|Item model number||980-000467|
|Item Weight||36.6 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||15.2 x 17 x 17.3 inches|
|Item Dimensions L x W x H||15.2 x 17 x 17.3 inches|
|Computer Memory Type||72_pin_edo_simm|
|Power Source||Battery Powered|
|Batteries||1 Lithium Metal batteries required.|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Date First Available||March 24, 2011|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Logitech Z906 5.1 Surround Sound Speaker System - THX, Dolby Digital and DTS Digital Certified - Black
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$64.42 (16%)|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 5.1 digital surround sound: Hear every detail in your Dolby Digital and DTS soundtracks the way the studio intended. Sub woofer: 165 Watts
- THX certified home theater speakers: Your assurance of true cinema quality sound. Satellites : 4 x 67 W, wall mountable
- Delivers a continuous 500 watts of power, with the ability to deliver a peak of 1,000 watts under certain circumstances: Thunderous, room shaking audio with deep bass you can feel
- Flexible setup: Connect upto six devices : Computer, music player, TV, game console and more; Infared remote
- Easy sound control: Compact control console and wireless remote let you instantly personalize your surround sound experience
- System Requirements: Works with any device with either a headphone jack (3.5 millimeters), RCA, six channel direct, digital coaxial input or optical inputs. Signal to noise ratio, A weighted: >95dB
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Logitech Surround Sound Speakers Z906
THX Certified immersive surround sound
This powerful THX-certified speaker system makes it easy for you to turn any room into a home theater. Hear every tire squeal, footstep and rumble the way the studio intended - in 5.1 discreet channels of explosive, detailed surround sound.
- Powerful 1000 watts peak power
- THX Certified theater-quality audio
- 5.1 Dolby digital surround sound
- Inputs for multiple audio sources - computer, TV, game console and more
- Compact control console and wireless remote
These surround sound speakers have met strict performance standards to achieve THX certification. It’s your ultimate assurance of a cinematic sound experience.
1000-watt peak power
Enjoy powerful, theater-quality acoustics for your movies, music and games.* Dynamic satellite and center channel speakers plus a 165-watt subwoofer deliver crystal-clear high end, rich mid-range tones and big, deep bass.
(*500W RMS power)
Dolby digital sound
Hear every detail all around you. 5.1 Dolby Digital and DTS encoding accurately recreate the final surround sound mix in your Blu-ray, DVD and game soundtracks.
Digital and analog inputs
You have the flexibility to set up your system the way you want. Connect up to six audio sources - your computer, music player, game console and more. Place the satellite speakers on a shelf or wall-mount them to customize the system to the size and seating of your entertainment room.
Surround sound with 3D stereo
Z906 speakers convert the two-channel stereo from your favorite old movies, music and games into an immersive surround sound experience.
Easy-to-read console control
The compact stackable design fits in with your home entertainment system. Control volume, power, mute and set inputs on the console or from the couch using the handy wireless remote.
- Music players
- Blu-ray and DVD players
- Game consoles
- Other audio sources with digital optical, digital coaxial, RCA audio or 3.5 mm output
What’s in the box
- Five satellite speakers
- Speaker connection
- Wire 6-feet (1.82-m) six-channel direct cable
- Stackable control console
- Wireless remote
- 3 AAA batteries
- User documentation
|Logitech Speaker System Z313||Logitech Speaker System Z523||Logitech Speaker System Z623||Logitech Surround Sound Speakers Z506||Logitech Surround Sound Speakers Z906|
|Highlight||Rich bass and stereo sound in a compact design||Powerful 360-degree sound with deep bass||Room-filling THX-certified audio||5.1 surround sound with inputs for up to 4 audio sources||Powerful THX-certified audio with studio quality 5.1 surround sound|
|Power (total RMS)||25 watts||40 watts||200 watts||75 watts||500 watts|
|THX-certified for theater-quality sound||✓||✓|
|Inputs for computer, music, movie and game devices||1||3||3||4||6|
|Ported subwoofer for deep bass||4-inch driver||4-inch driver||7-inch driver||5.5-inch driver||8-inch driver|
