Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $7.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
Other Sellers on Amazon
Logitech G433 7.1 Wired Gaming Headset with DTS Headphone: X 7.1 Surround for PC, PS4, PS4 PRO, Xbox One, Xbox One S, Nintendo Switch – Triple Black
|List Price:||$99.99 Details|
|Price:||& FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$20.00 (20%)|
|Form Factor||Over Ear|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Extremely lightweight for maximum comfort. Frequency response: 20Hz - 20KHz
- Hydrophobic, stain-resistant fabric shell and comes with two sets of ear pads – sports mesh and microfiber
- Maximum audio performance with DTS Headphone: X 7.1 surround sound and Pro-G drivers for dynamic range
- Detachable boom mic and two audio cables included to work with PC, Mac, PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and mobile
- Removable boom mic has micro-pop filter to reduce environmental noises and deliver clear communications
- USB port for PCs or 3.5 mm audio port for console/mobile
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Climate Pledge Friendly
Climate Pledge Friendly uses sustainability certifications to highlight products that support our commitment to help preserve the natural world. Time is fleeting. Learn more
PRODUCT CERTIFICATION (1)
CarbonNeutral product certification follows a recognized global framework, The CarbonNeutral Protocol, which lays out how to measure, reduce and offset the carbon emissions created when products are made. We believe companies should reduce all their emissions and The Protocol, which is publicly available, shows them how to do that. The Protocol is developed and managed by climate finance and carbon neutrality experts Natural Capital Partners.
What's in the box
Compare with similar items
Logitech G433 gaming headset is the premium audio experience designed for life in and out of the game. Patent-pending Pro-G audio drivers smoothly deliver explosive DTS Headphone: X 7.1 surround sound. Vibrant color choices in a lightweight, stain-resistant fabric make G433 as wearable as your sneakers.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Knocked 1 star off since you must tweak the equalizer settings to get the most out of it and improve the sound output ---Download the drivers, then head to the equalizer settings and use the following recommendation:
32 Hz : 8
64 Hz : 7
125 Hz : 1
250 Hz : 2
500 Hz: 2
1 K : 3
2 K : 4
4 K : 5
8 K : 9
16 K : 8
1 year later: Update
These are the easily some of the best headphones that I own. I specifically use these to enjoy music and PC games and and I can't say enough good things about these given my year long use. What is important: The lightweight, durable, and super comfort for extended sessions is weapons grade performance in my book. I need to add I that I really love the large material ear pads as opposed to leather type ear pads. They remain cool, soft, and ultra comfortable for all of my needs. 1 year later and im still a BIG fan of these.
+ Well made from end to end. Cord and all
+ Comfortable even with hours of non-stop use
+ Great detachable mic with its own build in pop filter
+ The look of the headset is very sleek and modern/minimalistic
+ Extra set of ear pads for even more options for comfort
+ Great sound, directional sound, bass, clarity ect. (with more settings in the software)
+ Works with PC, PS4, PS4 Pro, Xbox One, Xbox One S and the Nintendo Switch (all with ease)
- A little tight on the head right out of the box. After a few days of use it gets better.
- The mic cannot slide up and down for non use (which isnt a huge cone because you can simply detach the mic)
- Default ear pads are not the most comfortable (in my opinion)
- Had a problem where I would hear myself in the headset through the mic when I would launch programs that picked up the use of the mic. I googled it and others have had the same problem. It was a very simple fix and doesnt come back after fixing it.
Top reviews from other countries
- can be had for a decent price when on sale
- comes with USB DAC (sound card)
- plenty of cables for PC, Playstation, Xbox, Phone/Tablet
- 7.1 surround emulation
- great microphone
- the all plastic design feels a bit cheap and flimsy
- doesn't feel worthy enough to pay full price
- the mesh material for the headband and earcups is a magnet for skin flakes
- having issues with some games not picking up the USB sound card properly (Hunt: Showdown in my case, still working on figuring that one out)
- 7.1 emulation sounds horrible with voices and gimmicky at best with music, I usually leave it off
- microphone quality is best when using the USB DAC instead of connecting directly to my onboard sound chip on my PC. Could be an issue with the quality of my internal sound card or interference from the PSU or video card.
i'm a huge buyer of logitech products. I've always bought my gaming peripherals from them. but now it seems every time i do i'm disappointed. the headset works well straight out of the box it is pretty comfortable and i like the fact that it doesn't have neons or big accents that make them un-wearable outside of my living room. i always take really good care of my stuff and the mic on this headset started failing me after 5 months. i don't even use it that often. it's just a shame that a lot of people seem to be relying on a company like logitech to make good product (since they have been doing it for such a long time.) but the quality just isn't there anymore.
turtle beach it is.
Le son en général est faible. Il est difficile d'écouter un film avec un minimum de bruit ambiant même avec tout au maximum (Windows, logiciel Logitech, logiciel de lecture, etc) alors qu'une autre paire d'écouteur sur ce même ordinateur ne dois pas dépasser 50% de volume sinon c'est beaucoup trop fort.