|Item model number||920-006385|
|Item Weight||3.3 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||19.8 x 8.2 x 1.4 inches|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||19.8 x 8.2 x 1.4 inches|
|Batteries||2 AAA batteries required.|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Date First Available||September 18, 2014|
Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $44.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty. Power surges covered from day one.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
Logitech G910 Orion Spark RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard – 9 Programmable Buttons, Dedicated Media Controls
|Compatible Devices||Tablet, Smartphone|
|Product Dimensions||19.8 x 8.2 x 1.4 inches; 3.31 Pounds|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- World's fastest RGB mechanical gaming keyboard: Exclusive Romer-G Mechanical Switches with up to 25 percent faster actuation
- Customizable RGB illumination: Personalize individual key lighting from a palette of 16 million colors ; Cable Length (Power/Charging): 6 feet (1.8 meter)
- Arx Control App and smartphone dock: Instantly access in-game data on your smartphone or tablet without interrupting the game
- 9 programmable G-keys: Create custom game macros to execute complex commands with lightning speed and accuracy
- Dedicated media controls: One-touch control panel for quick access to play, pause, mute, volume and skip.Android 3.2 or later
Buy this product as Renewed and save $109.09 off the current New price.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Climate Pledge Friendly
Climate Pledge Friendly uses sustainability certifications to highlight products that support our commitment to help preserve the natural world. Time is fleeting. Learn more
PRODUCT CERTIFICATION (1)
CarbonNeutral product certification follows a recognized global framework, The CarbonNeutral Protocol, which lays out how to measure, reduce and offset the carbon emissions created when products are made. We believe companies should reduce all their emissions and The Protocol, which is publicly available, shows them how to do that. The Protocol is developed and managed by climate finance and carbon neutrality experts Natural Capital Partners.
From the manufacturer
Logitech G910 Orion Spark
High-Speed RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
Game at a new level of speed and customization. Orion Spark revolutionizes RGB gaming keyboards. Exclusive new Romer-G mechanical switches deliver up to 25% faster actuation—so you can execute every command as fast as you press the keys.
Intelligent RGB Illumination
Customize lighting for individual keys and games with your pick of 16.8 million brilliant colors. Logitech Gaming Software also comes pre-loaded with lighting profiles for over 300 games.
Mobile Display (or Arx Control)
Keep on top of critical in-game data with the keyboard’s Arx Control app and docking station for your smartphone or tablet. Orion Spark redefines gaming control so you leave nothing to chance.
- Exclusive Romer-G mechanical switches with up to 25% faster actuation
- Next-gen RGB lighting—choose from up to 16.8 million brilliant colors
- Over 300 game lighting profiles pre-loaded in Logitech Gaming Software
- 9 programmable G-keys
- Arx Control smartphone app and dock displays in-game stats
Exclusive Romer-G Mechanical Switches
Up to 25% faster actuation gives you the edge in battles where every millisecond matters. Improved durability up to a punishing 70 million keystrokes means Orion Spark can weather the wear and tear of intense gaming year after year.
Game with next-gen RGB lighting powered by Logitech Gaming Software. Choose from up to 16.8 million brilliant colors and experience intelligent illumination that synchronizes lighting and key commands to in-game action.
Nine (9) Programmable Buttons
Customize your favorite games with 9 individually programmable G-keys. Create up to 27 custom commands across three profiles to put ultra-fast maneuvers at your fingertips. Logitech Gaming Software makes setting up commands easy.
Quick-Access Media Controls
Play, pause, mute and volume controls are strategically grouped for instant access. Or use the on-board roller bar to adjust the volume or skip to the best scenes at the touch of a button.
