Your Garage Beauty LyingGame STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning LastTycoon LastTycoon LastTycoon  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 2,163 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 2,493 reviews
on January 14, 2017
4 STARS... because there are limitations

Overall very nice set of speakers. For that price you can't find better ones.
Quality is ok not to cheap but not high quality either.
Sound quality is very good for this price. You will be happy with sound quality for sure on almost every level.
And what's important they are very good looking speakers too.

But there are 2 limitations.
First is that the cable is attached solid. No removing or extending wires.
Second is that speakers can't be mounted on the wall. So if you hoping to hand them on the wall behind you, you out of luck. You need some extra stuff to make that happen. And wires for back speakers is only 19feet long so make sure that's enough for your setup.
on April 25, 2017
The sounds from the speakers are clear and crisp. You can really take the volume up and turn it loud on these guys. The subwoofer has a deep "BOOM" sound as you would expect from one. The set up is easy. My only complaints are the wires can get a bit messy and there are no mounts on the speakers. They have to be set on top of a surface.
on June 30, 2017
It's okay. I wasn't expecting a 5 star product, as I wanted something cheap. I can "maybe" recommend to people on a very tight budget.

Not too bad sounding at all, though I wish I had gone with a different set mainly because when unplugging headphones- the speakers for some reason are very stubborn to kick in. I have to turn the volume dial a lot, play different apps that make noise even to get them working again. Pretty annoying sometimes.
on July 28, 2015
This speakers set is awesome for the price. The setup time took me about 15 minutes total getting the speakers out of the package and set them up. To set up these 5.1 speakers correctly, I would definitely recommend you too look up this video on Youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1ib_lWdj-k

As for the power, the sub-woofer at 50% is fairly enough unless you want more booming effect. For the front, center and rear speakers, if setup correctly through the Youtube video above, you will get that movie theater experience. This is my third Logitech speakers set purchase, the previous two were Logitech Z623 980-000402 200 Watt Speaker System (Black) and they are excellent also for PC usage. While the wire for the two rear speakers are quite long, I think I would need to buy a set of extender so the wiring doesn't show on my carpet.
on March 28, 2017
Wires could be longer, it is "surround sound" after all. EDIT: update, sound has almost crackling like side affects at higher volumes, wouldnt recommend to audiophiles

however, it is great at close proximity, low volume listening, for like desk work, or simple sound. not for jammin out at all
on October 4, 2016
I have always thought Logitech products were a good value for the price. And the Z506 system is no exception!

These little puppies drive the sound from my TV great. I set the bass and double speaker under the TV. I moved 2 speakers to the front sides, and 2 to the back sides of the room, for a real nice surround effect. I can really push volume if I want.

These seem well made, sturdy, with a decent heft/weight to them. I do wish the rear wires were a bit longer, but really you can buy extensions easy enough so no real need to complain about it.

Overall for a medium size room, a small budget, you can have yourself a nice entertainment station.

5 stars.
on September 15, 2016
Disclaimer: I've only had this system for a few days.

I really enjoy the sound quality this system boasts. It fills my master bedroom surprisingly well, without shaking the walls and upsetting my neighbors.

My one complaint is that there is no optical (toslink) input, which is admittedly an uncommon input anyhow, so it's not a major complaint. I had to buy a separate adapter to make it work. However, I also bought the Bluetooth adapter and can hook multiple devices to the speakers at once, which is incredible.

I love this system and would buy it again if I needed another speaker setup.
on October 14, 2015
Wow. When I spent 66 dollars for speakers I bought online, I honestly expected to be ripped off BUT THESE ARE AWESOME.
One thing to note is that I'm using these for sound in a dorm room, not for movies. The cables are fairly short and your theater would have to be pretty small for the cables to reach.

Setting up the speakers was incredibly easy. The instructions were right on the outside of the box. Everything plugs into the subwoofer and one of the front speakers has a volume dial. The bass on the sub can be adjusted on the back, which can be a little tedious if you are changing it frequently but it works fine if you just leave it right in the middle.

Pros: amazing sound for $66, easy to set up

Cons: wires could be to short for a theater, volume only adjustable by the front speaker.

Note: I bought a cable to connect my phone to it because I assumed there would be no auxiliary port. But there is a port on the front speaker right by the volume, and the speakers come with an aux cord
on June 6, 2017
Disappointing. Lasted for about a year. Quit working with no warning. I read the negative reviews of others on this system but because I seldom have problems with Logitech products I purchased it anyway. Unfortunately, mine didn't last all that long just as others have said. Logitech has a quality issue on this one and should do all it can to increase its useful life. This system sounds great and I love having all of those input options. But that's it... It was good while it lasted, which was not long enough.
66 comments| 12 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 14, 2015
This is a good system for a small room. I like the way the center speaker clips to the top of the television. I wish I could have found a similar system with a remote, I can't believe a remote would have cost that much more. Even a wired remote would have been sufficient. There's no optical input.

The speakers seem to be very good quality for the price. Obviously, they aren't theater quality but I didn't expect that when I ordered them, and of course, I knew there wasn't a remote when I ordered it, so I shouldn't complain. There is no way to adjust the balance for right and left or front and back.

It would be much easier to adjust the bass if the knob was in the front of the subwoofer, but these are good speakers for the price.