- Brand Name: Logitech
- Model Number: 996-000101
- Item Package Quantity: 1
- Manufacturer Warranty Description: 1 year
Logitech Harmony 900 Refurbished Remote with Color TouchScreen (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- RF technology lets you control out-of-sight devices
- In-cabinet blaster system makes it easy to extend your reach
- Full color touch-screen for one-touch activity control
- Thoughtful, intuitive design for easy entertainment control
- Convenient recharging dock keeps your remote charged and ready
- Full color touchscreen for one-touch activity control
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
From the Manufacturer
|Logitech Harmony 900 |
One touch changes everything—even through media cabinet doors
|Color touch screen simplicity |
|RF control of hidden components |
Control devices behind cabinet doors and closet walls with included RF wireless system
|Sleek recharging dock |
|Ergonomic control |
|Controls up to 15 devices |
|Simple setup |
| What's in the box? || What you need |
|Which Logitech Harmony Remote Is Right For You?|
|Harmony 650 |
For control that's bright and brilliant
|Harmony 700 |
For simple control that's always charged and ready
|Harmony One |
For simple, stylish touch-screen control
|Harmony 900 |
For complete control of devices you can't see
|Harmony 1100 |
For personalized control of your home theater system
|Control Features||Harmony 650||Harmony 700||Harmony One||Harmony 900||Harmony 1100|
|Tablet design with 3.5" touch screen|
|Customizable screens for more powerful personalization|
|RF control for devices inside closed cabinets||RF system included||RF Wireless Extender sold separately|
|Bright LCD color display|
|One-touch controls for multiple activities|
|Always growing database of 225,000+ devices—works with what you own today and tomorrow|
|Simple online setup with PC or Mac (Windows XP, Vista or 7 or Intel-based Mac OS X 10.4.8 or later)|
|Live support if you hit a snag|
|Help button so you're never stuck|
|How many devices can it control?||5||6||15||15||15|
Add to your Harmony remote and do even more.
| Logitech Harmony Adapter for PlayStation 3 |
Get one-touch control of all 51 PS3 functions using any Harmony remote. The Bluetooth wireless connection lets you access your PlayStation 3 games and movies without leaving the couch.
Top Customer Reviews
Depending on the price difference between refurbished and 'new', buying refurbished could be a good decision. I got my 880 for $69.99 so it was a great deal. By the time the 2 buttons stopped working it would have been out of warranty if it was brand new anyway.
The Harmony 900 can replace all infrared (IR) remotes used to control the various devices associated to an entertainment center. Once configured, its activity-centric interface effectively shields the user(s) from having to explicitly control individual devices, unless they want to. The Harmony will allow 'everyone', including the less technical members of a household to get the most off an entertainment center's capabilities without having to worry about switching the remote's 'modes' or remembering the correct I/O ports before watching a Blu-ray movie, watching TV or listening to the radio.
As compared to its immediate predecessor models (880, 890), the Harmony 900 offers a number of incremental but generally welcome improvements or changes
- Ergonomic shape, well-balanced body with sculpted buttons for a tactile feel.
- Surprisingly good, hi-res, full color touch screen that allows for up to 6, context defined 'soft' buttons.Read more ›
I don't know if these problems are due to the fact that I bought a refurbished model or not, but if you are not a patient person then this remote is almost unusable. My wife doesn't even like to have control of the remote anymore since it frustrates her so much.
overall a great product!
1. RF system is great, finally able to hide all the equipment !!
2. the new design is more balanced and easier to hold than previous versions
1. When operating on RF only, it seems to have a short lag between the command the action by the device
2. The RF module only has 3 blasters (1 main and 2 others) and has no more outputs for additional ones (suppose you have to buy another kit)
3. The page up and direction keys are too close together and sometimes I get them mixed up
4. The new mute and previous buttons are very small
I'd suggest that you consider a different model if you don't need the dual IR/RF capabilities, but the ability to change easily as I change components is fantastic.
Also, Logitech support was great and Amazon customer service was amazing! This would be a better world if every business treated their customers like Amazon does!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
It takes some time to program,re-program, adjust settings, etc. But the software walks you through it and if you are somewhat technically inclined, it won't be a problem. Read morePublished on December 19, 2011 by michael24p
Definitely simplifies all of your needs for your home theater system. It's pretty much dummy-proof!!! I recommend this remote to all of my customersPublished on December 5, 2011 by Mom and Dad
Often this remote will crash and go into a white screen - sometimes it fails to boot entirely and goes into safe mode - and always the time is off (even if I just set it hours... Read morePublished on February 6, 2011 by Todd Gilbert