|Number of USB 2.0 Ports||1|
|National Stock Number||7050-01-615-7793|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $5.49 shipping
+ Free Shipping
Logitech HD Pro Webcam C920, Widescreen Video Calling and Recording, 1080p Camera, Desktop or Laptop Webcam
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Full HD 1080p video calling (up to 1920 x 1080 pixels) with the latest version of Skype for Windows
- 720p HD video calling (up to 1280 x 720 pixels) with supported clients. Full HD video recording (up to 1920 x 1080 pixels)
- H.264 video compression, Built-in dual stereo mics with automatic noise reduction. Automatic low-light correction, Tripod-ready universal clip fits laptops, LCD or monitors
- H.264 video compression, Built-in dual stereo mics with automatic noise reduction. controls: Video and photo capture, Face tracking, Motion detection
- Compatible with: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or later. Works in USB Video Device Class (UVC) mode: Mac OS 10.6 or later (HD 720p on FaceTime for Mac or other supported video-calling clients; Full HD 1080p video recording with QuickTime Player) Chrome OS,Android v 5.0 or above (with supported video-calling clients),USB port,Internet connection
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the Manufacturer
- Full HD 1080p video calling (up to 1920 x 1080 pixels) with the latest version of Skype for Windows
- 720p HD video calling (up to 1280 x 720 pixels) with supported client
- Full HD video recording (up to 1920 x 1080 pixels)
- H.264 video compression
- Full HD glass lens with precisely tuned autofocus
- Built-in dual microphones with automatic noise reduction
- Automatic low-light correction
- Tripod-ready universal clip fits laptops and LCD monitors
Logitech HD Pro Webcam C920
Self-expression knows no bounds with C920. Video chat on Skype in full HD 1080p or record vibrant true-to-life full HD 1080p video blogs. You can game stream, share, rant, rap, sing and dance live in high-definition 720p. Dual microphones ensure natural stereo sound, while a five-element glass lens and a precisely tuned autofocus allow you to be seen in amazing clarity and detail.
High-Definition video chat
You'll be seen in crystal-clear definition with full HD 1080p on Skype and fluid HD 720p on FaceTime for Mac.* Also make high-quality 720p video calls with Google Hangouts and most other video-calling clients. Even chat with your Facebook friends.
* FaceTime video calling requires a FaceTime-enabled Mac with a Wi-Fi connection.
Full HD 1080p recordings
Record vibrant, true-to-life HD 1080p videos that capture the smallest details for your video blog, to post on Facebook or YouTube.
Fast uploads with H.264
Thanks to H.264, a highly efficient compression technology, you record and compress at the same time, so that you get fast, smooth uploads and streaming with less demand on your computer.
Show yourself at your best
This small and flexible HD webcam brings fluid video motion, rich colors, aim-anywhere adjustability, and a wide field of vision in a way built-in webcams can't match.
Make sure everyone hears the real you. With two microphones, one on either side of the webcam, you'll be certain that your video calls and recordings capture natural stereo audio. Background noise is filtered out so you're clearly heard.
Full HD glass lens
Be seen in amazing clarity and detail thanks to the full HD glass lens and premium autofocus. The five-element glass lens captures razor-sharp, clear images, while the premium autofocus adjusts smoothly and precisely to provide consistent high definition.
Automatic light correction
Record clear videos even in dim light. C920 webcam automatically corrects low-light settings.
Logitech webcam software for Windows
Pan, tilt and zoom controls, video and photo capture, face tracking, motion detection.
Requires installation of software, available for download at download section of logitech's official website.
|High-definition (HD) video||HD 720p||Full HD 1080p||Full HD 1080p|
|Skype video quality||720p||720p||Full HD 1080p|
|Photo quality||5 MP||8 MP||15 MP|
|Lens technology||Standard||Standard||Full HD glass lens|
|Focus type||Focus type Fixed focus*||Autofocus**||20-step autofocus**|
|* 40 cm and beyond||** 10 cm and above|
- Compatible with: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or later
- Works in USB Video Device Class (UVC) mode: Mac OS 10.6 or later (HD 720p on FaceTime for Mac or other supported video-calling clients; Full HD 1080p video recording withQuickTime Player), Chrome OS and Android v 5.0 or above (with supported video-calling clients)
- USB port
- Internet connection
What's in the box:
- Webcam with 6-foot cable
- User documentation
Compare to similar items
This item Logitech HD Pro Webcam C920, Widescreen Video Calling and Recording, 1080p Camera, Desktop or Laptop Webcam
Logitech HD Webcam C310 B003LVZO8S
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||LLYtech||Amazon.com||$uper $eller|
|Hardware Platform||pc, laptop, mac||Pc||Pc, Mac||—|
|Item Dimensions||7.52 x 2.83 x 8.94 in||3 x 6 x 8.25 in||3 x 8.25 x 6 in||3.7 x 3.7 x 0.95 in|
|Item Weight||1.04 lbs||0.6 lb||0.5 lb||5.6 ounces|
HD Pro Webcam C920 With the Logitech HD Pro Webcam C920, you’ll be seen in more clarity and detail than ever before with Full HD 1080p video calling—the highest quality available. Enjoy vibrant, true to life video clips that capture the smallest details. No time to talk? Send the people you care about a Full HD video clip. Advanced Compression Technology Faster, smoother, and compatible with more computers, H.264 encoding takes the pressure of compressing off your computer so you can enjoy quick uploads. Logitech Quality The C920 goes above and beyond the typical webcam, offering amazing clarity and detail thanks to the five-element, Full HD glass lens and precisely tuned autofocus. Dual mics capture natural stereo sound for superior audio. Connect Like a Pro Whatever your network, connect with everyone you care about through Full HD 1080p on Skype, and fluid HD 720p on FaceTime for Mac. You can also make high-quality video calls with Google Hangouts and nearly all other video-calling clients. Two mics with automatic noise reduction allow friends, family, and clients to hear the real you. Compatibility & System Requirements
Top Customer Reviews
Pros: Not too much cost wise compared to most cameras.
