|Item model number||920-010707|
|Hardware Platform||Laptop, Windows, Android|
|Operating System||Windows 10, 11 or later, Chrome OS, macOS 10.15 or later, iOS 11 or later (+no software support legal footnote), iPadOS 13.4 or later (+no software support legal footnote), Android 8 or later|
|Item Weight||1.72 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||12.65 x 5.45 x 1.4 inches|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||12.65 x 5.45 x 1.4 inches|
|Batteries||2 AAA batteries required.|
|Country of Origin||China|
|Date First Available||November 9, 2021|
Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $14.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty. Power surges covered from day one.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
Other Sellers on Amazon
Logitech POP Keys Mechanical Wireless Keyboard with Customizable Emoji Keys, Durable Compact Design, Bluetooth or USB Connectivity, Multi-Device, OS Compatible - Blast Yellow
Enhance your purchase
|Keyboard Description||Logitech POP Keys Keyboard - Yellow|
|Special Feature||Hotkeys and Media Keys|
|Compatible Devices||Laptop, Tablet|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||12.65 x 5.45 x 1.4 inches|
|Operating System||Windows 10, 11 or later, Chrome OS, macOS 10.15 or later, iOS 11 or later (+no software support legal footnote), iPadOS 13.4 or later (+no software support legal footnote), Android 8 or later See more|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Get loud, get retro: Shout your inner retro out loud with a bold color combination of black, grey and arcade game yellow, allowing you to make a performance with POP Keys wireless keyboard in Blast
- Feelings at your fingertips: Unleash your online personality with 8 swappable emoji keys and 1 emoji menu key, all customizable via Logitech Software (on Windows and macOS only)
- Fun bouncy typing: Experience typing that’s almost addictive on typewriter-style mechanical keys; feel your fingers bounce across the comfy, scooped keys as they click, clack and pop
- Multi-device: Pair POP Keys with up to 3 devices and hop between them using the Easy-Switch keys; connect via Bluetooth or Logi Bolt USB receiver on Windows, macOS, Chrome OS, Android, iPadOS or iOS
- Yours for the long haul: Express yourself to your heart’s content with this wireless external keyboard, featuring 3-year battery life and keys engineered to endure up to 50 million strokes
- Feel-better factor: This compact, portable keyboard is designed to encourage better shoulder positioning and body posture, and features a space-saving design for easy storage
- Aesthetic match: Pair your POP Keys with POP Mouse, the comfy and quiet mouse made for working anywhere, with a customizable top button that opens a world of emojis and shortcuts
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
GET LOUD, GET RETRO
Shout your inner retro out loud with a bold color combination of black, grey and arcade game yellow, allowing you to make a performance with POP Keys wireless keyboard in Blast.
Easily pair POP Keys to up to 3 devices, and hop between them as you type with a simple tap of the Easy-Switch keys.
POP Keys is compatible with Windows, macOS, Chrome OS, Android, iPadOS, and iOS.
TWO WAYS TO CONNECT
Connect via Bluetooth or the Logi Bolt USB receiver, which comes in the box and can be stored away in the back of the keyboard.
COMPACT & COMFY
The small footprint lets you place your mouse closer for less arm reaching and better body posture. Plus it’s easy to store away.
YOURS FOR THE LONG HAUL
In true Logitech fashion, POP Keys is built for durability. With three years’ battery life* and keys that can endure up to 50 million strokes (that’s a lot), you can create, chat, and inspire to your heart’s content.
