|Item model number||920-004033|
|Item Weight||5.3 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||18.7 x 5.8 x 1.4 inches|
|Item Dimensions L x W x H||18.66 x 5.75 x 1.38 inches|
Logitech Washable Keyboard K310 for Windows PCs - Black
|Price:||$74.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Washable keyboard: Easy to clean and dry with hand-wash-safe design (see Product Description below for important washing instructions)
- Ultra-durable: Built to take a washing and pounding - durable keys with laser printing and UV coating
- Comfortable typing: Familiar keyboard layout and clean contemporary design feels and looks great
- Plug and play simplicity for Windows PCs: Plug the keyboard into your computer and start typing - no software to install
- 12 shortcut hot keys: Instantly access email, launch a web search or pause music with one touch
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Logitech Washable Keyboard K310 for Windows PCs - Black
Logitech Keyboard K120 B003ELVLKU
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||MS CompuTech||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Batteries Included||N||Information not provided||N||N|
|Item Weight||0.33 pounds||0.8 pounds||3 pounds||0.5 pounds|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
From the Manufacturer
Logitech Washable Keyboard K310
The keyboard that loves a wash
Dirt? Dust? Grime? Life happens and this keyboard is ready. Give it a deep soak. It’s easy to clean*, built to be hand washed and designed with long-lasting keys that can take a pounding—including one-touch keys that get you right to whatever you want to do.
Clean comes easy
- Easy to clean*, from a light dusting to a soak with dish washing liquid
- Submersible in up to 30 cm (11 inches) of water
- Keyboard brush included (attached to keyboard)
- Drainage holes for speedy drying
- Just plug the keyboard into your computer and start typing
- No complicated manuals or software to install
More than tough enough
- Ultra-durable laser printed/UV coated keys built to take years of washing and pounding
- Scratch-resistant surface
- Strong, adjustable tilt legs
- 12 convenient hot keys
- One-touch access to email, the Internet, number crunching, volume controls, mute, play, pause, sleep and more
Clean comes easy
- Type comfortably with the familiar layout you’re used to, including F-keys and number pad on a full-size keyboard
- Contemporary design looks great with your computer and workspace thanks to a thin-profile
What's in the box
- Keyboard cleaning brush (attached to keyboard)
- User documentation
- Windows XP, Windows Vista or Windows 7
- 1 USB port
- Hand wash only: No dishwasher
- Do not submerge in water more than 30cm (11 inches) deep or more than 50°C (120°F)
- Use mild soap and soft cloth: Do not use abrasives, alcohol, solvents or harsh detergents
- Do not submerge USB cable
- Dry at room temperature: Air dry overnight (8 hours), do not use a hot-air drier.
Which Logitech Keyboard Is Right For You?
Washable Keyboard K310
|What to look for||Quiet and comfortable typing||Easy to wash and clean||Ultra-thin with bright, backlit keys||Reliable wireless wherever you use your keyboard||Enhanced comfort and customizable control||A light-powered keyboard that charges itself whenever there’s light||Brilliant lighting, comfort and style|
Fast, powerful 2.4 GHz connection
Tiny wireless receiver stays in your notebook
|Typing Experience||Low-profile keys for comfortable quiet typing||Low-profile keys for comfortable quiet typing||PerfectStroke |
key system for fluid, whisper-quiet typing
|Full-size keys with wide, curved space bar||Comfort Wave design cradles your hands||PerfectStroke |
key system for fluid, whisper-quiet typing
key system for fluid, whisper-quiet typing
|Integrated Number Pad|
|Integrated Palm Rest||Cushioned|
|Keyboard battery life (months)||24 months||36 months||Infinity||36 months (rechargeable)|
|Keyboard on/off switch|
Download additional software to change or define functions
|Enhanced F-Keys: Give you additional functions on top of your F-keys|
|Launch Calculator Key|
|Launch Web Browser|
|Launch IM / VOIP|
|Windows XP, Vista or 7|
Top Customer Reviews
|Length: 3:57 Mins|
Lightweight, compact design
Logitech quality shows through for this price point
Keys have good feel (a squishy clack) and respond well
Rear legs for 8 degree angle
No wrist wrest or front legs
USB cable could be longer
Made in China
USB Protocol USB 1.x
Indicator Lights (LED) Caps Lock, Num Lock, Scroll Lock
Special Keys Caps Lock, Num Lock, Scroll Lock, FN
Cable Length 6 feet or 1.8 meters
Gave the keyboard its first washing today as I spilled some soda on the lower left hand side. Control key and Windows key were sticking and almost unusable. After a quick wash up in the sink and left to air dry, the keyboard is back to its fully functioning self. Very happy...
This keyboard was just released in Sept 2012. I pre-ordered it from Logitech and it arrived last week. Today was my first full day using it, and so far so good!
It's definitely a different feeling than a traditional PC keyboard - closer to the keypad feeling of a laptop or Mac style keyboard, but with thicker and heavier keys, which I think is nice. I also am liking the higher contrast of white keys on a black plate.
