Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Logitech UE 9000 Wireless Headphones" and save 75% off the $521.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Logitech UE 9000 Wireless Headphones
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- UE Sound Signature
- Premium Bluetooth wireless connection
- Active noise-cancelling technology
- Sumptuous comfort
- Includes optional on-cord mic and is compatible with both music and calls
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||alwayz-on-sale||HOTLINE||S&W Group||avSoundz||Baywalk Beauty||Amazon.com|
|Color||Black with Silver and Blue Trim||Black||White||Silver||brown/black||Black|
|Headphone Fit||On-Ear||Over-Ear||On-Ear||On-the-Ear||Over-Ear, On-Ear||On-the-Ear|
|Item Dimensions||9 x 11 x 6 in||3 x 11 x 8 in||8 x 7 x 5 in||2.7 x 7.8 x 8.3 in||78.74 x 3.94 x 11.81 in||5.74 x 3.03 x 7.48 in|
|Item Weight||3 lbs||1 lb||1 lb||7.41 ounces||0.01 ounces||0.6 lb|
|Additional Features||Wireless-Feature||wireless||android-phone-control, foldable, ios-phone-control||ios-phone-control||android-phone-control||foldable, universal-phone-control, volume-control|
Cutting-edge in every way, the UE 9000 Wireless Headphones boast high-quality wireless that can connect to two Bluetooth devices at once, active noise cancellation and custom-made, high-resolution laser-tuned drivers.
From the Manufacturer
WE DONT JUST LOVE MUSIC.
WE LIVE FOR IT.
Everything we do is in the service of music. Our relentless commitment to honoring music drives us to push the boundaries of audio engineering, wireless connectivity and industrial design. All to create products that deliver music to your ears in its purest most undiluted form. Learn more about Logitech UE
POWER TO THE MUSIC
Logitech UE 9000 Wireless Headphones
Powerful music moves you. Don’t let a cord get in the way.
We created the UE 9000 wireless headphones for people who live for music and want it to move as freely as they do. Easily connect with your smart device to listen to pure, undiluted music, no cords required. Never miss a note with active noise canceling and enjoy the ultimate in clarity from our perfectly tuned UE Sound Signature.
Tablets, smartphones, music players and other audio sources with Bluetooth wireless audio profile [Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP)] or 3.5 mm output. Some functionality may vary for non iOS devices.
UE Sound Signature
- Sound that’s distinctly and unmistakably UE—pure, undiluted, rich, clear and perfectly tuned
- Our most advanced headphones—spacious soundstage and remarkable level of power, punch and clarity
- 40 mm custom-made laser-tuned drivers
High-quality Bluetooth wireless connection
- Robust wireless signal optimized for best audio-quality
- Freedom from cords—with no sound compromises
- Use your Bluetooth-enabled smartphone or tablet to control music from up to 50 feet away2
- Use included audio cable if battery is low or Bluetooth is unavailable
2. Actual wireless range will vary with use, settings and environmental conditions.
No noise. Just music.
- The UE 9000s were designed to deliver the definitive immersive listening experience.
- With active noise cancellation, amplification, and a noise-isolating design, it's just you and the music.
- Slip your headphones on and distractions fade away.
Long-life rechargeable battery
- Plenty of on-the-go power to match your longest playlists
- Simple recharging through your computer or a wall outlet with included USB charging cable and AC adapter
Long-playing comfort and style
- Lightweight, around-the-ear design
- Plush memory foam cushions
- Breathable, soft-as-leather pads conform to the contours of your head
- Flex-fit, rotating joints
- Padded, fully adjustable headband
- Premium-quality craftsmanship and materials like metal alloy hinges
Music/call controls and built-in mic
- Easy-to-reach on-ear controls—dive deeper into the music and take calls without touching your smartphone or tablet
- Intuitive no-look buttons—change tracks, adjust volume, pause, answer/end calls
- Unique “listen through” button—hold down to hear what’s going on around you without taking off your headphones
- High-quality built-in microphone for clear conversations
- Includes optional, detachable cable with on-cord mic and controls
- Fold-flat design—big sound that fits easily in your bag
- Custom-molded protective travel case included
What's in the box
- Wireless Headphones
- Cable with on-cord mic & controls
- Molded travel case
- ¼-inch adapter jack
- USB charging cable
- USB AC adapter
- Microfiber polishing cloth
- User documentation
What you need
For Bluetooth streaming:
Tablets, smartphones, music players and other audio sources with Bluetooth wireless audio profile [Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP)] or 3.5 mm output. Some functionality may vary for non iOS devices
The remote and mic are supported only by iPod nano (4th generation or later), iPod classic (120GB, 160GB only), iPod touch (2nd generation or later), iPhone 3GS or later, and iPad. The remote is supported by iPod shuffle (3rd generation or later). Audio is supported by all iPod models and iPad.
