Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Logitech M100 USB Optical Wired Mouse 910-001601 (Black)
|Price:||$10.39 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- With its fast setup and full-size comfort, you'll enjoy comfortable, reliable control of your
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Logitech M100 USB Optical Wired Mouse 910-001601 (Black)
Logitech B100-TAA Optical USB Mouse B003L62T7W
Logitech Corded Mouse (M500) B002B3YCQM
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Robert`s Fojjer||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Battery Description||Information not provided||Information not provided||Information not provided||Information not provided|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Top Customer Reviews
I know it is a basic mouse which does what it is intended to do, "scroll-point-click" and it really does deliver, and although as a power user myself I have also been using this mice for gaming (World of Tanks) and that game requires a lot of scrolling and clicking which puts my M100 into an abused-state mice but its still working up until now.
It have had this common problem which is the "Double Click on a single left mouse click" phenomenon and I think the problem lies within its substandard installed "microswitch" or in layman's term "the-clicker" getting used and abused overtime.
That problem exists even on other brands and models too (I already have 4 mice [2 logitech wireless and 2 a4tech wireless] on hand collecting dust with all of the same problems of double clicking on a single left mouse click).
Until one day I figured out how to fix it as I was frustrated on changing mice periodically.
All it really needed was a drop, and I really mean a "SINGLE DROP" of WD40!
And I did it on this mice as it was the one that is the most easiest to open as it only contains one screw underneath holding it together and is very easily accessible plus for the fact that it is "DIRT CHEAP", compared to my wireless mice which contained either 2 or 4 screws hidden under the gliders.
So yeah I opened the Logitech M100, located the Microswitch or the "clicker", put a single drop of WD-40 in on it. I also did put a drop of WD-40 on the right mouse clicker as well as the roller and the middle mouse clicker too to save me some time and effort.Read more ›
1) It's cheap
2) It has 1000 dpi
3) It's logitech
4) It's Ambidextrous
Let me explain each of these points:
1) It's cheap so you can have a higher turn over rate.
2) You get 25% higher dpi than the B100 for two extra bucks. 1000-1600 dpi is what professional gamers tend to use though of course there are great players who use lower dpi mice. For example starcraft pro-gamer Select uses the intellimouse 3.0 which only has 400 dpi.
3) Logitech has good driver software that lets you disable mouse acceleration completely. The "Enhance pointer precision" in windows does NOT disable mouse acceleration, only lessens it. You can go on a hunt in your windows registry to really disable mouse acceleration, or you can just use logitech's SetPoint driver software. More info mouse acceleration found here: [...]
4) If you have a lot of mice, and are a computer power user, chances are that you switch hands from time to time to relieve muscle tension. Having Ambidextrous mice allows you to mix and match them to either hand.
This is a good basic mouse with no frills. I don't know what that one reviewers was talking about. The middle mouse button is easy to press. It is a light mouse, yes, but there is a simple philips screw underneath, so you add some makeshift weights if it really bothered you. A mouse good for the frugal gamer.
The symmetric design makes this a good choice for use with either hand.
Update: Feb 6, 2014
The Logitech M100 is a inexpensive but dependable, well made and basic wired mouse. Mine is still going strong after years of use. I appreciate the simplicity while it does everything I need quite well.
I have had numerous Logitech products in the past and currently have 2 Logitech keyboards and 2 Logitech mice. My personal keyboard is a very old (relatively speaking) G15. It has suffered more abuse yet kept on ticking right along.
Stay away from the M100, Logitech has many other mice that are far better and last much longer.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Bought this to replace a wireless mouse. I haven't used a wired mouse for nearly a decade!Published 3 days ago by Fahad Hussain
Left button begin to do double click while I press button once. It is been only 6 month since I bought the mouse.Published 9 days ago by Sergiy
I ALWAYS HAD GOOOD LUCK WITH LOGITECH BRAND PRODUCTS INCLUDING OPTICAL MOUSE.
THEY ARE A GOOD VALUE AND THE PRODUCT ARE GOOD FOR YEARS OF USE
UNLIKE SOME BRANDS WERE THE... Read more
1. Bad cursor pointing 2. Bad precious pointing. 3. Poor ergonomic design. 4. Additional info. 5. Conclusion.
1. Read more