- Windows 10 or later, Windows 8.1 / 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, or Mac OSX
- USB 2.0 Port
- 70MB Disk storage space
- Internet connection for software download
What’s in the box
- Palm rest
- User documentation
|Logitech G410 RGB Tenkeyless Mechanical Gaming Keyboard||Logitech G610 Brown Backlit Mechanical Gaming Keyboard||Logitech G610 Red Backlit Mechanical Gaming Keyboard||Logitech G810 RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard||Logitech G910 Orion Spark RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard|
|Highlight||Fast, compact, portable RGB mechanical keyboard||Performance-driven backlit mechanical gaming keyboard||High-speed, whisper quiet mechanical keyboard||Performance-driven RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard||High-Speed RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard|
|Illuminated keys||Custom-color backlighting||White LED||White LED||Custom-color backlighting||Custom-color backlighting|
|Works with Logitech G ARX Control: Get additional instant game information on your iOS and Android||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Integrated ARX Control stand||✓||-||-||-||✓|
|Programmable keys||-||12 programmable function keys||12 programmable G-keys||12 programmable function keys||9 programmable G-keys|
|Multi-key inputs with anti-ghosting||-||104||104||104||113|
|Switch type||Exclusive Romer-G Mechanical Switches with tactile, quiet keys and up to 25% faster responsiveness||Cherry MX Brown Mechanical Switches with tactile, quiet keys||Cherry MX Red Mechanical Switches with quiet, linear keypress for rapid-fire actuation||Exclusive Romer-G Mechanical Switches with tactile, quiet keys and up to 25% faster responsiveness||Exclusive Romer-G Mechanical Switches with tactile, quiet keys and up to 25% faster responsiveness|
|Dedicated media controls||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|On-the-fly macro recording||-||-||-||-||✓|
|Works with Windows 10 or later, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7||✓||✓||✓||✓||Also works with Mac OS X 10.8 or later|
Compare with similar items
DK61E 60% Mechanical Gaming Keyboard with Yellow Gateron Optical Switch, RGB Backlit Wired PBT Keycap Waterproof Type-C Compact 61 Keys Computer Keyboard with Full Keys Programmable by DIERYA
Logitech G610 Orion Red Backlit Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
Logitech G213 Prodigy Gaming Keyboard, LIGHTSYNC RGB Backlit Keys, Spill-Resistant, Customizable Keys, Dedicated Multi-Media Keys – Black
Razer Ornata Chroma Gaming Keyboard - Mecha-Membrane Switches - Wrist Rest
|Sold By||JOE Deals||DIERYA Direct||Amazon.com||HDEtron||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||19.8 x 8.2 x 1.4 inches||—||17.5 x 6 x 1.4 inches||8.58 x 17.8 x 1.3 inches||18.2 x 6.7 x 1.3 inches|
|Item Weight||3.31 lbs||—||2.60 lbs||2.43 lbs||1.98 lbs|
Orion Spark is the world's fastest RGB mechanical gaming keyboard, featuring exclusive Romer-G mechanical switches that offer up to 25 percent faster actuation, plus 9 programmable G-keys and intelligent RGB illumination.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I was shocked at the responsiveness of this keyboard compared to my old Logitech G-15 keyboard once I sat down to play my favorite games, the RGB illumination is amazing it allows for some creative control over your keys illumination and I set mine up to look like the American flag, because I love America. With my previous keyboard I knew I wanted the additional function keys, because I would bind various macros and other shortcuts to them for the various activities I would be engaging in so that was another selling point for me. I was at first dissapointed in the lack of a LCD/LED screen to monitor various computer details, and quickly mute TS3 when I needed to talk to someone in the room, however with the Arx control app I can see the temps and speeds of what I need, when I need it, plus Logitechs website was very useful for finding a way to bind my G keys to be my microphone mute.
1. The keys are super uncomfortable. The harsh angle in the scooped shape is just irritating to my fingers. Some people may like it... I am not one of those people. They also seem kind of crammed together, which resulted in a lot of typos when typing... although this is probably something I would get used to over time.
2. The wrist rest isn't removable. You can remove the piece of cheap plastic on the top of the wrist rest, but the base of the rest is still there and a part of the bottom of the keyboard. The worst part is that it's angled and not straight across. So you can't even use your own wrist rest (I like to use the glorious pc gaming race gel pads) because it won't lay flush against the base of the keyboard.
1. The led lights are awesome. The light doesn't bleed around the keyboard and is very well maintained within the keys
2. The keys are really quiet for a mechanical keyboard.
3. The Logitech software is super user friendly and easy to use. It's a bummer I can't find a Logitech keyboard I like because I have the g402 mouse (awesome) and a Logitech webcam, and all their products run through the same easy software.
4. The volume wheel on the media controls is really nice.
Overall if you can get past the uncomfortable keys and crappy un-removable wrist rest, then this keyboard is a great gaming keyboard.... it's just not for me.
Top reviews from other countries
Cons: It lays very flat even with the little feet open which has caused me some discomfort.
Anyway I am happy with keyboard.