Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.13 shipping
+ Free Shipping
4 Year Office Equipment Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty. Power surges covered from day one.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
Logitech G502 Proteus Core Tunable Gaming Mouse with Fully Customizable Surface, Weight and Balance Tuning
|Movement Detection Technology||Optical|
|Hand Orietation||Right, Ambidextrous|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||2.95 x 1.57 x 5.2 inches|
|Item Weight||322 Grams|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Surface tuning calibration: Easily calibrate the optical sensor to get best tracking performance for your specific mouse pad surface
- Weight and balance tuning: Adjust the weight, center of balance and placement of weights for personalized feel and performance
- 11 programmable buttons: Set up one-button triggers to execute any command or macro at lightning speed
- On-the-fly DPI: Quickly switch through up to 5 DPI settings (200-12,000) or temporarily downshift DPI for sniping.
- Improved dual-mode hyperfast scroll wheel: Get enhanced click-to-click precision for gaming and blazing scrolling speeds for the web
Buy this product as Renewed and save $40.00 off the current New price.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also viewed these products
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Surface tuning calibration: Easily calibrate the optical sensor to get best tracking performance for your specific mouse pad surface Weight and balance tuning: Adjust the weight, center of balance and placement of weights for personalized feel and performance 11 programmable buttons: Set up one-button triggers to execute any command or macro at lightning speed On-the-fly DPI: Quickly switch through up to 5 DPI settings (200-12,000) or temporarily downshift DPI for sniping. Improved dual-mode hyperfast scroll wheel: Get enhanced click-to-click precision for gaming and blazing scrolling speeds for the web
No refunds. The product is new and never opened.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Beyond that, solid gaming mouse. This I feel like is the first gaming mouse I've ever purchased (and I've spent tons of computer mice and typically the scroll wheels always die) where the side and extra buttons actually feel intuitive and easy to use. I haven't actually spent the time programming them yet to games as I'm so used to not having them, but I really like the feel of this mouse and the placement of the buttons far more than any mouse I've bought.
The Proteus Core seems like it was designed for people with longer fingers as the dpi throttle button for sniping is too far forward for my thumb to reach and palm grip users. For those who are able to switch between claw and palm grip or are strictly palm grip I highly recommend this mouse. If you are strictly claw grip I would look for something else that won't give you carpal tunnel by the time you're 30.
So I ended up restoring my PC (using my Norton Ghost image) and simply plugged the new G502 mouse in, without worrying about the new RGB features, nor being able to access customized DPI settings, BECAUSE the mouse ships with some default settings which are actually what most people would choose to use for customization anyway.
I no longer can customize this mouse, because I'm using the mouse driver from the old G502, and my CPU is back to 0% to 1% while idle.
Lastly, the wheel, while still the best of any competitor, could still be improved. It will eventually wear out and not spin "infinitely", and this new G502's wheel is a tiny bit wobbly. I liked the older G502 better.
When I got the g502 I was reminded of the excellence Logitech used to posses back when they sold the mx518. They've done it again, finally. I know this is a later review but I bought this on March 3rd, 2015.
That's about the performance of the mouse but regarding the cable it started getting kinda furry and dragging on the mousepad. A bit annoying but the most annoying thing about it was the little crevices that collect dirt or skin cells or whatever from your hand. They're so hard to clean!!
I eventually switched to a g900 and kept the g502 as a backup mouse because plot twist: all this time I was using these right handed mice I was using them in my left hand. I am right handed but I grew up using the mouse in my left and got so used to it that this is how I use it. I do everything else with my right hand but when it comes to mice I do it left handed. The g502 was comfortable enough to do this with but had it's flaws for left hand use. The g900 however is ambidextrously designed. It also doesn't have that annoying cord issue and less of the crevice issue than the g502.
I knocked a star off due to the cable and crevices. Skip this and buy a g900, especially if you aim left handed. The battery life is amazing and you'll be shocked at how well that mouse works wirelessly! It's just like when it's wired... there's no human noticeable difference in the wireless functionality. It performs just like the g502!
The round-ish shape of the mx518 makes it more resistant to shock than the angular protruded shape of the main buttons on this one. But that's about it.
I have small male hands and feel confortable with the whole button positioning. Have got nothing to complain about the software, either. For me this is the perfect FPS player mouse!
Top reviews from other countries
I really like it, but I'm still very fond of my G500 which this mouse has replaced. The points below are comparative to my experience with the original Logitech G500.
+ The Weighting system is better
+ The Scroll Wheel is better
+ The Cord feels more durable
+ The mouse feels very similar to a G500
+ The matte texture is NOT like the weird velvety-rubberized plastic they use on Razer mice (I hate Razer mice because of this)
+ The sides use a rubberized plastic that is not overly-rubber and feels good
+ The tops and buttons are a regular plastic which makes it easy to clean
- I forsee that the cracks on the side where the buttons and DPI indicator are will be the main source of gunk buildup going forward into the future.
- I tend to "accidentally" hit the DPI up button which increases my sensitivity