Logitech MX 510 Performance Optical Gaming Mouse (Red)
|Price:||$279.99 + $4.99 shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 800 dpi sensor captures 5.8 megapixels every second
- Advanced scrolling features for multiple screens or lengthy documents
- Eight customizable, pre-programmed buttons
- Right-hand control grip
- Windows and Macintosh compatible; 3-year warranty
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Logitech MX 510 Performance Optical Gaming Mouse (Red)
Logitech Corded Mouse (M500) B002B3YCQM
Exclusively for Prime members
|Sold By||IsaacTronics||$uper $eller||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Hardware Interface||usb||usb||radio frequency||usb|
|Battery Description||Information not provided||Information not provided||AA||Information not provided|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
From the Manufacturer
What's in the Box
Logitech MX 510 Performance Optical Mouse, CD with MouseWare software, quick start guide, USB to PS/2 adapter
Top Customer Reviews
After weighing this mouse (the red version, the blue was more expensive for some reason) against the MX1000, the price difference and incredible reviews won me over, so I bought the MX510. After nearly a week's worth of use, here are my impressions.
1. The MX510 is both easier to move and more accurate than my previous mouse. It moves effortlessly around the screen and my hand never gets fatigued. This mouse is not only suited for gaming, but excellent for any task that requires LOTS of mouse activity, like graphics editing for example.
2. I actually thought I would never use the two cruise control buttons, but I find them very useful. It is true that the top cruise control button is high up, and you may need to reach a bit further to get to it, but with my hands (which aren't all that large) I don't find it problematic at all.
3. The Quick Switch Program Selector is nice, but I find ALT+TAB to be faster.Read more ›
By the way, I was using cordless mice before this (Intellimouse and the Logitech cordless). After using this, I can say that I much prefer a corded mouse, especially once they make one this smooth.
I don't recommend installing the software, however, as I've heard it's a bit glitchy and the pointer acceleration isn't very useful. Without it, you'll get still get functionality for all the but the task switching button. I never use that anyway, and it's also awkwardly placed. All in all, the MX510 tracks excellently and precisely, it just needs a smoother scroll wheel.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Got this as a birthday present from my cousin over 10 years ago. It has won me many counter-strike matches. Read morePublished 4 months ago by erik frisén
I bought this mouse I think back in 2004-2005 and I'm still using it to this day. It's a little faded but still works perfectly.Published 6 months ago by Angelo Tiu
Great mouse. I only wish Logitech still manufactured this product and I'd stick to it.Published 7 months ago by X. Zeng
Man, the nostalgia. I bought this back in 2003 and last year, 2014, the right click finally got a little whacky, but it was a great 11 years! Read morePublished 16 months ago by Sean Holland
just want to pass on that I have had this exact mouse for 10 years, and I am now replacing because the scroll wheel is not working very well. Read morePublished 17 months ago by Rachel MacLachlan
Had it for 10 years Nothing wrong with it for all them years, looking got a new logitech update maybe the G502.Published 19 months ago by Kaliel J Robles