Logitech MX Master 2S Wireless Mouse with FLOW Cross-Computer Control and File Sharing for PC and Mac - 910-005131
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- CROSS-COMPUTER CONTROL - Logitech Flow allows you to seamlessly control multiple devices and even copy-paste content and documents between those computers
- TRACKS VIRTUALLY ANYWHERE - even on glass
- RECHARGABLE BATTERY - Up to 70 days of power on single charge
- DUAL CONNECTIVITY - Use with up to three Windows or Mac computers via included Unifying receiver or Bluetooth Smart wireless technology
- Speed adaptive scroll wheel auto-shift from click-to-click to hyper-fast scroll
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
- Logitech FLOW cross-computer navigation*
- High-precision laser tracking on virtually any surface—even glass**
- Full charge lasts up to 70 days***
- Hyper-fast and click-to-click scrolling
- Dual connectivity via Unifying receiver or Bluetooth wireless • Comfortable hand-sculpted shape****
- System Requirements: USB port or Bluetooth low energy technology enabled device; Windows 7 or later or Mac OS 10.10 or later; Internet connection for software download
Logitech MX Master 2S Wireless Mouse
The ultimate in cross-computer control
Meet the next generation of Logitech’s flagship mouse, re-designed to provide the ultimate experience for power users and masters of their craft. MX Master 2S works seamlessly across three computers, including navigating and copy-pasting between them. The stunning design is packed with advanced features to help you get more done, more efficiently and comfortably than ever.
* Requires Logitech Options software, available for download at logitech.com/options
** 4mm minimum thickness.
***Battery life may vary based on user and computing conditions.
**** Mouse mold manufactured from an original hand-sculpted design.
- What’s in the box: Mouse, Unifying receiver, micro-USB cable for recharging, user documentation
Darkfield High-Precision Tracking On Any Surface
A premium mouse deserves the best quality tracking. That’s why MX Master 2S features an ultra-accurate 4000 DPI laser sensor that gives you flawless control on virtually any surface — even glass*.
* 4mm minimum thickness.
Longer Power. Faster Charging.
Get enough power for a full day in only four minutes. A full charge lasts up to 70 days**. When the battery gets low, an indicator light lets you know. Just plug the mouse into your computer using the included micro-USB charging cable. You can even charge your mouse while you use it.
** Battery life based on user and computing conditions.
MX Master 2S helps you get more done with less effort. Switch from hyper-fast to click-to-click precision scrolling with a press of the scroll wheel. A unique thumb wheel makes side-side scrolling effortless. Pair up to 3 computers via Bluetooth wireless or the included Unifying USB receiver — and switch between computers at the touch of a button. Customize the buttons with Logitech Options Software to execute frequently-used tasks without missing a beat.
Hand-Sculpted For Comfort
The perfectly sculpted, hand-crafted shape supports your hand and wrist in a comfortable, natural position. Experience fine-motion control and fluid control with well-positioned buttons and wheels.
Mouse mold manufactured from an original hand-sculpted design.
|Logitech Wireless Mouse M585 Multi-Device||Logitech M720 Triathlon Wireless Mouse||Logitech MX Anywhere 2S Wireless Mobile Mouse||Logitech MX Master 2S Wireless Mouse|
|Logitech FLOW for multi-computer control*||2 computers||3 computers||3 computers||3 computers|
|Easy Switch button for 3 devices||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Dual wireless connectivity (Unifying receiver or Bluetooth)||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Laser-grade tracking||✓||✓||Darkfield High-Precision laser tracking (also works on glass**)||Darkfield High-Precision laser tracking (also works on glass**)|
|Maximum battery life***||24 months (1 AA battery)||24 months (1 AA battery)||Rechargeable (70 days maximum between full charges)||Rechargeable (70 days maximum between full charges)|
|System Requirements||USB port and/or Bluetooth low energy technology enabled device; Windows 10 or later, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Mac OS X 10.10 or later, Chrome OS, Linux Kernel 2.6+||Bluetooth Smart: Windows 10 or later, Windows 8, Mac OS X 10.10 or later, Chrome OS Android 5.0 or later. Unifying Receiver: Windows 10 or later, Windows 8, Windows RT, Windows 7, Mac OS X 10.05 or later, Chrome OS||USB port and/or Bluetooth low energy technology enabled device; Windows 10 or later, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Mac OS X 10.10 or later||USB port and/or Bluetooth low energy technology enabled device; Windows 10 or later, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Mac OS X 10.10 or later|
|* Requires Logitech Options software, available for download||** 4mm minimum thickness||*** Battery life may vary based on user and computing conditions|