Wide View and Clear View
Looks nice on top of my monitor.
It is also able to be put on a stand.
Cons: Nothing really that i have any problems with.
I included a picture of my ugly mug just to show you what a picture on this camera looks like. Also this is low lighting and it looks like i have quite a bit of lights on which is nice!(Excuse the messiness)
If you intend on buying two of these to use at the same time on the same computer... beware.
I got two of these to live stream with two camera angles and I even went through a long chat with Logitech as well. The logitech software that lets you adjust focus, color, white balance, zoom, etc... only works (well) with a single camera at once. I have to plug one webcam in, configure it, then plug in the second one and hope that the software recognizes that one as the Alpha-Webcam so that I can then adjust it while the other holds it's settings.
Unless you actually benefit from it (I would do a lot of testing first), I do not recommend using Auto-Focus with this webcam. In the type of setup we have the webcam is constantly trying to refocus and it can sometimes make the stream un-watchable like you're wearing the wrong prescription of glasses.
I also recommend letting the auto-color and auto-white-balance do it's thing but then once you get it dialed in... turn it off and tweak it a little yourself to find that sweet spot otherwise it will be going crazy trying to constantly adjust the picture "for you". If you want or need this feature then it is pretty cool, though. It's just possible to get a much better picture out of it by manually setting these things.
The picture is GREAT. I would not recommend the on-board microphone for these as they are sub-par but if you've got nothing else they are good compared to other webcam models at this price point. Shots included taken during Facebook Live Stream which is also only streamed at 720p (though these are capable of full 1080).
Right away I noticed that the C920 was a superior product - as it should be, considering it is Logitech's flagship webcam at the moment. But my initial impression was that the extra features might not be worth the size and setup tradeoff. There are three things that the C920 does not have:
1) While all three models attach to your computer monitor in about the same way and all three can tilt up and down, only the C525 and C615 can turn side to side. In fact, they can turn around 360 degrees and more. The C920, however, has a threaded tripod mount, as does the C615.
2) The C920 lacks the excellent "fold-and-go" design of the other two models, which makes packing and travelling easy, while protecting the lenses. In contrast, the C920 is much larger and stationary.
3) The C615 comes with a shorter USB cable AND an extension for more versatility. The C920 - like the C525 - comes with only a full length cable (~6'). My wish for all three models is that they come with a detachable USB cable, which would make them all much more portable and easy to carry around, especially in this age when most people travel with at least one or two USB cables.
But when I actually sat down to do some serious comparisons, I realized just how much more advanced the C920 is, most notably in its use of H.264 compression and its autofocus feature.
H.264 is a standard being utilized more and more for video of all sorts, and it makes a huge difference here. Having used all three webcams on the same computer and with the same software, the C920 compresses 1080p video completely while recording and takes about 49MB per 1 minute of recording on the highest settings (720p for one minute takes about 31MB). That uses *.mp4 format.
Meanwhile, the C615 and C525 use *.wmv format and take 99MB and 44MB for one minute of video at 1080p and 720p, respectively. The real problem, though, is that you then have to sit and wait for the video to compress if you are working in 1080.
If you're interested, The C920 has 1 zoom level at 1080 and 4 levels at 720. The C615 has 0 zoom levels at 1080 and about 10 at 720. The C525 has about 10 at 720. All can be used during recording, but the quality involved with the C920 is again far superior.
Also, the autofocus is much better on the C920, with less flickering and light change. You can really get up close and show off your pores and beard growth.
In conclusion, the optics and hardware of the C920 are obviously superior to the others, which are already high quality. If I am using the webcam while highly mobile, then I may opt for one of the others - I might even just settle for the C525 because it's a tiny bit smaller than the C615 and I believe you cannot use the C615 to make 1080p video calling, even if your hotel's Internet service could keep up with the data rate. However, if I am using a webcam at a stationary computer, or am really a videophile, then I definitely want the bigger workhorse.