Logitech Z533 60 Watts Stereo Speakers & Subwoofer 2.1ch 980-001053 (Renewed)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
Product works and looks like new. Backed by the 90-day Amazon Renewed Guarantee.
- There will be no visible cosmetic imperfections when held at an arm’s length.
- Products with batteries will exceed 80% capacity relative to new.
- Accessories may not be original, but will be compatible and fully functional. Product may come in generic box.
- This product is eligible for a replacement or refund within 90 days of receipt if you are not satisfied under the Amazon Renewed Guarantee. See terms here.
|Power Source||Corded Electric|
|Speaker Maximum Output Power||120 Watts|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Powerful sound. 120 watts (60W of RMS power) of powerful yet balanced acoustics – produced by 2.25” (5.7 cm) full-range drivers designed with sound directivity to completely fill a room.
- Bass you can feel. Experience rich, dynamic bass with a front-facing subwoofer that immerses you in your music, movies or games.
- Play What you want. 3.5 mm and RCA inputs mean this speaker works with almost any Audio source – computer, tablet, smartphone, game console or TV. Just Plug in and start listening.
- Control at your fingertips. Place the wired control pod wherever you want for access to power, volume and bass controls, as well as an extra 3.5 mm jack and a headphone jack.
- Experience you can TRUST. For more than 30 years, Logitech has created high-quality audio products that bring your sound to life. Each system is designed and tested in our state-of-the-art Research and development labs, and held to the highest acoustic standards to bring you the optimal listening experience.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Logitech Z333 2.1 Speakers – Easy-access Volume Control, Headphone Jack – PC, Mobile Device, TV, DVD/Blueray Player, and Game Console Compatible
Klipsch ProMedia 2.1 THX Certified Computer Speaker System (Black)
Logitech Z533 2.1 Multimedia Speaker System with Subwoofer, Powerful Sound, 120 Watts Peak Power, Booming Bass, 3.5mm Audio and RCA Inputs, PC/PS4/Xbox/TV/Smartphone/Tablet/Music Player/EU Plug only
Logitech Multimedia 2.1 Speakers Z213 for PC and Mobile Devices
|Connectivity Technology||Auxiliary||wired||wired||Bluetooth, RCA, Auxillary||wire|
|Item Dimensions||10.1 x 7.7 x 10.5 inches||13.78 x 9.25 x 8.54 inches||5.67 x 4.2 x 8.5 inches||7.68 x 10.04 x 10.43 inches||9 x 10.8 x 5.3 inches|
What is Amazon Renewed?
Better for the Planet
Guaranteed by Amazon
What should I expect to receive with my Amazon Renewed purchase and in what condition?
What if I’m not completely satisfied with my Amazon Renewed purchase?
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By chris on December 11, 2019
Top reviews from other countries
Long story short decided to take a chance on this logitech system for 90.00 instead.
I'm not disappointed at all.the sound quality is as good as the old Bose system.
The controller could have been designed better but the deep bass for me is really good the mini speakers are even louder than the bose ones.
Good little system😀
For the price.. this is a teenagers PC speaker.. or for someone who things just being loud is good.
If you want to compare it to another desktop speaker, try the Klipsch pro media 2.1 ,, they cost just a little bit more but are many many times better the listening experience.
The subwoofer didn't work as anything other than a passthrough for the speakers but the kicker is that only ONE channel worked (L).
I paid for a 2.1 and got just the 1.0