Logitech Professional Presenter R800, Presentation Wireless Presenter with Laser Pointer Green
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Brilliant green laser pointer is easy to see on any presentation screen—even in a brightly lit room.Battery type: 2 AAA batteries,Battery life (Laser pointer): 20-hour maximum,Battery life (Presenter): 1050-hour maximum
- If you have to constantly reconnect your R800 presenter, try the following: Keep other electrical devices at least 8 inches (20 cm) away from the USB receiver. Move the presenter closer to the USB receiver. Move the USB receiver to different locations.
- Up to 100-foot wireless range for freedom to move and mingle around the room, Intuitive controls for easy, one-touch slideshow navigation
- Wave length: 522～542 nm (green light). LCD display with timer and silent vibrating alerts help you manage time without watching the clock. Plug-and-play USB wireless receiver stores inside the presenter for easy pack up. Carrying case included
- System Requirements PC-Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or later, USB port
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
- Powerful green laser pointer — easy to see in bright rooms and on Plasma/LCD screens
- Easy slideshow controls
- Up to 100 ft. wireless range*
- Plug-and-play USB wireless receiver
- Storable receiver and carrying case
- Battery-power indicator
- On/Off switch
- For Windows-based computers only
Logitech Professional Presenter R800
Grab hold of your audience
Your slideshow presentation is ready. The room is full. And with your wireless Logitech Professional R800 Presenter in hand, you're set to grab hold of your audience. Aim the laser pointer at the screen and everyone sees your point. The brilliant green laser light is strong enough to be seen clearly, even across a large conference hall. Move smoothly and confidently from slide to slide with intuitive one-touch controls. Focus on your presentation, instead of the clock, with an easy-to-set timer and vibrating alerts to help you manage your time. And with no wires or cables, there's nothing to hold you back from moving around and working the room. Whether you're making a sales presentation in a hotel ballroom or giving a professional lecture in a 2,000-seat auditorium, you'll get and keep their attention from first slide to last.
* May vary based on use and computing conditions.
Brilliant green laser pointer
Get everyone in the room laser focused on that important sales point, chart, map location or technical diagram. Just aim and press the laser control button to highlight anything on the screen. LCD display? Plasma display? Projection screen? No matter what presentation screen you use, this powerful green laser pointer is easy to see—even in a brightly lit conference room or from across a large convention hall.
LCD display with timer
Want to know how much time you have left without checking your watch in the middle of your presentation? Simply set your total presentation time with the built-in timer. With the easy-to-read LCD display, you check your remaining time without your audience even knowing. The presenter will silently vibrate with a 5-, 2- and 0-minute warning that tells you it's time to wrap up.
Up to 100 ft. wireless range
Walk the aisles. Circle the conference table. Seize the stage. Your Logitech Professional Presenter R800 keeps you in total control of your slideshow as you move freely around the room, engaging your audience. And if you wander too far, no worries. A reception-level indicator lets you know before you move out of wireless range—an impressive 100 feet.
One-touch slideshow controls
Press the right arrow button to advance to the next slide. Press the left arrow button to go back. Start or stop your presentation when you're ready or use the black screen button to shift the attention back to you. It's that simple. The contoured buttons are located in just the right place and easy to find by touch. So you can run through your slides with confidence—without even having to look at the presenter in your hand.
Storable wireless receiver—plug, play and go
Simply plug the powerful and reliable 2.4 GHz receiver into your computer's USB port and you're ready to present. No waiting. No hassles. No software to install. When you're done, store the receiver in the built-in docking bay inside the presenter. It also comes complete with a convenient protective carrying case. So you can grab your audience's attention, wherever the road takes you.
- Windows-Based Computer: Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or later
- USB port
What's in the box
- Logitech Professional Presenter R800.
- Wireless mini receiver.
- 2 AAA batteries.
- Carrying case.
- Quick Start Guide.
- H x W x D: 1.5 x 5.28 x 1.1 inches (38 x 134 x 28 mm).
- Weight: 2.5 oz (71 g).
|Logitech Wireless Presenter R400||Logitech Professional Presenter R800||Logitech Spotlight Advanced Presentation Remote|
|Laser Pointer||Red||Green — easy to see even on plasma/LCD screens and in bright rooms||Present like never before. Highlight and magnify content on the screen with advanced pointer system|
|Highlight + Magnify Presentation Content||-||-||✓|
|On-Screen Cursor to open links and play videos||-||-||✓|
|Wireless Range||50 ft. (15 m) via USB receiver||100 ft. (30 m) via USB receiver||100 ft. (30 m) via Bluetooth Smart or USB receiver|
|Countdown Timer and Vibration Alerts||-||✓||✓|
|Slideshow Controls||Next, Back, Presentation Start/Stop, Black Screen On/Off buttons||Next, Back, Presentation Start/Stop, Black Screen On/Off buttons||Pointer, Next and Back buttons plus custom functions like volume control via app|
|Battery Life (May vary based on use and computing conditions.)||20 hours, 2 AAA batteries||20 hours, 2 AAA batteries||3 months, Rechargeable|
|Compatibility||Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or later||Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or later||Universal compatibility with Windows 7 or later, Mac OS 10.10 or later, PowerPoint, Keynote, PDF, Google Slides and Prezi|