|Screen Size||9.7 inches|
Logitech Solar Keyboard Folio for iPad 2 and iPad (3rd/4th generation)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Built-in light-powered Bluetooth keyboard for iPad 2 and iPad (3rd generation). Powered by indoor and outdoor light
- Protective folio: Protects the front and back of your iPad 2 and iPad (3rd generation) wherever you take it
- Auto on/off: Instantly wakes your iPad 2 and iPad (3rd generation) when you open the folio and sleeps when you close it
- Multi-view stand: Holds your iPad 2 and iPad (3rd generation) at the right viewing angles for either watching videos or typing
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Built-in light-powered Bluetooth keyboard for iPad 2 and iPad (3rd generation). Powered by indoor and outdoor light
From the Manufacturer
Logitech Solar Keyboard Folio
Protects your iPad. Powered-by-light keyboard.
Your iPad* deserves a companion as versatile as it is. This all-in-one protective folio—with built-in light-powered keyboard—is the best way to protect, hold and type on your iPad* wherever you go.
Light-powered wireless keyboard
- Built-in Bluetooth keyboard for easy typing and surfing on your iPad*
- Powered by any light—low light and lamp light, indoors and out
- Fully powered, you can type on it for two years—even in complete darkness1 1. Based on 2-hour usage per day average.
Protective on-the-go folioRest easy with durable style and hassle-free protection for the front and back of your iPad*.
Your iPad* is ready when you are—it automatically wakes when you open the folio, and sleeps when you close it.
Versatile viewing stand
- Holds your iPad* at just the right viewing angle for watching entertainment or typing emails
- Entertainment mode places the media keys at your fingertips—play, pause and change volume instantly
- Typing mode lets you enjoy the full keyboard
What's in the box
- Logitech Solar Keyboard Folio
- User documentation
- iPad 2
- iPad (3rd/4th generation)
Top Customer Reviews
The second keyboard and case combo was one I got from walmart for $80. The keyboard in that one was removable so you could type with the screen in different positions. However that case didn't have an automatic shut off either. However my old case that didn't have a keyboard did have an auto shut off so I just put the ipad back in the original case and I just carried the keyboard around with my ipad in a laptop back that I recently bought from here.
Now the reason I got this keyboard and case from logitech was because that daily deal site was selling a refurbished one. So I came here to Amazon to check out the reviews. I see some negative reviews and also a much higher price was mentioned. The price for this one on amazon was close to the refurbished one so I bought it from amazon to be on the safe side. I received it yesterday and have used it several times. I used it for over an hour last night and the keyboard didn't die once on me and I didn't even charge it after I got it.I watched 3 youtube videos while playing around with the media buttons. I love having those media buttons while watching videos. It will actually make watching the amazon prime videos better. I also love how even though this is a keyboard and case combo it is actually thinner then my original case and that is because the case is thinner then the original case. That actually surprised me too. It is a good surprise though.
Any way I love this keyboard and I am glad it is no longer the 130 like other reviewers mentioned. Although I do see that as of today it is 5 less then what I paid for it. Oh well still a better buy then the last 2 I tried.
I would absolutely buy this again as I think it's the best keyboard folio on the market and for a great price. The two issues I've had are 1) sometimes the bluetooth is flighty and unresponsive. Not very often, but it's annoying when you're relying on the keyboard and have to screw around with rebooting the bluetooth to get it to work. 2) I wish the folio were more of an actual case that you could latch shut and that had more padded protection for your iPad. There's no magnet or velcro to keep the folio shut (though I've been meaning to glue on some velcro), and the folio itself is rather thin, not exactly inspiring confidence in its ability to protect my expensive piece of hardware.
If either of those issues were resolved, especially #2, this would be a no-brainer 5-star item. As is, it's 4+ stars (maybe a 9/10), but definitely better than anything else I've seen, at least in this price range.