|Controls||Wired control pod||On-speaker||On-speaker||On-speaker|
|Compatibility||Computers—Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Mac OS X 10.3.9 or later||Computers—Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Mac OS X 10.3.9 or later||Computers, music players, TVs, Blu-ray and DVD players, game consoles and other audio sources with digital optical, digital coaxial, RCA audio or 3.5 mm output||Computers, music players, TVs, DVD players, PlayStation2, PLAYSTATION3, Xbox 360 or Wii using the AV cable that comes with your console, and other audio sources with 3.5 mm or RCA audio out||Computers, music players, TVs, Blu-ray and DVD players, game consoles and other audio sources with digital optical, digital coaxial, RCA audio or 3.5 mm output|
Compare with similar items
Z606 5.1 Surround Sound Speaker System with Bluetooth
Samsung SWA-8500S 2.0 Speaker System Wall Mountable Black Model (SWA-8500S/ZA)
Polk Audio PSW10 10" Powered Subwoofer - Power Port Technology | Up to 100 Watts | Big Bass in Compact Design | Easy Setup with Home Theater Systems
Onkyo HT-S3900 5.1-Channel Home Theater Receiver/Speaker Package,black
|Price||$334.58||$88.99||See price in cart||$129.00||$449.99|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Hot Deals Electronics|
|Included Components||Speaker^Speaker System||Subwoofer with fixed power cable5 x 1 satellites (2 front, 2 rear, 1 center)1 remote control with one button cell battery included1 x 3.5mm to RCA cableUser documentation||—||Black powered subwoofer, Grille, Owner's manual, Online registration card||Remote Control, AAA batteries, calibration mic, speaker cables, manual, QSG, FM & AM antenna|
|Size||One Size||-||—||10 Inch||—|
|Speaker Type||Satellite||Subwoofer||Surround Sound||Subwoofer||Subwoofer|
Logitech Surround Sound Speaker System Z906. Hear every detail, all around you in theater quality 5.1 sound.
Bought almost one year, but used less frequency because of busy study and work. It’s like new, good condition and include all original items.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I won't talk about the functionality or sound of the device since there is clearly an issue with the design of these speakers. It's very sad to see Logitech continue to sell these products even though there is a clear flaw, also sad that they are not backing up the product. This is going to significantly affect my opinion of the company going forward in a negative way (an opinion that used to be favorable).
UPDATE: Logitech will NOT warranty these ..period. Do not try to if you are having the reset loop issue. These speakers are LEMONS and Logitech knows it.
Now after 2 months the right front speaker failed due to some connection problems with the soldering and I fixed.....
That I could take and work around......
Now the center AND left front speaker has stopped working at all.....
out of 5 speakers 3 work now and its only been 2 months,
Please do not waste your money on this as it is NOT durable and will let you down.
This has been the worst $300.00 I have ever spent on an item and as a hard working person I just dont have the money to flush down the toilet on CRAP like this.
STAY AWAY FROM THIS.......ITS CRAP!!!!!!
Top international reviews
Powerful Enough to compete Sony, Yahama, Philips, F&D, Zebronics, Intex etc Multimedia home theatre Speaker's.
Woofer is very powerful 165W RMS Output powerful enough to Shake the house, at 60% Windows Start Vibrating.
Detailed Review at the End.
First of All see these Differences :-
Bluray Home Theatre Vs Multimedia Home Theatre...
Bluray HomeTheatre Consists of 5-Speaker with 1-Passive Woofer + 1-Bluray Player for Amplification.
Multimedia HomeTheatre Consists of 5-Speakers with 1- Active Woofer.
So in Multimedia home theatre we don't need amplifiers, inbuilt amplifiers are provided in this.
Comparison With Multimedia Home Theatre :-
1. Logitech Z906 Vs Sony SA D100
Definitely Logitech Wins Logitech is just 3-times the Sony SA D100.
2. Logitech z906 Vs Philips 5250B, here Philips is very good but not enough to compete Logitech.
3. Logitech Z906 Vs Yamaha Speaker Package NS-P40, very good enough but little bit less when compared with loudness level, bass is very good but sound clarity is not very good, at high volume.
Comparison With Bluray Home Theatre :-
1. Logitech Z906 Vs Sony HT-RT 40 Here Sony Provide very good surround effect, provide decent bass, but Logitech is very powerful and loud enough to Shake house, but Sony don't Shake the house at all.
