Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Logitech MK520 Wireless Keyboard and Mouse Combo -..." and save 16% off the $59.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Logitech MK520 Wireless Keyboard and Mouse Combo — Keyboard and Mouse, Long Battery Life, Secure 2.4GHz Connectivity
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- FULL-SIZE FUNCTIONALITY – Have the functionality of a full-size keyboard without sacrificing form or function. The MK520 includes a stylish and streamlined keyboard and ambidextrous mouse
- PRECISION MOUSE WORKS IN EITHER HAND ‒ The M310 wireless mouse features soft rubber grips and can be used in either hand. It provides the precision needed for fine applications
- LONG BATTERY LIFE – Tired of short battery life? The MK520 package boasts significant battery run time. Using 3 regular batteries, the keyboard will last for up to 3 years, and the mouse for up to 18 months
- SIMPLE SETUP – Simply plug the Logitech Unifying receiver into your computer and you’re ready to work—nothing else is needed
- ENCRYPTED CONNECTION – Enjoy the flexibility of working wirelessly with an encrypted connection. The MK520 utilizes 128-bit AES encryption and a 2.4GHz signal to keep your connection fast and secure
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Special offers and product promotions
Compare to similar items
This item Logitech MK520 Wireless Keyboard and Mouse Combo — Keyboard and Mouse, Long Battery Life, Secure 2.4GHz Connectivity
Logitech MK270 Wireless Keyboard and Mouse Combo — Keyboard and Mouse Included, 2.4GHz Dropout-Free Connection, Long Battery Life
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||
Exclusively for Prime members
|Sold By||Available from these sellers||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Are Batteries Required||No||Yes||Yes||No||Yes||Yes|
|Item Dimensions||2.7 x 7.9 x 18.3 in||6.2 x 20.6 x 1.9 in||6.3 x 18.11 x 1.87 in||2.95 x 7.09 x 1.08 in||7.52 x 20 x 1.73 in||9.9 x 18.9 x 2.9 in|
|Item Weight||0.66 lb||0.55 lb||1.85 lbs||4.63 lbs||2.2 lbs||3.75 lbs|
The Logitech MK520 Wireless Keyboard and Mouse Combo provides the functionality of a full-size keyboard with a stylish and streamlined design. The combo includes a Logitech K520 wireless keyboard and an M310 wireless mouse. It’s perfect for both the home and office.
The included M310 wireless mouse is full-size and works well in either hand. It was precision-engineered to feel great even after hours of use.
Tired of short battery life and continually having to charge your devices? The MK520 combo has a seriously long battery life. The K520 wireless keyboard lasts for up to 3 years and the M310 wireless mouse for 18 months between battery charges, using smart battery power management.
Easily connect to your computer using the included Logitech Unifying receiver. Plug it into your computer and you’re ready to work without any lengthy installation processes.
Have all the functionality of wireless connectivity without putting your information at risk. The MK520 uses 128-bit AES encryption and a 2.4GHz signal to keep your information safe.
From the Manufacturer
Logitech Wireless Combo MK520
A Sleek Set For Comfortable Control
With a roomy full-size keyboard, contoured invisible optical mouse, and a single wireless receiver that connects them both to your computer, you've got convenience and control comfortably at your fingertips.
- Quiet and comfortable full-size keyboard
- Precision mouse with soft rubber grips
- Extended battery life
- Powerful 2.4 GHz wireless connection with one tiny Unifying receiver
- One-touch audio control keys
- Works with Windows 8, Windows RT, Windows 7, Windows XP, and Windows Vista
- Full-size keyboard with palm rest for comfortable typing
- Concave keys with softly rounded edges let your fingertips glide from key to key and barely make a sound
- Contoured full-size mouse with soft rubber side grips
- Smooth, accurate cursor control on just about any surface2
2. The invisible optical sensor does not work on glass or mirrors.
With up to three years of battery life for the keyboard and eighteen months for the mouse, you hardly ever have to change batteries. 1
1. Keyboard battery life calculation based on an estimated two million keystrokes/year in an office environment. User experience may vary. Mouse battery life may vary based on user and computing conditions.
Plug It. Forget It. Add To It.
- One tiny Unifying receiver connects the keyboard, mouse, and other compatible Logitech devices like a number pad
- No need to tie up your USB ports with multiple receivers
- Stays in your computer so your keyboard and mouse are always ready to use
To learn more about the Logitech Unifying receiver, click here >
Reliably Robust Connections
- Logitech Advanced 2.4 GHz wireless for powerful connectivity with virtually no delays or dropouts
- 128-bit AES keyboard encryption—one of the highest levels of security available
One-Touch Media Keys
Change volume, mute, or skip to the next song instantly - without using your mouse.
What's In The Box?
- Logitech Unifying receiver
- 3 AA alkaline batteries (pre-installed)
- User documentation
- Windows 8, Windows RT, Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista
- USB port
- Internet connection
|Which Logitech Keyboard and Mouse Combo Is Right For You?|
|Wireless Protocol & Security||Advanced 2.4 GHz 128-Bit AES Encryption||Advanced 2.4 GHz 128-Bit AES Encryption||Advanced 2.4 GHz 128-Bit AES Encryption||Advanced 2.4 GHz 128-Bit AES Encryption||Advanced 2.4 GHz 128-Bit AES Encryption|
|Palm Rest||Integrated||Integrated Cushion||Integrated Cushion|
|Battery Level Indicator||(on LCD)|
|Battery Life (Maximum)||24 months1||2 years1||3 years1||3 years1||3 years1|
|Operational and Navigational Controls|
|Launch Web Browser|
|Launch IM / VOIP|
|On / Off Switch|
|Battery Level Indicator|
|Battery Life (Maximum)||5 months1||1 year1||18 months1||2 years1||3 years1|
|Windows 7, Windows Vista, and Windows XP, Windows 83|
3. Older keyboard and mouse combo models listed in above chart have only basic functionality on Windows RT. Software and app support aren’t available for this platform. Older keyboard and mouse combo models listed in above chart will provide basic navigation in Windows 8 style UI. Features programmed in Logitech SetPoint software may not function in this mode.
Top customer reviews
They Keyboard has the same keybed as the K800, which is my favorite Logitech keyboard or any keyboard for that matter, and the mouse is wireless, comes with an actual unifying dongle, and works fine. Great secondary keyboard mouse combo that I use for servicing customer computers without having to disconnect my own KB and MS.
Would buy again and recommend to a friend!
I plugged the unit into my media computer. Nothing happened (did not install). Checked settings (turn off/on keyboard & mouse and try to pair again), but no software loaded and neither the keyboard or mouse would work. I had a Logitech trackball on the unit already.
Moved to a new computer (same setup with trackball). Plugged in the USB wireless receiver (unified). Software installed for the unified USB receiver (automatically)! Paired the keyboard & mouse, and checked the software. It shows 2 unified receivers, 1-trackball, other one with keyboard/mouse. Unpaired keyboard/mouse & USB receiver. Ran software & paired keyboard and mouse. It works properly. Unpaired keyboard/mouse.
Return to media PC. Download unified software from Logitech. Install Logitech unifying software. Paired the keyboard & mouse. It now works on the media PC.
While it was a hassle to install, it seems to work properly after that.
Since it looked like it had been opened, I believe the previous owner was not able to successfully pair the devices - like my first try.