|Item model number||940-000151|
|Item Weight||4.2 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||7.87 x 2.48 x 0.83 inches|
|Item Dimensions L x W x H||7.87 x 2.48 x 0.83 inches|
|Batteries||1 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)|
Logitech PowerShell Controller with Battery for iPhone 5/5S and iPod Touch 5th Generation - Black
|Price:||& FREE Shipping|
|Compatible Devices||Apple iphone 5|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Logitech 940-000151 PowerShell Controller with Battery for iPhone 5/5S and iPod Touch 5th Generation - Black (940-000151)
- Logitech 940-000151
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
More to consider from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
A combination mobile game controller and second battery, Logitech PowerShell Controller + Battery lets you play and talk and surf and shoot and play some more. Console-style analog game controls allow for more intensive, complex game play with an entire screen for viewing. A 1500 mAh battery provides for long play sessions.
From the Manufacturer
It's easy to be passionate about winning, but at Logitech, our passion is in the science that makes winning possible. We build precise gaming instruments. We advance technology so gamers can reach new levels of speed, precision, reliability and comfort. Science is our philosophy, our methodology for studying, testing, and advancing gamers' experience—in the lab and in the game.
Logitech PowerShell Controller + Battery
Power your game. Power your iPhone.
Logitech PowerShell Controller + Battery gives you powerful, precise console-style game controls for iOS 7 while increasing your battery capacity. Load up your favorite games and play longer and stronger with a clear view of the entire screen. It's a more intense mobile gaming experience, without your fingers in the way.
- Console-style analog controls
- Advanced battery for uninterrupted gaming
- Supports iOS 7 controller-compatible games
- Slim profile fits in pocket for immersive gaming on the go
- Comfortable rubber grip
- Allows full access to phone features during gaming
- Works with iPhone 5, iPhone 5s or 5th generation iPod touch
- Powerful, precise console-style analog controls—dominate your favorite iOS games more easily than using on-screen controls
- D-pad, shoulder triggers and button cluster move your hands away from the screen for the clearest view of the action
Integrated 1500 mAh battery
- Increases the available power capacity of iPhone 5, iPhone 5s or 5th generation iPod touch
- Allows immersive, intense gaming without straining your device's battery
- No surpises—external battery indicator shows you when power is low
- Micro-USB cable included for easy charging of both your device and PowerShell
Made for iOS 7 games
- Play groundbreaking new games and timeless classics—you’re not limited to a small selection of games targeted at one controller
- Take full advantage of iOS 7 and PowerShell's analog console-style controls
- No extra software to install—just download a favorite game and go
- Check the App Store frequently for the latest controller-compatible game releases such as Bastion, LEGO The Lord of the Rings, LIMBO, Sonic the Hedgehog 2, Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic, Terraria, King of Fighters i 2012, The Wolf Among Us, Tomb Raider, Trials Xtreme 3, Scribblenaut Remix, PAC-MAN
Slim profile for quick-draw gaming
- Lightweight, streamlined shape goes with you anywhere
- Fits easily into your pocket, bag, or backpack
Comfortable gaming grip
Contoured curves and a subtly textured soft rubber surface offer a sure—and comfortable—grip for hours of gaming.
Easily access phone features
- PowerShell adds great gaming features without stopping you from snapping pictures, making calls, or listening to music
- Your device’s volume up/down buttons, ring/silent switch, and power/sleep button also remain fully accessible
What's in the box?
- Micro-USB charging cable
- Headphone extender
- iPod touch adapter
- User documentation
What you need:
iPhone 5, iPhone 5s or iPod Touch (5th generation) with iOS 7
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
First, The 4 buttons on the right don't work like normal controllers do. On a normal gaming controller, the moment the button BEGINS to move down, your character reacts to the press. For these buttons, the reaction doesn't come until you press the button all the way down and somewhat firmly. This honestly, I got used to after a few minutes.
The thing I absolutely can't get used to is the D-pad. You need to press the direction you want to go VERY FIRMLY for it to work. So there are often moments where you're moving right or left and your character just stops because you've slightly lowered the pressure on the D-Pad. The problem, I think, is that the D-pad depth is too small, and it requires you to press it very far down before it reaches the points of contact on d-pad's board. I'm going to experiment with it and see if I can add something underneath it and see if it helps. At this point, I don't care if I break it since it only cost me around ~$15.
If I experiment with it, I'll report back.
Cons: D pad and buttons are small. D Pad not quite right (don't know if its not responsive enough or too sensitive, just a bad feel)
I bought this for my jailbroken iPod to use with emulators. Some issues with certain emulators with button mapping but nothing too bad, overall its good. The DPad just doesnt feel right for some reason. I also have an old ION iCade Mobile and I tested the difference and the DPad is better on the iCade. iCade is older and still sells for about 19$. iCade only works with iPhone4 size so you have to modify the case by cutting out some of the rubber, so while heavier more expensive and you have to modify it, its actually still a better controller for emulators. The Poweshell buttons are also really small and I would have liked for them to bring them down a little bit from where they are currently sitting. If I had paid the original price of 100+ when it first came out I would have been mad. They are only 8 Dollars now with free Prime shipping and I had to give it 4 stars just because they are so cheap. You cant beat that price for a lightning connected controller that is lightweight and so easy to set up and use
Not all games I've tried work with this, mind you, but for the ones it does work, it works really well. I've used it primarily for emulators, and it works splendidly with Retroarch (which emulates a ton of different platforms, GBA, SNES, you name it) on a jailbroken iPod Touch (gen5). For Retroarch I just had to remap the controls to make it work.
I don't understand the complaints that some people have about the D-pad. Really, the D-pad works fine for me, and it makes me question whether those people were simply using apps that were coded badly. I'm using the Logitech PowerShell primarily for games *designed* with a D-pad in mind (old emulated games from the 16-bit era) and I have had ZERO issues. As a bonus it even works with analog-controlled games like Playstation 1 games (which Retroarch also emulates).
For the price you can buy this at, this controller is an absolute steal. Can't recommend it enough. It's easily one of the best mobile-related purchases I've ever made.
The only downside to the product I've observed is that if left untouched or unused while a game is running, it seems to "time out" and the buttons stop being recognized by iOS. I have to turn off and restart my iPod Touch to get the buttons working again. It's just a minor hassle though, since it only happens if I leave the iPod unused for a while. In a long gaming session where I'm playing nonstop, this problem doesn't occur at all.
Top international reviews
the supported games are outdated and don't confuse this with moga or other controllers which work via bluetooth.
this is useless for today and you will feel more frustrated than happy.
dont go for flashy advertisement
I'm not sure what games this might be sufficient for but I'd look for a controller with a joystick for each thumb
Lo uso para emuladores de SNES, PSP y GBA y cumple pero como comentaba, tienes que picarle duro al boton.
Lacks durability, broke in 1.5' fall. Everything glued together, irreparable without further breakage.