2. Logitech Z906 Vs Philips HTD5520/94 here Philips is good enough to complete Sony in surround effect but also Powerful in bass like Logitech z906, almost equal to Logitech in bass, and also it provides 5-tower speaker in place of satellite speakers so this is best choice if not buying Logitech z906 go for Philips.
3. Logitech Z906 Vs Yahama 1840 Very powerful good enough for living room, but same problem when is come to loudness it fails to compete with Logitech, other than this everything is great.
Detailed Review for Logitech Z906 :-
If you are a Bass Lover, like me, this product gonna blow your mind, bass is very much stronger than any other brand, yes also better than JBL (only Bass), so u can say this is a monster under 25k, surround sound quality is also very good like Sony, but feels little bit difference, if looking best speakers for desktop/laptop, go for this blindly, you don't regret, if looking for stylish design with decent sound and all features like HDMI/3D/DTS/DD/DD+/Bluray/Bluetooth go for Philips or Sony yes but above 25K price range, so
According to me everything work great, but only some drawback (cons) for this, No Bluetooth, No HDMI, No SPDIF Optical Cable, No Mounting bracket in the box and console problem, many users talking about console/hardware problem occurs after 9-12months, but Logitech offering Replacement/Return Options, so I think no problem bez 2yr warranty is there.
I update my review, if I face any problems with this.
According to me if spending almost 20k, we must need to know everything about the product before buying,
Feel Free to Contact me or ask questions for this, I definitely help from my end.
And at the end, BIG Thanks to AMAZON for Hassle-free Service and Fast Delivery, got the product in just 2days.
I'm planning to upgrade to a 75 inch TV soon and use this audio system only with that as well.
You can expect a movie theater experience when given the right input from the source playing.
Good rich deep bass, 8' sub makes it rumble.
Best class "THX" certified satellite speakers.
Easy to use control console with dolby chip.
If you want to enjoy true cinema experience,
Make sure you have a true sound encoded playback files, like dolby 5.1/7.1 or dts master audio.
Make sure you use digital audio transfer using coaxial / digital optical cable for losess multichannel sound.
( using RCA cables will just cut 50% of quality, can feel the difference).
My speakers had a glitch, my sub woofer had a rattling crackeling sound at some low frequency. Found out to be the woofer grill having contact within. So i just removed the grill with help of some youtubing. Now its perfect 👌. Logitech failed to fix despite lot of similar issues in the web.
Overall Score : 8.5/10
Bass : 8.5/10
Perfect purchase for a perfect movie watcher.
Following are my experience after a week of usage:
+ 500W RMS, THX certified, Max bang for the buck at this price. No other speakers have similar specs i believe at this range.
+ Much needed SPDIF Coaxial connectivity option, which MiTV supports opposed to Optical. Xbox is connected via Optical.
+ Good 5.1 surround option. Decodes Xbox 5.1 sound without any issues. However with MiTV its not working, mainly due to limitation of the TV.
+ Fairly compact dimensions, fits my TV unit nicely.
- Bad packaging and transport from Amazon. Subwoofer grille is bent a little. Was too lazy to replace it as it can be fixed by opening it or pulling it outwards using some tool. Videos on youtube.
- Lots of wires and cables. Creates a big mess behind. Zip ties come handy.
- Remote control is too flimsy and made of thin cheap plastic. I almost felt like breaking the battery compartment while opening it !
- Sound quality is decent, i heard better. Bass is good but wished its more deep. Like many people said its good for movies and games but not music considering the price.
- Lack of tweeters is noticeable. Wish they came with one !
- Questionable aftermarket support and repair options once warranty gets over. Almost went for a bookshelf and amp but wanted to get a 5.1 in this price range.
- Unit is rated as 500W RMS. I have cheaper 30-40W 2.1 units, this doesn't feel 10 or even 5 times powerful to listen.
- Modern connectivity options like Bluetooth & HDMI Arc is absent.