The keys are full-sized, as far as I can tell, and their surfaces are just slightly rounded, which is helpful for touch-typists, though the relative thinness (compared to a traditional) makes it slightly more difficult to fully touch-type.
Since I paid full price, I'm not motivated to wet this keyboard just for the sake of reviewing it. However, my main motivation in getting it was to be ale to more easily clean it - my keyboards tend to collect crumbs and debris over time, and I've always found it a pain to try to shake the dust/crumbs/whatever out of the traditional keyboard. This keyboard's design will clearly make that a non-issue, as the area under the keys is all flat. One quick shake and anything that's slipped underneath keys will slide right out!
TWO WK UPDATE: I've gotten more used the soft-touch of this keyboard; the one area which annoys me is that it's extremely easy to slip when pressing the left Shift key or the letter A and hit the caps lock instead, because of the minimal tactile separation between the keys. This will be a non-issue if you don't touch-type at all, or if you're really good at staying on the home keys (the F and J do have the usual little ridges).
* great pressure and depression for touch typing--just enough spring so can go fast. Not too deep but less shallow than laptop. Seems just right for fluent typing.
* "legs" underneath the board which slant board if you wish--keeps it from lying flat for easier typing
* washable feature obviously--for those of us who do most of our "fine dining" over our keyboard, it's great to be able to immerse the board in 10 inches of soapy water to wash off the powdered sugar and jelly from breakfast donut, ketchup-mustard-pickle juice mix from Quarter Pounder lunch, orange cheesedoodle powder from snack, taco dribblings from T. Bell dinner, spilled red wine from all night Pinterest session, melted Dove Bar droppings from same, cigarette ash, cat hair and the like. Okay, not all of those, but fun to imagine. There's even a little "bath brush" for the keys stowed underneath the keyboard for donut sprinkles which cling stubbornly, and with malice, between the keys.
* white keys with black print--easy to see as the evening gloaming settles in and you forget to/don't feel like turning on the light.
* silent nature of keys when depressed--my other board clackety-clacked more.
My 27-year-old son, who is a game designer, liked this keyboard so much he asked if I'd like to just give it to him. Uh, no, but it will go on his Christmas list. He said his roommate who is a tad OCD, and a programmer, would probably love this keyboard. Great gift for folks for whom cleanliness is a priority. (Wish it were more of one for me, so this washable keyboard helps.) I recommended this keyboard to a friend on one of Amazon's mystery threads and she already ordered one.Read more ›
~No extra frills (no crazy media or dozens of function keys for me to accidentally hit)
~Its a full size keyboard with a small footprint
~White keys with black lettering make seeing them much easier and the lettering doesn't fade or rub off.
~No more crumbs or dirt or hair or anything falling behind keys.. ever! The keyboard has no little areas where leftovers can hide due to the design of the raised keys. (why did no one think of this sooner!?)
~Super easy to just rinse off.. dry.. and bam you got a new keyboard.
I liked it so much I bought two more as backups because I can't find another keyboard like it. For this price... you can't beat it. Hell you can't beat it for double its price!
I play pc games in my free time and this keyboard fills my needs just fine as I don't need some super expensive led screen or mechanical keyboard for it to work perfectly fine. Only mine will last a LOT longer and be much cleaner! No longer will I have to stop playing my games because I am trying to eat some leftover ribs on a Saturday morning! No more will I have to bring a handful of wet-naps with me when trying to eat wings! No sir! We will play on!!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Logitech Washable Keyboard K310 is a great keyboard especially if you have a history of creating keyboards with no markings on them. Read morePublished 3 days ago by libertygirl
I've had mine for a few years now, and it was so good I purchased one for work and one for the girlfriend. Read morePublished 26 days ago by derekl999
I've had this for several years. I got it at Best Buy when it was on sale down from $40 to $20. I generally avoided rinsing it because it takes about 12 hours to dry which means... Read morePublished 1 month ago by Nick Lewis
Had one before but made the mistake of throwing it away. It was the blue version.
You can wash it with a hose. In a washing machine probably. Read more
I have been very pleased with this keyboard. Not only is the keyboard washable, but the keyboard tends to stay clean on its own. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Tyler
Bought it for $15 in 2013. Only had light use (maybe a year and a half of actual use, the rest it was stored) and the a couple of the keys are starting to go bad. Read morePublished 3 months ago by Ryan
While I like the low profile, its washability, and the somewhat tactile feel of this keyboard, the space bar squeaks like crazy, and you have to hit it pretty much dead center to... Read morePublished 4 months ago by Anima3D
Bought these to use on public computers in our break area. We needed something washable. These keyboards are perfect, and have been washed multiple times with no issues and the... Read morePublished 4 months ago by neonhum
Amazed that cleaning it really worked! I've had this for about six month and it started getting kind of hard to press a few keys. Read morePublished 4 months ago by Jennifer