- Brand Name: Logitech
- Model Number: 960-000016
- Item Package Quantity: 1
- Video Input Format: -
- Audio Input: Built-in microphone
Logitech QuickCam Ultra Vision SE Webcam
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- A true 1.3 megapixel sensor coupled with RightLight 2 Technology enables you to capture fine details in dim, side- and back-lit situations
- Use Logitech Video Effects to express your personality
- Works with all major IM and VoIP applications, including Skype, Yahoo, MSN, and AIM
- Built-in microphone with RightSound technology
- 2-Year limited hardware warranty
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Unsurpassed image quality, with an extra large glass lens.
Enjoy true-to-life video calls with twice the image clarity of conventional webcams, thanks to the precision engineered, 5 element glass lens. QuickCam Ultra Vision uses Logitech RightLight 2 Technology to give you the highest quality image regardless of your lighting, and RightSound for clear, echo-free audio. It´s video calling that truly is true-to-life.
Works with these applications
|Precision glass lens. |
Unsurpassed image quality through 5
precision engineered lens elements.
|Superior image clarity |
A true 1.3 megapixel sensor coupled with RightLight 2 Technology enables you to capture fine details in dim, side- and back-lit situations.
|Logitech Video Effects |
Express your unique personality by using Logitech Video Effects. Choose the avatar or face accessory that suits your mood.
|Activity light |
Lets you know when you're "live."
|Quick preview button |
See yourself before joining a video call.
|Snapshot button |
Take still pictures with one press.
- Windows 2000, XP
- Pentium 4 1.4 GHz or AMD Athlon processor 1 GHz (Pentium 4 2.4 GHz recommended)*
- 128 MB RAM (256 MB RAM recommended)
- 200 MB free hard drive space
- CD ROM Drive
- 16 bit color display adaptor
- OS Compatible Sound Card and Speakers (full duplex sound card recommended)
- Available 1.1 or 2.0 USB port (USB 2.0 high speed port required for megapixel image capture)
- True 1.3 megapixel sensor with RightLight 2 Technology
- Live video: up to 640 x 480 pixels
- Still image capture: True 1280 x 960; Up to 4 megapixel** (software enhanced)
- Built-in microphone with RightSound Technology
- Up to 30 frames per second live video with recommended system
- USB 2.0 high-speed certified
- 6 ft. USB cable
- 2-year limited hardware warranty
- Adjustable base fits any monitor or notebook
- Fixed focus
- Logitech QuickCam (easily capture, save, and email your web camera´s pictures and videos)
- Logitech Video Effects avatar and face accessory software
- HP Photosmart Essential Software (web download required)
- Skype with free, full screen video calling
- Windows Live Messenger with free full screen video calling
- Yahoo Messenger with free video calling
- Video enabled AOL Instant Messenger Service
- Logitech QuickCam Ultra Vision webcam with built-in microphone
- QuickCam Software
- Quick Start Guide
- 2-year limited hardware warranty
Top Customer Reviews
My reccomendation is to pass up all the other cams and get this one, best performance for the value and money! (I tried a couple of others, but thier performance was sub par). Thank You Logic Tech for a superior Product that compliments and enhances my Mac Experiance, As I do use my Machine and your camara for my video Conferences!)
One issue that I did no expect was that neither camera could take a good picture of a large 46 inch LCD flatscreen TV. My new video camcorder could do this with no problem. The problem with the Webcams is the video screen poriton of the image appears extremely overexposed while using either of the Logitech cameras. There is a software adjustment of "brightness" but this control did not have enough range to fix the problem. Using the WebCams I can take a good picture of my laptop screen. I think this difference with the large flatscreen is because the room lighting is different for the laptop.Read more ›
i have a mac and a pc in my house, and i really like the fact that i can bring it back and forth between computers.... while on the mac it was easier to install (just plug it in, and restart the comp), on the pc it has alot of features which are not available on the mac version (like the auto lighting feature, the "follow me" feature, etc.)
WORKS ON MAC! with no drivers to download! and without having to use Macam
when using on windows, it's a very high quality camera and the features are incredible
the microphone is cristal clear
you can pretty much mount it on any monitor (with the exception of laptops)
even without the additional features on the mac, it still looks alot clearer than the "isight" that comes with the new macs
the "low light mode" is simply AMAZING! i was in a pitch dark room and it looked clear as day
DOES NOT WORK WITH IMOVIE! imovie requires a firewire hdcam to work... so this is only for use with im programs (ichat, skype, etc..)
expenssive.. i paid $140 @ the apple store (should have bought it on amazon! lol)
it's a little bulky..
the zoom is not optical, it's digital, therefore, the more you zoom in, the grainier and more pixelated it looks.
that's pretty much it... overall i think it's a great product.. and until Steve Jobs and apple get a little smarter and realize that people wanna have the option to buy usb cams for their macs, im gonna have to deal with it~
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I loved the product! But for me having windows 8.1 and even Logitech having the software, it did not work when I did some features on it. Seller was very nice to take item back! Read morePublished on April 19, 2014 by James L Hamm
I advise you to do as I did after receiving this item: Spend a little bit more and get the Logitech HD Pro Webcam C920, 1080p Widescreen Video Calling and Recording instead. Read morePublished on December 14, 2013 by George
This webcam is worthless for mac, atofocus and right light don't work so you get a shadowy figure that out of focus all the time.Published on May 31, 2012 by S. G. Schulz
I love it. It's work perfect. I will buy another one for my sister. This webcam works for me even with my privies dial- up Internet.Published on August 25, 2011 by Hamed Makki
I have a macbook pro running on Mac OS X version 10.4.11 with a built-in i-sight that stopped functioning a while ago, beyond hope for recovery. Read morePublished on August 1, 2011 by CWong
Webcam has excellent image quality. Deals4u was the most helpful company I have ever dealt with. Five stars for their service.Published on March 29, 2011 by HappyNana
I don't have the best computer in the world, but this little cam still works great. I can't go into too much detail as i'm using a 5 year old computer which i'm sure hinders some... Read morePublished on March 24, 2011 by B. Nesmith
Like most Logitech products it has nice design and outstanding functionality. Quality of picture and sound is really one of the best I have seen. Read morePublished on September 5, 2010 by Vrozzi
I needed a webcam so that my son could talk to his father while he was away and after researching and reading reviews we chose the Logitech QuickCam Ultra Vision SE. Read morePublished on February 27, 2010 by KZ_Mom