Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services whiteprincess whiteprincess whiteprincess  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 4,296 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 4,707 reviews
on June 15, 2015
I have owned a few different Logitech accessories over the years and loved them all. Have owned this keyboard and mouse set for over a year now and LOVE IT. Never had any problems with it. Functions as it should and does it well. Batteries last a long time - as advertised (but depending on actual use). The buttons on the keyboard are soft, precise and fairly quiet. The mouse controls feel very precise as well. The clicks are short and distinct and the scroll wheel feels smooth. There is an LED light on both the keyboard and the mouse that warns you when the batteries need replacement - very handy. The keyboard has an adjustable tilt by moving the rubberized feet. You can also stand it on it's side and let it stand at a 90-degree angle to give you more desktop space. The keyboard also seems to be spill-proof as it is has a few slots on the bottom for the liquid to drain through (see pictures). Range: I sometimes use this set with my TV while the PC (connected via long HDMI cable) they're connected to is in a room about 15 feet away and works without interruptions. Overall, a great set and a good price that lasts and is backed by a good brand! Go Logitech!
review image review image
on December 6, 2016
--------------------------------------UPDATE (March 21, 2017)-------------------------------------
I have now received the replacement warranty keyboard. The warranty process was not difficult to initiate, though there were some hoops to jump through and it took a while. Logitech was pretty good about following up during the process as well. Kudos! The replacement keyboard appears to be of similar manufacturing quality as the previous one (see items 1, 2, & 6 from the original review below). It is clear to me that the original manufacturer of the this product for purchases made in 2014-2015 is likely not being used anymore, but I'll give this replacement keyboard a chance. Perhaps the last one was just a "dud."

In summary, I recommend this keyboard based on the design (look and feel is great), but caution any buyers that you may run into issues within several months. Again, I'll update this review in a few months to let the Amazon community know how this replacement keyboard is performing. If this keyboard ends up being fine after 6 months, I would say that my experience may have been an anomaly. However, if the same thing happens, then there may be a systematic problem. Stay tuned!

--------------------------------------UPDATE (March 9, 2017)-------------------------------------
As of March, 2017, the keys on the keyboard are now failing and require more pressure to push, resulting in many missed characters and more typos. I'm incredibly disappointed... Amazon has NOT responded to my original inquiry, but I contacted them today by phone and they were more helpful. They suggested that I contact the manufacturer and file a claim against the 3 year warranty.

Also, I now think that a more likely scenario than the product being counterfeit is that Logitech changed manufacturers or reduced costs in some way. Unfortunately, their cost reduction has resulted in a lousy product and tarnishes the Logitech brand name. I no longer blindly trust the Logitech brand with regard to quality. I will update this review once I know where Logitech stands in regard to customer service and honoring their warranty.

One last thing: The item in the Amazon photos is not identical to the product I received.

-------------------------------ORIGINAL REVIEW (November, 2016)------------------------
I believe the product that was shipped to me was COUNTERFEIT and not actual Logitech. I have purchased this same keyboard made by Logitech for multiple computers and this one is different for several reasons, albeit it looks pretty close:
1. Keys are made of coarse plastic (not smooth)
2. Logo looks wrong
3. The mouse is already falling apart after a month
4. Keys don't press smoothly
5. Range is much poorer than previous ones I've owned
6. The paint on the keys is clearly poor quality

I have an open inquiry with Amazon regarding this item/seller. It is possible that Logitech decided to save money on costs and reduced quality, but the item doesn't feel right. Will update review accordingly.

Thanks!
on September 26, 2013
This keyboard and mouse combination has been so useful in my work environment, and I have never had an issue with connectivity between either component and the USB transmitter. I love having the calculator button, and use it often, as well as the volume buttons. The feet that unfold to put the keyboard at an angle put it at the perfect height. I find the caps lock indicator light on the caps lock button to be extremely helpful, as well. My ONLY issue with this keyboard is that the letters are wearing off! Maybe this is normal after 2 years' use, but the old, wired Dell keyboards that came with desktop packages certainly didn't have that problem. I use it all day, and the battery life is indeed as good as they claim, however, when the battery outlasts the "A" printed on the A key, that's weird, right? So far, I have worn off the A, O, L, N, M and most of the S. The wrist rest is very subtly textured, and I have worn two palm-print sized shiny, smooth spots onto that, as well. This doesn't bother me, but the missing letters are kind of annoying.
review image
on October 23, 2015
The keyboard and mouse work fine. However after about a year of use, the frequently-used keys have lost their letter designations. The letters e, a, s, d, and c are fading away from use. I don't type all day. I emailed Logitech to see if they had stick-on letters, but no reply. Annoying if you are not a touch typist.
review image
on May 12, 2017
 Nice design, long battery life and that's about it for the pros.

The Cons however, outweigh all by far.

The keys are loud and at the slightest touch produce a hollow "click" sound giving you a false feedback sounding like you just clicked the key whereas the definition point of when you actually enter a letter or number is undefined and mushy at best.
I have a lot of mistyping with this keyboard, as you hit the key it sounds like you did, but in fact you did not!

The keys are to closely spaced, the key surface is not clearly defined (dimple) which leads to further unintentional [mis-] typing or pressing accidentally the adjacent key As one easily can slide off and over one of the key.

Furthermore, so-called "support" from Logitech is not even a sad joke. It is effectively nonexistent.
If a reply it is Irrelevant in contents.

