|Item model number||981-000620|
|Hardware Platform||Gaming Console|
|Item Weight||4.2 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||3.74 x 8.82 x 8.82 inches|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||3.74 x 8.82 x 8.82 inches|
|Batteries||1 Lithium Polymer batteries required. (included)|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Date First Available||October 15, 2016|
Logitech G933 Artemis Spectrum, Wireless RGB 7.1 Dolby and DTS Headphone Surround Sound Gaming Headset, White
|Connectivity Technology||Wireless, Wired|
|Form Factor||Over Ear|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- SUPERIOR SOUND PERFORMANCE: The advanced Pro-GTM audio drivers deliver incredible audio with stereo, 7.1 Dolby Surround, or 7.1 DTS Headphone: X Surround Sound. Frequency response: 20Hz-20KHz
- MULTI-PLATFORM COMPATIBILITY: This is the perfect headset for all of your devices, including PCs, PS3s, PS4s, the Xbox One, and any TV with powered USB or RCA audio output
- Surround sound is not available on game consoles. Xbox One requires 3.5mm wired connection, and may require Xbox One headset adapter sold separately. 2.4GHz WIRELESS OR WIRED CONNECTION: Get up to 12 hours of wireless battery life without lighting or 8 hours with default lighting on a lag-free wireless connection
- MULTIPLE SOURCE AUDIO MIXING: Plug in up to three devices (1 USB and 2 analog) to answer calls and play music while gaming. Wireless Range - Indoor: 15 meters. Outdoor: 20 meters
- FULLY CUSTOMIZABLE: Enjoy a seamless, personalized gaming experience with customizable RGB lighting, swappable backlit custom tags, and 3 programmable G-keys to assign macros for complex game commands
There is a newer model of this item:
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Climate Pledge Friendly
We’ve made it easier to discover products with sustainability certifications, as part of our commitment to help preserve the natural world. Time is fleeting. Learn more
PRODUCT CERTIFICATION (1)
CarbonNeutral product certification follows a recognized global framework, The CarbonNeutral Protocol, which lays out how to measure, reduce and offset the carbon emissions created when products are made. We believe companies should reduce all their emissions and The Protocol, which is publicly available, shows them how to do that. The Protocol is developed and managed by climate finance and carbon neutrality experts Natural Capital Partners.
Compare with similar items
The Logitech G933 Artemis Spectrum is a wireless gaming headset worthy of serious audio fans. Designed for multiple platform compatibility, these gaming headphones are perfect for PCs, PS3s, PS4s, the Xbox One and any TV with powered USB or RCA audio output. The advanced Pro-G audio drivers deliver expansive cinematic 7.1 surround sound for lifelike in-game spatial awareness. This unique feature allows you to hear enemies sneaking around behind you as well as special ability cues, immersive environments, and inspiring gaming soundtracks with optimal sound precision. Gamers have the flexibility to play for up to 12 hours without lighting or 8 hours with default lighting thanks to a lag-free 2.4Ghz wireless connection. You can also use the included analog cable with mobile devices or console controllers to play without using battery power. Additionally, the personalized gaming experience is enhanced by the customizable RGB lighting, swappable backlit custom tags, and 3 programmable G-keys to assign macros for complex game commands. The preset onboard equalizer and custom audio profiles let you personalize your sound to your specifications. Listen to music, games, and movies with audio preferences set to your standards. The system requirements for the Logitech G933 Artemis Spectrum gaming headset include Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, the PS4, the Xbox One. An internet connection is required for Logitech Gaming Software installation as well as a USB port, a 3.5mm audio port, or RCA audio output ports. The 7.1 surround sound, lighting configuration, and G-key programming require Logitech Gaming Software. In the box, you'll find the Logitech G933 Artemis Spectrum Performance Gaming Headset, a 3.5mm analog cable with audio controls, an RCA to 3.5mm cable, a 3.5mm to 2.5mm audio adapter, a USB data/charging cable, a USB powered wireless mix adapter, and custom tags (left/right). This product has a wireless range of 15 meters indoors and 20 meters outdoors (which may vary with environmental conditions). Driver Size 40 mm. Cable Length (USB): 3 m. Cable Length (3.5 mm Analog) 2 m. Frequency response: 20 Hz - 20 KHz. Microphone Pickup pattern - Cardioid (Unidirectional)
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
* If you lay it down too hard or the wrong way, the magnets on the side panels can come off.
* The USB cord that came with the set was bond so tight with the mesh wrapping that it wouldn't lay flat and stayed kinked. I had to buy a new one a month later because it would not charge. The same thing has happened to the NEW cord i just bought.... (buying another soon)
* I keep getting an "update software" prompt. I've updated the damn software 8 times now, if not more.
* it's a bit heavy and falls off my head it's i bend over.
* Buttons are hard and make a click sound when talking in discord with push to talk.
* Ear pads are nice and it doesn't make your ears hot.