Compare to similar items
This item Logitech MX Master 2S Wireless Mouse with FLOW Cross-Computer Control and File Sharing for PC and Mac - 910-005131
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||senchang Fitting|
|Battery Type||—||—||Lithium Polymer (LiPo)||—||AA||—|
|Color||Graphite||Black||Black||Light Grey||Black, Grey||black|
|Connectivity Technology||—||usb, wireless||Wireless, Bluetooth, USB||—||wireless||Wireless|
|Hardware Connectivity||Bluetooth||Radio Frequency||USB 2.0||Bluetooth||USB 3.0||USB 2.0|
|Item Dimensions||7.64 x 2.48 x 5.91 in||3.9 x 5.1 x 1.9 in||2.4 x 3.9 x 1.4 in||7.09 x 1.77 x 5.51 in||3.27 x 5.47 x 1.73 in||4.3 x 5.8 x 3.4 in|
|Item Weight||0.63 lb||5.19 ounces||3.7 ounces||0.53 lb||5.92 ounces||2.84 ounces|
|Platform||Windows||Windows||Windows||Windows, Windows 8||Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard, Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows 8||—|
|Sensor Technology||—||Laser||Laser||Darkfield Laser||Laser||Trackball|
The ultimate precision mouse for power users. Harness the power of Logitech Flow and seamlessly move content between three computers. Scroll through documents and web pages faster and easier with the speed-adaptive scroll wheel. Powers up for an entire day in just three minutes. A sculpted, hand-crafted shape ensures comfortable hand and wrist support.
Top customer reviews
1. Feels great. I originally thought I would hate the thumb rest, but I really enjoy it.
2. The free scroll setting for the mouse wheel is very smooth.
3. The thumb scrolling wheel feels great. It is not easily bumped by your thumb. Even if you do bump it, it will not scroll much, if any at all. It has a little weight to it.
4. The side buttons don't feel awkward, I don't have to reach my thumb very far to press either one. It's a very natural reach.
5. The customizability with the Logitech software. You can set custom actions for different applications.
6. The thumb rest is also a button (harder to press than a mouse button so you don't accidentally press it).
7. Wireless. I have a bluetooth keyboard (Logitech K811) and didn't want to clutter my workspace with wires.
1. The mouse wheel in it's "normal" mode (not free scrolling) is louder than expected. Keep in mind that I am used to smaller mice where the mouse wheel is virtually silent. When the wheel is in "free scroll" mode, it is virtually silent.
2. The larger grip might feel weird to you if you aren't used to it.
EDIT after a few weeks of usage:
My only complaint is that this mouse, at this time, appears to have issues with my MBP mid-2015 Sierra v10.12.5, when more than two bluetooth devices are in use at a time. It's rare for me to have more than two bluetooth devices running at once, but on occasion I'll plug up my PS4 controller to play games. The mouse will sometimes skip/jump around, but I can't confirm if this is an OSX issue or an issue with the mouse itself.
I have customized many buttons to perform different actions in different applications. This pairs extremely well with other programs like BetterTouchTool which let you map custom keys for even more custom key bindings.
The only missing software piece is to use accelerating pointer speed vs. fixed speed.
I do not use the multiple computer copy and paste function.
The fit is nice.
If my older mouse tracked on different surfaces like this one, I would not have upgraded, but since it didn't and this one tracks so well, I'm glad I did.
This mouse will not improve the quality of your life, but it is solid, works well on any surface and is easy to recharge.
If you were looking for a nice ergonomic mouse, I recommend most of you keep looking.
For one, it is HEAVY, meaning more effort is needed to move it with your wrist - bad.
Second, it is quite tall, meaning your hand can't comfortably rest on the table/mousepad while using it. This puts your wrist at a weird angle as your hand is arched up. This is already bad, as it is a stress point. Add this to the need for extra force to push the heavy mouse when it is at this angle and you got a problem. I used a ergonomic Mionix Naos 7000 Ergonomic gaming mouse (wired) and it is very comfortable in comparison. My wrist hurt after 5 minutes using this. Also, the forward/back buttons are too far back making this also uncomfortable to use with minimal effort. Trying to scroll the up/down also has you move your hand a little to much due to its height. The sharp dropoff angle on the right side makes it dig into your hand a little causing more pain.
I would have given this 2 stars, but it has some great features. Flow and infinity scrolling, as well as side scrolling is very nice. If this mouse fits your hand - its absolutely perfect, even though it is pricy. Otherwise, def a NO. (PS I have very large hands too)
Most recent customer reviews
I have my personal computer alongside my company computer, with the latter connected to the...Read more
The middle click (scroll wheel button) takes WAY too much effort to press
The gesture buttons do not always work...Read more