Logitech UE 9000 Wireless Headphones
|What you get||UE Sound Signature||Better sound and comfort||Top of the line UE sound and comfort without wires|
|Metal alloy mechanisms|
|Flex-fit rotating joints|
|Active noise cancellation|
|Custom-made, sensitivity-matched, laser-tuned drivers|
|UE Sound Signature|
|40 mm, high-sensitivity drivers with neodymium magnets|
|Plush memory foam cushions|
|Breathable soft-as-leather surfaces|
|Asymmetric 3D shaped ear pads|
|On-cord mic and controls|
|On-ear mic and controls|
|2-person splitter for music sharing|
|Zippered microfiber-lined travel pouch|
|Zippered travel case|
|Molded travel case|
|Made for iPhone, iPad, iPod*|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It fits well on your head but after about 2 hours of wear, your ears start hurting because they get really tight which it could be a good thing in a way... Because the noise canceling works like it should. The carrying case and the accessories is a great addition to the headphones.
Now the reason I gave these a 1 start...
I have babied these headphones since I bought them but one day I went to put them on and the top plastic band just snapped out of no where... How cheap is that plastic just to snap broke like that? So now the don't hold to my head because the tension is gone... So since it doesn't seal right anymore, the noise canceling is gone and of course it's not as loud. But fortunately for amazon great customer service I was able to returned them. But not for another pair. I'm currently hunting for a quality Bluetooth headphone that hopefully don't break on me like a pair of $10 bootleg headphones. Disappointed in logitech for this.
Trying to make a warranty claim was incredibly arduous. The seller on Amazon (CallofDeals) refused to offer any remedy, citing a 30 day warranty period and palming me off to Logitech.
Logitech USA then refused to honour any warranty or support given that the headphones had been sold via "an unauthorised reseller". I then e-mailed CallofDeals via Amazon asking them to verify their status as an authorised reseller and, surprise surprise, they didn't bother responding. I also asked Logitech as to how to discern an authorised reseller from an unauthorised one. Unfortunately, Logitech never answered this question either.
I had to fight for three weeks to get Logitech to replace my UE 9000 headphones with something else (because they were no longer being manufactured). I ended up selecting the G930 Wireless Gaming Headset instead. While this was not an ideal replacement for a pair of Bluetooth headphones used for listening to music at work, out walking, and at home, I did have a need for a pair of gaming headphones.
So if you are going to buy these, only buy them from Logitech, not a reseller because you'll likely have an uphill battle trying to claim upon the warranty.
- When plugged in, sound is very impressive
- Solid Build
- Good Controls
- Pairs to iphone no problem. Pairs to my Windows 7 PC no problem,. Except driver install for PC fails and no sound comes out. Logitech has no documentation on their site, no driver to manually install, totally disappointing (can't work with Windows 7?)
- Bluetooth sound on iphone is good, but not worth more than a decent much cheaper headset.
- Hissing noise everyone talks about - its real. I mainly hear it between tracks, not when music is playing. Although, if you are listening to some types of music, i can see where this would come through and be very annoying.
- Headband. It seems to weigh down on the top of my head big time, and also wants to slide off the back of my head.
Overall, this was a nice attempt but doesnt seem like they tested the design well enough. From a Bluetooth aspect, not worth the price by a longshot. Without Bluetooth, go buy the 6000 version or Dre's. Bummed, really wanted these to work out.
UPDATE after about two months of use:
- Logitech support helped me fix the bluetooth issues. Now it connects no problem everytime i turn it on.
- As for the sound. My girlfriend got a pair of the newer version Dr Dre's (BT over the ear). They are really good, quality build, sound great, would be happy with them to tell you the truth. They are more portable as they fold up. But if you aren't really caring too much about the portability factor, like me, the Logitech's have a noticable depth and richness as compared to the Dre's. Dre's are really good an if weren't comparing both side by side wouldn't notice.
- Now as to quality between plugged in verses bluetooth. Truthfully, my quality on BT method is outstanding. Rich, deep, quality, no static, nothing. So perhaps it is dependent upon the BT stack that is installed on each machine. I am using a USB medialink i got from Amazon for like 18 dollars. So it is not a matter of cost.
- Rechargable battery is so good. I have an extra long USB extension (again amazon brand) and charge when listening if needed, but that only happens when i have really long sessions since i do alot of research and writing. I would say i get a solid 8-10 hours out of a charge and only takes a little bit to charge it back up, while listening if needed.
I would highly recommend these and worth not giving up on getting it working. I prefer them over the Dre's but that is personal taste (they were really high quality and sounded great) but prefer depth with bass at the sacrifice of portability as i am using these at my desk or put into my backpack. If i was getting on a plane, would rather have the Dre's.