- Model Number: 970155-0403
- Connectivity Technology: wired
- Color: Black
- Item Package Quantity: 1
- Item Display Weight: 2.20 pounds
Logitech V20 Notebook Speakers (Black)
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Box Content - V20 notebook speakers, Integrated USB cable, Protective travel case, Quick start guide
- High dynamic headroom circuitry offers greater volume with less distortion
- Lightweight, portable design that folds away easily in the protective travel case
- Plug & Play Connection - USB provides power and digital quality audio, no other cables are necessary
- Total RMS Power - 2 Watts into 4 ohms at 1 kHz at 10% total harmonic distortion (THD)
- Combined with the 2 inch Max-X high-excursion drivers and 3 inch pressure drivers, maximize bass response
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Now you can enjoy great sound with a simple setup from your laptop! The Logitech V20 Notebook Speakers offer a convenient, high-quality speaker system for your laptop with rich, full sound and deep bass--all in a lightweight, portable design. The USB port provides power and digital quality audio--no other cables are necessary! Convenient multimedia controls provide easy access to track forward/back, play, stop, mute, and volume buttons that work with many software applications.
| || |
Easy access to track forward/back, play, stop, mute, and volume buttons.
Plug and Play
Connects easily; USB provides power and digital quality audio-- no other cables are necessary.
- Optimize your sound. High dynamic headroom circuitry offers greater volume with less distortion--and combined with the 2" Max-X™ high-excursion drivers and 3" pressure drivers, maximize bass response.
- Take them with you. The Logitech V20 Notebook speakers have a lightweight, portable design that folds away easily in the protective travel case.
- Plug and play. USB provides both power and digital-quality audio. No other cables are necessary, and there is no AC adapter to pack.
- Total RMS Power: 2 Watts (1W + 1W) into 4 ohms at 1 kHz at 10% total harmonic distortion (THD)
- System THD: less than 0.05% THD, before clipping
- Signal-to-noise ratio: >70dB
- Frequency response: 70Hz - 20 kHz
- Driver size: 2" high-excursion driver with 3" pressure driver
- Dimensions: 6.44" tall x 6.25" wide x 1.5" deep (combined)
- Weight: 1 lb. 3.6 oz. (combined)
Top Customer Reviews
There is no software to install - just plug them in to a USB port and you are up and running (no separate power supply or batteries needed - they only need USB power). There are little braces in the back to tip them to the desired angle. There is also a nice little carrying case.
I agree with other reviewers that they can bounce around a little at high volume if on a hard surface, but its not that bad. Thats the only flaw I could find.
They sound very good up to about 80% power. After that, they start to distort a little.
These are perfect to use when ambient noise is not too loud and you want to power your sound via your computer's USB port.
There are tons of portable speaker choices that require batteries or an AC power supply, but as someone who makes frequent sales and training presentations always worry if my batteries will die or if I will forget the adapter or can find an outlet close by. When setting up for a presentation I want everything to work with as little hassle as possible. Why worry about your speakers?
These work with no external power, and the bare minimum of wires for quick set up. The included case is very tough. The speakers are not tiny, but are very light weight.
The sound, Outstanding for voices, dialog, sound effects, pretty good for music too. Plenty of undistorted volume for a good size classroom or conference room. The controls for volume/mute/pause are right on the speakers so their is no hunting for keyboard shortcuts during your presentation. These are the perfect companion for folks who use portable projectors.
Highly recommended for those who have the need.
On connecting these speakers (wire lengh was NOT an issue with me), I found that the quality of sound from these speakers to be a pleasant surprise! The depth of sound is incredible (from such small boxes), and rivals that of dedicated sound systems.
Tones are crisp and clear, with good differentiation and clarity. The only con (if you can call it that) is that at very high volumes, the bass seems to crackle a bit. However, if you are listening at that level, your hearing is in jeapordy.
All in all, a good, PORTABLE, value for an addition to a laptop!
If you are an audiophile, you might be disappointed with ANYTHING less than concert quality. Since the rest of us live outside a concert hall, these speakers will do nicely!
So I've been wanting some external powered speakers, but I definitely didn't want to have to lug around another power brick. Saw these at a local store at a competitive price (with tax, it's pretty much the same as Amazon's price) and decided to bite since I had seen them for $20 higher elsewhere.
I am pleasantly surprised. I am kind of an audiophile, and I have a nice stereo system at home, but I'm not looking for super high quality with these speakers. The main thing that I want is loud enough to hear over the sink running or the wind noise in the car. And these are certainly loud enough. I have them at two volume clicks on my PowerBook (out of 16 maximum) and they're loud enough for sitting here typing. When I crank 'em up to 8-10 clicks, they get loud enough that I know I'm disturbing the neighbors in the hotel -- and they sound pretty good to boot!
They have worked flawlessly so far with my PowerBook. I plugged them in and switched the audio output source in System Preferences. Work great, even the volume and mute buttons. The play/pause/forward/back buttons don't work with iTunes on OS X. I have not yet tried these speakers with Windows.
These speakers are VERY bassy. Overwhelmingly so. They sound very muddy without corrective equalization.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
great little speakers... been using this type for years on all of our computers.Published 5 months ago by Guy L.
After seven years of use in our home office (we run our company from home - light to medium businesses use) they are still going strong.Published 5 months ago by Amazon Customer
Wire connecting the second speaker became faulty a couple of years after purchase. Sound comes and goes in the second speaker depending on how you twiddle the jack connecting to... Read morePublished 6 months ago by sugarlump
Bought these in 2008 and they still work great after a a few replacement computer sPublished 10 months ago by DRock
i got these maybe 7-10 years ago, but i have em until this day! the USB powered thing is super cool but getting distortion after going beyond 70-75% of the volume kind of sucks. Read morePublished 12 months ago by seher
Bought these years ago, and they are still working very well today. I like that they came with a carrying case, is completely USB powered, very powerful, and stylish.Published 19 months ago by Amazon Customer
Good USB travel speakers. Great convenience not requiring a separate power supply. I'm a professional trainer and these V20's set up fast and project sound in a large room for 30... Read morePublished 19 months ago by W. S. Cameron