|Number of USB 2.0 Ports||1|
|National Stock Number||7050-01-615-7793|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $1.99 shipping
+ Free Shipping
Logitech HD Pro Webcam C920, Widescreen Video Calling and Recording, 1080p Camera, Desktop or Laptop Webcam
|Price:||$66.89 Amazon Prime | Fast, FREE Shipping with|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Full HD 1080p video calling (up to 1920 x 1080 pixels) with the latest version of Skype for Windows
- 720p HD video calling (up to 1280 x 720 pixels) with supported clients. Full HD video recording (up to 1920 x 1080 pixels)
- H.264 video compression, Built-in dual stereo mics with automatic noise reduction. Automatic low-light correction, Tripod-ready universal clip fits laptops, LCD or monitors
- H.264 video compression, Built-in dual stereo mics with automatic noise reduction. controls: Video and photo capture, Face tracking, Motion detection
- Compatible with: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or later. Works in USB Video Device Class (UVC) mode: Mac OS 10.6 or later (HD 720p on FaceTime for Mac or other supported video-calling clients; Full HD 1080p video recording with QuickTime Player) Chrome OS,Android v 5.0 or above (with supported video-calling clients),USB port,Internet connection
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
- Full HD 1080p video calling (up to 1920 x 1080 pixels) with the latest version of Skype for Windows
- 720p HD video calling (up to 1280 x 720 pixels) with supported client
- Full HD video recording (up to 1920 x 1080 pixels)
- H.264 video compression
- Full HD glass lens with precisely tuned autofocus
- Built-in dual microphones with automatic noise reduction
- Automatic low-light correction
- Tripod-ready universal clip fits laptops and LCD monitors
Logitech HD Pro Webcam C920
Self-expression knows no bounds with C920. Video chat on Skype in full HD 1080p or record vibrant true-to-life full HD 1080p video blogs. You can game stream, share, rant, rap, sing and dance live in high-definition 720p. Dual microphones ensure natural stereo sound, while a five-element glass lens and a precisely tuned autofocus allow you to be seen in amazing clarity and detail.
High-Definition video chat
You'll be seen in crystal-clear definition with full HD 1080p on Skype and fluid HD 720p on FaceTime for Mac.* Also make high-quality 720p video calls with Google Hangouts and most other video-calling clients. Even chat with your Facebook friends.
* FaceTime video calling requires a FaceTime-enabled Mac with a Wi-Fi connection.
Full HD 1080p recordings
Record vibrant, true-to-life HD 1080p videos that capture the smallest details for your video blog, to post on Facebook or YouTube.
Fast uploads with H.264
Thanks to H.264, a highly efficient compression technology, you record and compress at the same time, so that you get fast, smooth uploads and streaming with less demand on your computer.
Show yourself at your best
This small and flexible HD webcam brings fluid video motion, rich colors, aim-anywhere adjustability, and a wide field of vision in a way built-in webcams can't match.
Make sure everyone hears the real you. With two microphones, one on either side of the webcam, you'll be certain that your video calls and recordings capture natural stereo audio. Background noise is filtered out so you're clearly heard.
Full HD glass lens
Be seen in amazing clarity and detail thanks to the full HD glass lens and premium autofocus. The five-element glass lens captures razor-sharp, clear images, while the premium autofocus adjusts smoothly and precisely to provide consistent high definition.
Automatic light correction
Record clear videos even in dim light. C920 webcam automatically corrects low-light settings.
Logitech webcam software for Windows
Pan, tilt and zoom controls, video and photo capture, face tracking, motion detection.
Requires installation of software, available for download at download section of logitech's official website.
|High-definition (HD) video||HD 720p||Full HD 1080p||Full HD 1080p|
|Skype video quality||720p||720p||Full HD 1080p|
|Photo quality||5 MP||8 MP||15 MP|
|Lens technology||Standard||Standard||Full HD glass lens|
|Focus type||Focus type Fixed focus*||Autofocus**||20-step autofocus**|
|* 40 cm and beyond||** 10 cm and above|
- Compatible with: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or later
- Works in USB Video Device Class (UVC) mode: Mac OS 10.6 or later (HD 720p on FaceTime for Mac or other supported video-calling clients; Full HD 1080p video recording withQuickTime Player), Chrome OS and Android v 5.0 or above (with supported video-calling clients)
- USB port
- Internet connection
What's in the box:
- Webcam with 6-foot cable
- User documentation
Compare to Similar Items
This item Logitech HD Pro Webcam C920, Widescreen Video Calling and Recording, 1080p Camera, Desktop or Laptop Webcam
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||7.52 x 2.83 x 8.94 in||3.7 x 3.7 x 0.95 in||3 x 8.25 x 6 in||8.25 x 3 x 6 in|
|Item Weight||7.69 ounces||5.6 ounces||0.55 lb||7.2 ounces|
HD Pro Webcam C920 With the Logitech HD Pro Webcam C920, you’ll be seen in more clarity and detail than ever before with Full HD 1080p video calling—the highest quality available. Enjoy vibrant, true to life video clips that capture the smallest details. No time to talk? Send the people you care about a Full HD video clip. Advanced Compression Technology Faster, smoother, and compatible with more computers, H.264 encoding takes the pressure of compressing off your computer so you can enjoy quick uploads. Logitech Quality The C920 goes above and beyond the typical webcam, offering amazing clarity and detail thanks to the five-element, Full HD glass lens and precisely tuned autofocus. Dual mics capture natural stereo sound for superior audio. Connect Like a Pro Whatever your network, connect with everyone you care about through Full HD 1080p on Skype, and fluid HD 720p on FaceTime for Mac. You can also make high-quality video calls with Google Hangouts and nearly all other video-calling clients. Two mics with automatic noise reduction allow friends, family, and clients to hear the real you. Compatibility & System Requirements
Top Customer Reviews
Pros: Not too much cost wise compared to most cameras.