Overall a decent purchase. Its always advisable to listen to a unit before buying them as music can be subjective. Also a lot depends on how better audio someone is exposed to. Anyone upgrading from sub 5k speakers will love this a lot, but at this price range a lot of great speakers are present. So hear out everything and make a sound purchase :)
I loved very much that you can individually control the volume of various sides of the speakers, like rear speakers or subwoofer separately, in addition to the overall volume.
For more detail Im planning to add KEF q100.
Mean while I have Bose c50 for critic listening with Oppo DAC
Ps I use PS3 for blu ray playback
Upgraded stock satellite speaker with Mission MX1 bookshelf and bi Amp speaker
2 channel each given to each speaker
It opened up and mid high is amazing and for low logitech sub woofer is more than enough
Volume level I listen
High at 9 o clock
Low at 11o clock
Sub at 10 o clock
Its worth 13.5k extra investment if you are after music
For movies movies stock is more than enough if you want just upgrade center speaker
Immersive 3D sound experience
Distortion free sound quality
Even old songs can be played with clarity
The Bass is just awesome... But clarity in not compromised..
Although it's Best For cinema viewing..Music and other acoustics are played quite efficiently.
Only one Draw back is Bluetooth connectivity is not provided.. I have to shell out money to purchase a Bluetooth receiver separately..
I'm in love with the system..
Hope if services required Logitech will support us at par with their product Quality..
1. Sound is clear
2. Bass is also good like theater
3. People complain that it has low Treble but
you cant feel trust me its amazing sound
instrumental sound is also very good
4. Sound quality totaly depends on your audio
source please mind that try to play high
quality bitrate audio
5. In my case iam using RCA ports for my pc.
lots of people dont even know how to proper use this sound system with PC . For pc user whats app me 8699134356 i will help you only for pc user
I buy it from Appario retail lots of complain about console problem if any thing happen i will update
These work flawless after connecting them to our PC as well as to our Sony Bravia A8F OLED TV. Bass is extremely good and very heavy.
You will love it's experience. Go ahead a buy this. These is my over ratings.
Sound Quality - 5/5
Bass - 5/5
Theater Quality - 5/5
Remote control - 4.5/5
Bluetooth - There is no bluetooth in them, so you will need to buy a separate 3.5mm bluetooth adapter in order to use these Home Theater wirelessly.
I hope this review will definitely help people considering purchasing these amazing Logitech z906 THX certified Dolby Digital Home Theater System.
Milind Chandwe & Enoylity Team.
Will be updating as I play with this more and more.
1. Before the purchase, My fear were the reviews which claimed that it can't be used for listening to songs as the vocals are too loud and the music is not noticeable. Let me tell you, this is all myth. It has excellent balance of all, highs-mids-lows. Use 4.1 mode for music. You'll love it.
2. The speakers are STRONG. I mean, the sound it gives, sometimes frightens at normal movies. Mine increases my heart beat at times.
3. The most exciting topic - The Sub-Woofer. 9/10. The beats, the vibrations, the continuous bass at the background, you don't miss anything. Watching movies is a pleasure. Use 5.1 mode for movies, if 5.1 not available, use 4.1. You'll love it.
4. It's a perfect Home Theatre System. Optical does the job well. HDMI could have been there but if you have knowledge, how to use various input, you won't face any issue. Using Logitech Bluetooth adapter with this which I had bought some 5 years ago, works flawless.
5. Watch TV in 2.1 mode. Perfect!
Overall, I am completely satisfied with the system. I sometimes, just listen random music with rich bass and my shaking sofa gives hell of satisfaction.
Conclusion: Must Buy!
We returned it and asked for replacement. Second time the box was badly damaged and not sealed. It was open and the remote was missing. Returned again. Not good experience
Content over optical connections frequently causes the audio to briefly..."hiccup", with a soft but audible click, and the receiver's LEDs flash on each time (distracting.) You don't even necessarily miss much of what you're listening to, but I notice it, and I hate it.
I've tried different devices, cables, and both TOSlink ports on the receiver, and the results are the same. Logitech's FAQ seems to suggest this is, for whatever reason, by design, so I don't think I got a defective receiver.
I'm not going to return it, assuming nothing else goes wrong, but I'm not impressed with this baffling "feature." I'm surprised I didn't see anyone talking about this when I scoured reviews before purchase.