* Range is nice and charging is pretty fast
* Lights are pretty
* Software is nice to have and you can customize the headset easily.
* Sole reason i bought it was because of the buttons on the side and they work well.
* Mic can be extended, but i've never used it.
* Has good sound
Overall: Would i get the headset again? Yes, because of the buttons on the side that give you freedom to control it away from the pc. Do i hate the headset? Yes, i do.
They are loud enough and work well for positional sound. They do have great bass and a decent wireless range. The cord that comes with them for charging is well made and it actually doesn't bother me to game in wired mode and this is a huge plus. Logitech software is good. They look cool.
The bass is somehow amped up by default so that it sometimes overpowers the rest of the sound at times. Sometimes, when I turn on the headphones, they simply don't play sound and I have to turn them on and off until they work. It actually isn't that much of an issue since it doesn't take long to fix. Its just unusual though since the headphones are clearly connected to my computer (I can adjust the volume setting on the computer via the headphones still), but no sound is coming from the headphones. Also, nothing on the headphones has broken and I don't feel as though I am in danger of this happening, but they give off the visual impression of being flimsy. This is just an appearance though. I wish that I could hear my voice so that I could understand how loud I'm speaking since the headphones block out sound really well. (basically, sometimes I'm much louder than I think I am simply because I can't hear my own voice).
Finally, what I dislike about the headphones is that they begin to hurt after being on my head for a while. After using them for a couple of hours, the top of my head begins to really hurt. I just have to move them a bit. My previous headphones were the corsair void. I never had this issue. Perhaps this won't effect others in the same way, but it sucks for me so I thought I'd convey it to others.
I've only used this headset for about a week, but its really comfy and the battery life is pretty good (10-15 hours) WITHOUT the lights on.
I turn the lights off in the Logitech Gaming Software, which you can download. I leave them off because let's face it, why do they have to be on
when you are in your own house gaming away.
- Mic can be easily put away/unseen
- Sounds great
- Logitech Gaming Software allows for dynamic listening/changing color schemes
- Plugin play
- Looks big on your head
- Short battery life when using lights
Top reviews from other countries
Which is a shame really as you'd expect a company like logitech to sort out this issue, especially with their expensive headphones!
Oh the bright side, the wireless works perfectly, as do the LED's, and I had my headphones shipped from America which arrived 2 weeks early, awesome!
Beide Headsets werden oftmals nicht als Gerät erkannt, egal ob im Gerätemanager oder der Logitechsoftware. Es ist rechnerübergreifend bei uns, 2 Desktops und ein Laptop und egal wie wir tauschen und machen, es funktioniert oftmals nicht. Egal ob mit USB Kabel oder nicht. Software auf den neuesten Stand, teils benutz ich noch die alte Gaming Software statt dem G-Hub.
An anderen Tagen läuft es dann wieder und geändert hat sich nichts. Es nervt. Bei einem Preis von 180 Euro (Stand Juni 2020) kommt mir auch kein Logitech Headset mehr ins Haus .
Mikro ist ok und der Sound an sich gut (bin da natürlich kein Experte).
An sich wirkt die Verarbeitung auch wertig, nur wenn es mit dem verbinden wie heute (09.04.2021) mal wieder nicht klappt, dann nervt es ungemein. Ist ja leider kein Einzelfall, meine Frau ist auch schon sichtlich genervt.
Ho unicamente prodotti logitech è la prima volta che mi trovo a riscontrare una mancanza in uno di essi, se non vi è indispensabile un microfono le consiglio assolutamente, altrimenti per chi deve fare lunghe chiamate di lavoro/private penso sia meglio un prodotto che non distorce e fa percepire la voce "ovattata".
Comode in quanto senza cavi, anche se forse i padiglioni un po' rigidi.
Ho effettuato il reso senza nemmeno togliere le etichette purtroppo.
Ich bin definitiv mehr als nur positiv überrascht! Die Qualität ist sehr gut, der Sound ist perfekt und die Aufnahme vom Mikrofon ist clean!
Anfangs musste ich mich an die Kopfhörer gewöhnen, da sie ein wenig schwerer sind, aber nach knapp einem halben Jahr spürt man es gar nicht mehr. Da ich ständig zu Hause bin (wie die meisten jetzt wahrscheinlich) - am Tag Home Office und am Abend zocken/streamen - tun die Kopfhörer nicht sofort weh, wie bei den Meisten. Die kann ich für über 12 Stunden problemlos tragen.
Der einzige Nachteil ist das kleine Kissen beim Kopf. Es löst sich ab und zu und bleibt dann an den Haaren hängen. War bei dem Freund auch so, allerdings kann dies auch wegen der Hitze (Sommer) sein.
Beim Streamen habe ich anfangs dieses Mikrofon verwenden, aber die Qualität ist nicht vergleichbar mit einem externen Mikrofon. Für Discord, in Game Chats, Meetings, etc reicht es aber vollkommen.