Compare with similar items
| || |
Amazon Basics Wireless Computer Keyboard and Mouse Combo - Quiet and Compact - US Layout (QWERTY)
Logitech K480 Wireless Multi-Device Keyboard for Windows, macOS, iPadOS, Android or Chrome OS, Bluetooth, Compact, Compatible with PC, Mac, Laptop, Smartphone, Tablet - Black
Logitech POP Keys Mechanical Wireless Keyboard with Customizable Emoji Keys, Durable Compact Design, Bluetooth or USB Connectivity, Multi-Device, OS Compatible - Daydream Mint
|Shipping||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details|
|Are batteries included?||No||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Are batteries required?||No||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Color||Blast Yellow||Black||Black||Daydream Mint|
|Item Dimensions||12.65 x 5.45 x 1.4 inches||21.4 x 5.6 x 1.3 inches||12.2 x 1.61 x 7.91 inches||12.65 x 5.45 x 1.4 inches|
|Item Weight||1.72 lbs||1.17 lbs||1.81 lbs||1.72 lbs|
Logitech POP Keys Wireless Mechanical Keyboard Let personality POP on your desk space and beyond with POP Keys - a mechanical keyboard from Logitech with customizable emoji keys. Experience typing that’s almost addictive with POP Keys’ mechanical keys: fun and bouncy with a click, clack and pop sound that never stops feeling satisfying. The portable keyboard is equipped with 8 swappable emoji keys (4 on the keys, 4 extra in the box) as well as 1 emoji menu key. Easily remove and replace them to match your mood, and customize them to your emoji needs using Logitech Options software. Connect to your computer, laptop, iPad, tablet or phone (1) using Bluetooth or the Logi Bolt USB receiver. Enjoy multi-device creativity by connecting to up to 3 devices at once. A series of shortcuts give you easy control over today’s top apps - including Snip Screen, Mic Mute, Media Keys, and Voice-to-Text. With a compact form, POP Keys external keyboard not only saves desktop space and slips easily into your bag, but also encourages better body posture. Plus, scooped keys match the shape of your fingertips for comfortable typing. With a classic Logitech promise of durability, POP Keys has up to 3 years’ battery life (2). Product details: Weight (incl. batteries): 27.47 oz (779 g) Dimensions: 12.65 x 5.45 x 1.4 in (321.2 x 138.47 x 35.4 mm) Wireless range: 32.81 ft (10 m) Battery: 2 x AAA Logi Bolt USB receiver Mechanical switches: Brown, tactile Compatible with Windows 10 or later, macOS 10.15 or later, iPadOS 14 or later, iOS 14 or later, Chrome OS and Android 8 or later (1) Windows, macOS, Chrome OS, Android, iOS, iPadOS (2) Battery life and wireless range may vary based on use, environmental and computing conditions (5) Requires Logitech Options software, available for Windows and macOS (6) The dictation feature is provided by Windows® and macOS and is currently only available in select languages and geographies. Learn more at Logitech Support OS dictation.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
With that said, I have multiple gaming keyboards, all with different mechanical switches providing different feels, and that goes for my typing keyboards as well. The only keyboards that I have that are not mechanical are the ones that are solely designed to be portable and taken on the go. I wouldn't consider the POP Keys as one of those, despite its wireless connectivity. It's not particularly slim or compact, and it's certainly not light. But that's fine, as I have others that I consider more portable than this, such as the MX Keys Mini, or my Surface Pro keyboard. The POP Keys, being a mechanical keyboard with some heft, is more suited to be used at my desk, in my opinion.
The switches used in this keyboard are TTC's Brown switches. While Browns are my overall favorite feeling switches, I can't say that TTC's iteration is my favorite. I'd say that one goes to Gateron, personally. TTC's brown is somewhat 'smoother' feeling than the Cherry MX Brown in my Corsair K70 LUX, but that might be due to the less prominent 'bump'. The TTC Browns in the POP Keys also feel a tad firmer and feel as if they have slightly higher actuation weight. I can also say that the TTC switches are a tad louder when I don't bottom them out. When I do, the Browns in my K70 can be described as a 'click', while the ones in the POP Keys sound like a 'clack'. That could be because the case of the K70 is made of metal vs the plastic case of the POP Keys.
While the POP Keys looks cool on the surface, I was a bit disappointed in how it felt typing on it. I have other keyboards which look similar in that they also have round key caps, but those other ones have a concave surface providing more control. I found that because the keys on this keyboard are flat, it was easy to slip which contributed to more typos. Honestly, I'm not a fan on the feel. If they were concave even slightly, I think I would have liked it.
