From the Manufacturer
Logitech Anywhere Mouse MX
It works wherever you do
This compact wireless mouse gives you the freedom to work anywhere without a mouse pad—even on glass tables where no mouse has worked before. From the first track-on-glass technology to a tiny USB receiver that never needs to leave your notebook, this travel-size mouse helps you fly through any task anywhere you go.
Works virtually anywhere—even on glass*
- Get better precision on more surfaces—even on glass desks where optical and standard laser mice fail.
- Logitech Darkfield Laser Tracking creates a micro-roadmap of surfaces for smooth, accurate cursor control anywhere—without a mouse pad.
Six-in-one wireless receiver
- Logitech Unifying receiver connects up to 6 Unifying compatible devices
- Add a keyboard or switch between mice without changing receivers or sacrificing another USB port
- So tiny it can stay in your laptop wherever you go
See other products that work with the Logitech Unifying receiver.
- Compact design is easy to take anywhere you use your laptop
- Sculpted shape fits your fingers for a naturally comfortable grip
- Included travel pouch keeps your mouse safe and protected
- Fly through long documents and web pages with a single spin
- Shift instantly to click-to-click scrolling for precise line-by-line navigation of lists, slides and images
Dual thumb buttons
Move quickly backward and forward through Web pages, photo albums and within applicationsFast data transmission and virtually no delays or dropouts.
What's in the box
- Logitech Unifying receiver
- Travel pouch
- 2 AA batteries
- User documentation
- Windows XP, Windows Vista or Windows 7
- Mac OS X 10.5 or later
- USB port
- Internet connection
Which Logitech Wireless Mouse is right for you?
|What to look for||Portable Mice||Full-Size Mice|
Anywhere Mouse MX
|Connection Strength The higher the signal strength, the more reliable your connection will be. Especially important in busy wireless environments like airports.||2.4 GHz||2.4 GHz||2.4 GHz||2.4 GHz||2.4 GHz||2.4 GHz||2.4 GHz|
|Tracking Quality Look for smooth, precise cursor control. The higher the quality, the easier it is to navigate documents and web pages. The best also work on more surfaces, including glass.||High-definition optical sensor||Advanced optical sensor for multi-surface tracking||Also works on glass||Laser Sensor||Laser Sensor||Advanced optical sensor for multi-surface tracking||Also works on glass|
|Power Management Stay more productive and eliminate hassles with longer periods between battery changes or a rechargeable mouse.||1 AA battery(6 months max. battery life)||2 AA batteries (3 years max. battery life)||2 AA batteries(6 months max. battery life)||1 AA battery(12 months max. battery life)||2 AA batteries(2 years max. battery life)||2 AA batteries(2 years max. battery life)||Rechargeable|
|Wireless Receiver The receiver stays in your computer for cordless mouse control. The smaller the receiver (from standard to nano size), the more convenient it is. The Unifying receiver also lets you add compatible Unifying devices like a wireless keyboard.||Nano size receiver||Unifying receiver connects up to 6 Unifying-compatible devices||Unifying receiver connects up to 6 Unifying-compatible devices||Nano size receiver||Unifying receiver connects up to 6 Unifying-compatible devices||Unifying receiver connects up to 6 Unifying-compatible devices||Unifying receiver connects up to 6 Unifying-compatible devices|
|Scrolling Performance Scroll through long documents and web pages without having to drag the scroll bar. Performance ranges from fast to hyper-fast.|