Know product incompatibilities:
The mouse that comes with it, the M 310 model, is not compatible with the so-called "unifying software". (what a hoax)
Numerous people have complained and ask questions about this issue and Logitech tech support knows it but denies it.
Only mindless advice they give you is to uninstalling and reinstalling the software.
Completely circumventing to address core question; the fact that the software respectively this mouse is incompatible with the software!

All in all if you like a keyboard just to look at it like in a museum display because it looks pretty, that will do the job. But if you serious about Effective and Efficient typing, then it is close to useless.

The very essential core importance of a keyboard, the defined tactile feedback of the key when pressed, has been ignored and left out in this design rendering it fairly much useless.

This was my last Logitech product. Never ever again anything from that company! It seems their products a 90% marketing design and looks but only 10% product quality inspiration.
on May 2, 2017
This is, without a doubt, the WORST keyboard/mouse combo I have ever purchased. I curse this thing EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. It just cannot maintain a signal. I'll use the CTRL or the DELETE key, and it just doesn't register it half the time. I have to turn it on and off again several times a day to try and connect, and even then it doesn't always work. The mouse is better but it also will sometimes just not respond and I have to keep moving it for a few seconds till is suddenly picks up the signal. YES I have plugged the receiver into the front of my machine. If it's in the back it basically doesn't work AT ALL. Still, the performance is totally crap. If I hadn't already thrown the packaging away I'd send this pack for a refund in a minute. Total Garbage.But I can't afford a new set so I'll just have to remain cursing this forever. How this has gotten any good reviews is beyond me.
on November 11, 2016
After using this keyboard and mouse combo for less than a week, I have to drop it another star. Honestly, this combo is barely a 3 star kit. The typing lag is horrible. I have to regularly backspace or correct because it misses a space, or capitalizes entire words instead of just the first letter. Logitech should be pretty ashamed with this product. I use a Logitech wireless keyboard (bought 2 years ago) on my home desktop and never experience issues like this.

Do yourself a favor... spend a little more and get a different keyboard/mouse combo. Even if it's a Microsoft branded kit.
----
I'm typing this review using both the mouse and keyboard that come in the kit.

The keyboard is decent, but given that it's a K520 keyboard I had hoped it might come with a M510 mouse. I don't recall it mentioning in the description or spec details which mouse is part of the kit. It loses that last star because it comes with the M310 mouse... which is a pretty crappy mouse in my opinion. And it loses the 4th star because there is intermittent lag from the keyboard. (Gets that 4th star back because it comes with Duracell batteries in both the mouse and keyboard.)

I work in IT and have used Logitech products since the late 90s - speakers, keyboards, mice, wired & wireless.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 19, 2015
This is an "okay" combo, and works just fine. Unfortunately, I have more cons than pros.
Pros:
1. The keyboard and mouse, with the Unifying Receiver (included) installed quickly and easily.
2. The keys are slightly cupped, so your fingers sit nicely in them as you type. But, see my con below about the keys.

Cons:
1. The keys are very noisy. Without even pushing them down to type, just touching them, there is enough "wiggle" that they make a clicking sound.
2. The wiggle I just mentioned is more than just when touching them (up and down), but they also move in every direction (forward, backward, left, and right)
3. The keys are hard plastic, which are not comfortable if you are typing on them all day. I would prefer a softer feel.
3. There is no Num Lock light! I don't know how I missed looking for this in the description other than to say it did not occur to me that a keyboard would not have a light for this. My bad.

The noise, hard plastic keys, and lack of Num Lock light is enough that I will be looking for a replacement with a soft, quiet touch...and lights!

My advice is that there are plenty of other options, and the cons outweigh the pros on this one, so keep looking. If I had an option to recommend, I would.
on February 24, 2017
I use my Logitec wireless keyboards even in installations where conventional keyboards were adequately serving the purpose. One doesn't realize what a nuisance keyboard and mouse cables were until one finally goes wireless. These units connected immediately to everything: Windows desktops and laptops, Linux desktops, and Windows tablets. One of our applications uses a Windows 10 tablet connected to a 60" TV. The tablet is beside the TV and is controlled by a Logitec wireless keyboard/mouse combo from across the room. With a tap on the TV remote, my daughter's family can switch from cable tv to big screen computer. Their living room has become a theater for viewing movies, Facebook sites, and emailed photos. It can also be an on-line classroom for their homeschoolers. Family Movie Night, thought to have been killed off by the advent of portable viewing devices, is alive and thriving in my daughter's nine-member household, thanks in large part to the versatility enabled by a $140 tablet and a $35 wireless keyboard. Money well spent.
on May 2, 2017
This traditional rectangular keyboard works fine.
Purchased to replace my Microsoft 1000 wireless keyboard and mouse.
The 1000 getting old and one key I had to push down hard for it to work.
I wish that I had purchased the upgraded (for me) Microsoft 2000 or 3000.
Here's the difference:
This Logistech wireless keyboard has a textured finish. All surfaces including keys. Some may like this. But the Microsoft 1000 had a smooth finish on keys which I like and I am used to.
This Logitech keyboard is quite loud compared to the Microsoft keyboard.
This Logitech MK520 works fine. And I will keep it.
Next time though, I'll stick with the Microsoft wireless keyboard.
I did not use the included wireless Logitech mouse. I kept the Microsoft 1000 wireless mouse. I prefer the Microsoft wireless mouse. Yes, I am now using up 2 USB ports - one for the Logitech keyboard and one for the older Microsoft wireless mouse.