Another downside of the POP Keys is that there is no back light. I think every keyboard in this day and age should come with some form back lighting. There's just no excuse not to, except to cut cost. Especially given the kind of keyboard this is, and its targeted user base, I'm confused as to why they didn't include this feature. I'm not even asking for RGB, and in fact, I hate RGB, as I find it super tacky. Purple, or a mint green would have suited it quite well.
The 65% layout is good. You get the function keys, which are useful. The default emoji key caps are interchangeable to different emojis, in case you want to do so. The four extra ones you can swap to are the 'fire', 'heart', 'thumbs up', and 'pray'. You can reprogram them via Logitech's software, which is simple and easy to use. What isn't so nice is the fact that all the print on the key caps are actually stickers.... stickers on a $100 keyboard. Seriously, Logitech?
The POP Keys can be connected two ways. Depending on what you want, you can either use Bluetooth to connect, or use its included Bolt USB dongle. The great thing is that if you also have the POP Mouse, you can use this same dongle that's included with the POP Keys keyboard to connect both devices to it. Awesome!
I think the best thing about the POP Keys is that it's powered by two AAA batteries rated at an incredible battery life of 3-years. Not only that, because it uses replaceable batteries, you won't have to worry about your keyboard becoming e-waste once the battery stops taking a charge, giving the POP Keys a longer life than keyboards with internal batteries. Just swap out the batteries, and it's as good as new.
In conclusion, this keyboard is clearly aimed at a niche market to those who either chat a lot, or frequent forums, and for that, the POP Keys can be good. For me, this will never be a daily driver. My issues with the typos from the flat keys may be alleviated through some practice, and who knows, I may eventually not mind it so much, but for now it feels a bit awkward to use outside of chatting.
The 'feminine' color scheme is also not really my cup of tea, but my main worries are the white key caps used for the main letters. I don't always wash my hands before I type, and eventually, that might start to show. I would have gotten the yellow/grey/black model dubbed 'Blast Yellow' since it has mostly black keys, but I'm really not a fan of yellow, and I already have the POP Mouse in 'Daydream Mint'. And there was no way I was going to sport the 'Heartbreak Rose' (LOL). But to each their own, just like everything else about this keyboard.
If you're looking for a keyboard with quick access to emojis baked right in by default, don't mind the flat keys, and the absence of any kind of back light, then this might be for you. For me, it's a niche tool that will only be used in certain situations depending on how I feel at the moment, and what I plan to do. Outside of those times, it will sit as a shelf queen in the midst of my many other keyboards waiting for its moment. Minus one star for cheaping out on the key caps with stickers, and minus one star for the flat key caps and the absence of any back lighting.
By Maryanne on January 16, 2022
I love logitech - their peripheral options have been been solid - gaming keyboards, headsets, mouse, and everything in between.
This styling and pop family seems geared towards the younger crowd or those that otherwise may not get into gaming gear.
There's a lot of things working great but also some things lacking and some not so good.
The Good 🤩
- Super vibrant colorway offerings. The Bumblee color palette is super nice and aesthetic.
- Very cool 65% layout. Emojis are fun and convenient to access.
- Bluetooth pairs easily and holds a solid connection.
The Bad 🤮
- Low quality Keycaps and print. For $100, most gaming keyboards are least provide either PBT double shot or sub dye or something similar. These keycaps feel cheap. If you're spending $100, chances are the keycaps are at least serviceable. These are not. One star docked.
- Key switches are not a familiar gateron/outemu browns. These are intended to be tactiles but feel more like clacky linears. Whatever they call this switch for the pop, it feels like the merging of blues and browns. Since switches are purely personal and everyone's preferences are different, I am not docking a star. These are more observations and it may be what you exactly want.
This vibrant mechanical keyboard tries to be hip, vibrant, and is probably perfect for someone whom isn't picky but want something super stylish that checks off the mechanical keyboard requirement. For a keyboard snob, small things like keycap quality, lack of backlighting, and switch performance - you should avoid. It looks like an interesting try but didn't suit my mechanical gaming tastes, but may suit yours.