connections
- Logitech Advanced 2.4 GHz wireless for powerful connectivity with virtually no delays or dropouts
- 128-bit AES keyboard encryption—one of the highest levels of security available
One-Touch Media Keys
Change volume, mute, or skip to the next song instantly - without using your mouse.
What's In The Box?
- Logitech Unifying receiver
- 3 AA alkaline batteries (pre-installed)
- User documentation
- Windows 8, Windows RT, Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista
- USB port
- Internet connection
|Which Logitech Keyboard and Mouse Combo Is Right For You?|
|Wireless Protocol & Security||Advanced 2.4 GHz 128-Bit AES Encryption||Advanced 2.4 GHz 128-Bit AES Encryption||Advanced 2.4 GHz 128-Bit AES Encryption||Advanced 2.4 GHz 128-Bit AES Encryption||Advanced 2.4 GHz 128-Bit AES Encryption|
|Palm Rest||Integrated||Integrated Cushion||Integrated Cushion|
|Battery Level Indicator||(on LCD)|
|Battery Life (Maximum)||24 months1||2 years1||3 years1||3 years1||3 years1|
|Operational and Navigational Controls|
|Launch Web Browser|
|Launch IM / VOIP|
|On / Off Switch|
|Battery Level Indicator|
|Battery Life (Maximum)||5 months1||1 year1||18 months1||2 years1||3 years1|
|Windows 7, Windows Vista, and Windows XP, Windows 83|
3. Older keyboard and mouse combo models listed in above chart have only basic functionality on Windows RT. Software and app support aren’t available for this platform. Older keyboard and mouse combo models listed in above chart will provide basic navigation in Windows 8 style UI. Features programmed in Logitech SetPoint software may not function in this mode.
Does not come with original packaging! Sold as is.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have now received the replacement warranty keyboard. The warranty process was not difficult to initiate, though there were some hoops to jump through and it took a while. Logitech was pretty good about following up during the process as well. Kudos! The replacement keyboard appears to be of similar manufacturing quality as the previous one (see items 1, 2, & 6 from the original review below). It is clear to me that the original manufacturer of the this product for purchases made in 2014-2015 is likely not being used anymore, but I'll give this replacement keyboard a chance. Perhaps the last one was just a "dud."
In summary, I recommend this keyboard based on the design (look and feel is great), but caution any buyers that you may run into issues within several months. Again, I'll update this review in a few months to let the Amazon community know how this replacement keyboard is performing. If this keyboard ends up being fine after 6 months, I would say that my experience may have been an anomaly. However, if the same thing happens, then there may be a systematic problem. Stay tuned!
--------------------------------------UPDATE (March 9, 2017)-------------------------------------
As of March, 2017, the keys on the keyboard are now failing and require more pressure to push, resulting in many missed characters and more typos. I'm incredibly disappointed... Amazon has NOT responded to my original inquiry, but I contacted them today by phone and they were more helpful. They suggested that I contact the manufacturer and file a claim against the 3 year warranty.
Also, I now think that a more likely scenario than the product being counterfeit is that Logitech changed manufacturers or reduced costs in some way. Unfortunately, their cost reduction has resulted in a lousy product and tarnishes the Logitech brand name. I no longer blindly trust the Logitech brand with regard to quality. I will update this review once I know where Logitech stands in regard to customer service and honoring their warranty.
One last thing: The item in the Amazon photos is not identical to the product I received.
-------------------------------ORIGINAL REVIEW (November, 2016)------------------------
I believe the product that was shipped to me was COUNTERFEIT and not actual Logitech. I have purchased this same keyboard made by Logitech for multiple computers and this one is different for several reasons, albeit it looks pretty close:
1. Keys are made of coarse plastic (not smooth)
2. Logo looks wrong
3. The mouse is already falling apart after a month
4. Keys don't press smoothly
5. Range is much poorer than previous ones I've owned
6. The paint on the keys is clearly poor quality
I have an open inquiry with Amazon regarding this item/seller. It is possible that Logitech decided to save money on costs and reduced quality, but the item doesn't feel right. Will update review accordingly.
Now that I have the new set, I am enjoying this product even more. The latest version of the keyboard has different keys than the set I had previously. The keys feel a little more "gritty" which allows my fingers to grasp the keys better. Not much changed about the mouse, but it was already adequate. Wireless signal strength is still great and never was an issue. Battery life is much better than the cheaper Logitech set I owned several years ago before my first MK520 set.
Overall I am very pleased with this product and would recommend it for anyone looking for a decent keyboard and mouse at a reasonable price. Also and most importantly: if you run into any problems or defects with your keyboard or mouse and you're within the warranty period, contact Logitech! They will work with you to rectify the issue and will send you a free replacement if need be.
(Note: one star was deducted from rating because the first mouse failed. While Logitech did a great job resolving the issue, the fact is that it still occurred.)
Revised my original review from 3 stars to 1 after a few more months of use. The keys got slower to respond, prone to freeze-up and super frustrating. I'm really over it. In order for me to continue working, I had to switch back to a plug in set.
Top reviews from other countries
Put simply, the MK520 keyboard looks good in the pictures but just looks and feels awful in reality. There's some transparent plastic that surrounds it that just feels tatty, flimsy and pointless - not the end of the world. However the finish and keys are awful; it has a sort of coarse matt finish that just looks cheap, and the keys are slightly oversized which means that you catch the keys adjacent to the keys you're striking if typing quickly, rather than having a decent gap between them.
Sorry Logitech, I like your kit but this one is a fail, after 5 minutes I boxed it up and it's going back - and I have very gladly re-instated my basic K270 which even though it doesn't do all the smartypants connecting, it has never missed a beat, it's compact but has everything you need and the keys feel nice. More expensive is not always better!
a set of keys are hard to get to work and the receivers have failed, I gave up with it and bought another.
Overall its should be a good keyboard but mine is just no use.
I put fall starts for comfort meaning it sits on your lap nice but my fingers went on strike due to faulty keys.
I use the mouse and keyboard pretty much all day every day for work, and the mouse had started hindering my work.
Keyboard works great, though.