Wide View and Clear View
Looks nice on top of my monitor.
It is also able to be put on a stand.
Cons: Nothing really that i have any problems with.
I included a picture of my ugly mug just to show you what a picture on this camera looks like. Also this is low lighting and it looks like i have quite a bit of lights on which is nice!(Excuse the messiness)
Right away I noticed that the C920 was a superior product - as it should be, considering it is Logitech's flagship webcam at the moment. But my initial impression was that the extra features might not be worth the size and setup tradeoff. There are three things that the C920 does not have:
1) While all three models attach to your computer monitor in about the same way and all three can tilt up and down, only the C525 and C615 can turn side to side. In fact, they can turn around 360 degrees and more. The C920, however, has a threaded tripod mount, as does the C615.
2) The C920 lacks the excellent "fold-and-go" design of the other two models, which makes packing and travelling easy, while protecting the lenses. In contrast, the C920 is much larger and stationary.
3) The C615 comes with a shorter USB cable AND an extension for more versatility. The C920 - like the C525 - comes with only a full length cable (~6'). My wish for all three models is that they come with a detachable USB cable, which would make them all much more portable and easy to carry around, especially in this age when most people travel with at least one or two USB cables.
But when I actually sat down to do some serious comparisons, I realized just how much more advanced the C920 is, most notably in its use of H.264 compression and its autofocus feature.
H.264 is a standard being utilized more and more for video of all sorts, and it makes a huge difference here.Read more ›
The new mount is better than the C910(Not that I had a problem with that one anyway). It now has a tripod mount. I found it works very well on a 25" LCD Monitor, Laptop and a 42" rear Projection TV.
Bandwidth usage Information(tested on Skype 5.8 with an i5-2500K Desktop and Lenovo T410 i5 Vpro laptop with 1Gb/s Lan connectivity)
1980 by 1080 by 30 FPS peaked out at about 8Mb/s (C920 on Desktop and C920 on laptop)
1280 by 720 by 30 FPS peaked out at about 3-4Mb/s
640 by 480 by 30 FPS peaked out at about 1.4Mb/s(I also got this usage when testing a STD laptop camera on a Lenovo T410)
The C920 does seem to use a lot less CPU than the C910. 640 by 480 on a core 2 Duo HP laptop was up to 80% CPU. With the 920C this dropped to 45% at 1280 by 920 by 30FPS.
I also found that 640 by 480 utilises VP80(or VP60 in order versions of Skype). It changes to H.264 for 720P and 1080P.
The C920 hardware H.264 encoding does not seem to be supported on Skype for Linux 2.2.
Note HD/HQ Skype access requires the latest software (Skype and Webcam drivers), dual core or higher CPUs, a supported camera and bandwidth. Skype will ramp up to HD/HQ if the previous is satisfied and their is available bandwidth AND CPU. It can take 2-5 minutes to ramp up to 1080P even on a local 1Gb/s LAN. Also, Skype will NOT ramp up to HD/HQ speeds unless the Camera is supported at these speeds.
works with skype works with OBS, works with everything.
IF YOU SEE RED SCREEN WHEN YOU FIRST TRY TO USE THIS CAMERA, JUST GO TO LOGITECH WEBSITE AND DOWNLOAD THE SOFTWARE AND INSTALL/RUN. Fixes the "red screen" bug instantly. uhmmm here is the link for this camera's official software: [...]
Most Recent Customer Reviews
My second Logitech pro 920. Duplicating another videoconferencing setup. Video and audio capture quality is excellent.Published 2 hours ago by Terry Leeder
Very good image and audio quality. Easy and quick to setup on the computer. Would highly recommend to anyone looking for a quality webcam, especially for the amazing price.Published 3 hours ago by JOSE H LOPEZ
Sharp 1080p on Skype.........
Don't like the mounting clip/stand......very limited vertical camera swivel.
I was so excited for the camera because I wished to start making videos with it. I was disappointed to find that the camera only worked for a little bit. Read morePublished 16 hours ago by Amazon Customer
I really have nothing to complain about with this webcam. The quality is great for the price and I get a bunch of compliments when skyping friends on how good the quality of video... Read morePublished 16 hours ago by Gavin Poperechny
Still learning about the C920, but so far I am very pleased.Published 17 hours ago by Amazon Customer
This webcam is much slower than my C920, does not broadcast in 1080 as advertised, does not use same user interface than the C920. Read morePublished 18 hours ago by James W. Perry