Lyft Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Only $29.99 for a limited time Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheTick TheTick TheTick  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18SW_gno

on November 10, 2015
I purchased t his product with confidence having purchased Logitech wireless keyboards and mouse several times in the past years. The mouse works perfectly, as expected. But just 32 days after receiving my keyboard (unfortunately the return date expired at 30 days) the keys started making a loud clicking sound. They stick, some keys have to be hit with quite a force to cause them to connect. I have a light touch so this really slows my typing speed, plus is just annoying to listen to and feel. My daughter came over and used my computer and mentioned I really needed to replace my old keyboard as it was much worse then it was last time she used it. I had made no mention to her that this was a new one. Last time she used it I had my OLD keyboard, and she was shocked to find out this was a NEW one. I have tried cleaning it with the canned air, but it made no difference. It needs replacing, but I am a senior citizen on Social Security and taking another $33 out of my budget is not possible at this time. I bought this in Aug 2015, and it is now Nov. 2015. I guess technically it outlived the life expectancy they Logitech gave it, which was only 30 days. When I replace it, it will be with something else, which I hate to do. I think I must have just received a "lemon" because as stated above, I and my family have always purchased Logitech and they normally last several years. But beware...........30 days for $33 isn't a very good investment. You might want to take that into consideration.
on July 23, 2015
The MK320 Combo combines the K330 keyboard and M215 mouse, both of which are wireless and need only a provided single integrated USB-based control in the computer with which they are used. Although I've yet to find a keyboard that satisfies every one of my wishes and hopes, this one approaches my ideal. It is not illuminated or backlit, does have a numeric keypad that I rarely use, is neither silent during use nor built like a tank, and so won't outlast my typing-lifetime, but it is a comfortable keyboard that performs in a wireless environment without any time-lag or other hiccups. The "all in one" design is a plus--there is no separate wrist rest required. In the Windows OS environment, the special keys work well, and Logitech has some downloadable support materials available on its web site for this and its other models of wireless keyboards. The M215 model mouse (at about 4" long and 2" wide) that is bundled with this keyboard is a bit small for my large hands. Surprisingly I find the slightly larger model M310 more comfortable for sustained use. On the other hand, the K330 keyboard and M215 mouse are easy to drop into a bag or backpack for travel -- unless you have to travel very light, in which case the Amazon Basics Bluetooth keyboard would be the clear winner.
on June 8, 2017
Six months after purchase, keyboard no longer functioning properly. It loses the connection on a frequent basis; one minute it's fine, and you're typing along, the next minute you look at the screen and what you typed isn't there. And you can't get the cursor to move, you just have to wait it out. The mouse is fine, no issues with that. But the keyboard -- particularly in an office environment - is infuriating. At first I thought it was a hibernation or sleep issue, but it sometimes stops for seemingly no reason when you've been actively using it (like it just did as I typed this.) I was a Logitech fan up until now. Wouldn't recommend, not even on sale.
on June 21, 2017
As long as you know what you're buying, this keyboard + mouse combo is not a bad deal. If you are seeking anything other than a basic, general-use keyboard + mouse with wireless capabilities, this may disappoint.

The plastic is somewhat thin and cheap feeling but works just fine. I barely used the mouse, but from what I can tell, it's a basic, compact wireless mouse. I do like the layout of the buttons, particularly the section with ins/del/home/end/pg+/pg-. It makes editing lines of text a little more comfortable than most keyboards in my opinion.

In summary, the keyboard + mouse combo will do pretty much everything you need it to do (batteries also included), and wireless functionality is an extra bonus if you want to prevent cable clutter.
on May 18, 2015
Been using for 6 months now and these work very well so far. Keyboard battery is still going strong. Mouse battery had to change about 2 times now, but I guess its also my fault cos I forget to turn the mouse off while I take it in the back pack.

Keyboard has many shortcut keys and multimedia keys, I find them useful.

Mouse is pretty good for travel, its small and light. Not the most feature rich one, but good reliable one. Scroll-wheel is not silent though (not that its annoyingly noisy).

Only minor detail I wasnt aware was that keyboard didnt have any LED indicators for Caps-lock, Num-lock etc... But i guess most wireless keyboards doesn't have that and i should've read the features properly before buying. But its not a big deal, Logitech Setpoint software can be configured to show a on-screen notification when you're turning on or off the caps-lock etc. (notification is only for couple of seconds when you're switching the caps-lock/num-lock) You can find free applications that enables notifications that stays throughout on screen when the caps-lock or other such are on.

Other than that no issues.
I've lately bought another Logitech unify supported mouse (M705) and coupled it to the same unify USB adapter. Can use all three devices (2 mice + keyboard) at once. Logitech Setpoint software also supports individual configurations for each device. Its good to have it installed as it notifies when battery is low (M705 mouse even estimates battery charge in days left)
on April 13, 2017
Good product that is simple to set up and easy to use. If I were to purchase again, I would look for a combo that has a little bit nicer mouse. I have a Logitech wireless mouse that is a little higher quality, and I prefer it to the one included in this combo. That being said, this is a super affordable setup that keeps the wires off the desk. The keyboard is comfortable and I like the extra buttons. I particularly find myself using the calculator button to bring up the windows calculator very often. I have this at home and am constantly wishing I had this keyboard at work. Easy setup with no issues. Looks great. Would recommend for the price, but if you can afford to go higher quality, I would if I were to buy again.
on January 25, 2017
Best keyboard I've used in a while. It feels solid, like a good, old-style keyboard, each key giving good travel, and yet it looks sleek and modern, and it's wonderfully light. Everything is clearly, intelligently and familiarly laid out: I don't have to hunt for keys that I expect to be in one place, but have been moved to another or, worse, have been eliminated altogether.Another problem I have discovered with light wireless keyboards is the tiny, faint printing on the F1-12 keys. Not so on this keyboard. The print is clear, bold and sharp.

As for the mouse, I have absolutely no complaints. It's fast, responsive and feels great to click. (Trust me, I appreciate a good mouse after the stiff wired one that came with what was supposed to be a cutting edge computer.)
on February 4, 2015
DO NOT BUY! Serious issues with the keyboard signal...up to 10-15 seconds where my typing does not register. I don't believe after having researched this item, that I received a legitimate Logitech keyboard. This is a KNOCK-OFF. Thought it was weird that the M in MK330 was missing on the keyboard (and the lettering is supposed to be blue, not white!) and it's not supposed to be 330 anyway....it's 320!! LOL Also,realized it is also printed the same way on the underside and on the picture on the box it came in as well. :( Plus, the buttons and coloring are a different shade than those pictured for this item and those on the same keyboard of a co-worker in my office. Tried to return this and the return policy expired.

UPDATE: Amazon took care of me and issued a return/refund. :)
on June 3, 2017
The first unifying receiver stopped working about a month after I started using it (four months after it arrived), so there was no way to connect the keyboard and mouse to my laptop. I received a replacement from Amazon in September 2016, but the unifying receiver is starting to malfunction again. The connection is cutting in and out every couple of seconds or stops working entirely. Logitech's Unifying Software only works temporarily. The keyboard and mouse are useless without it.
on February 18, 2018
I got mine on may 2017. By feb 2018 the N key is not working properly: from time to time gets stuck. See attached pictures. I understand this is not the top of line keyboard but this unit has not been submitted to abuse or intensive use. Just "regular" office work. I think that at least should last 12 months. I love Logitech products and the unifying technology but this is an stain on the product name. Pros: shortcut keys, unifying technology and good ergonomics. Cons: did not lasted not even a year.
review imagereview image