Logitech Wireless All-in-One Keyboard TK820
Effortlessly type and swipe on one device.
This innovative keyboard seamlessly integrates typing, touch and gestures. So now you have everything you need to control and navigate your computer in one device. With a large, built-in touch pad, you can type and swipe comfortably together. It’s a new way to navigate—especially in Windows 8.
- Keyboard with built-in touchpad
- Large touch surface supports Windows 8 gestures
- Ultra-slim, space-saving design
- Logitech advanced key technology for smooth, comfortable typing
- Robust wireless connection with tiny Unifying receiver
- Compatible with Windows 8 and Windows 7
Keyboard with built-in touchpad
The keyboard and touchpad are seamlessly integrated, so you can:
- Use one device for typing, touch and gestures
- Switch between using the keyboard and touchpad smoothly and effortlessly
- Type on the keyboard and simultaneously point, zoom and swipe on the touchpad
Wireless, space-saving design
- Ultra-slim design takes up less space on your desk
- Connects wirelessly to your computer, so there are no cables to get in the way
- Integrated touchpad gives you simplified navigation without needing a separate mouse
Large touch area with integrated click
It’s larger than a laptop touchpad, giving you more room to:
- Point, zoom, pinch, swipe, scroll and click more freely
- Perform Windows 8 gestures comfortably and smoothly
- Control your cursor more precisely
PerfectStroke key system with Incurve keys
Experience superior typing comfort thanks to Logitech’s advanced key technology:
- The PerfectStroke key system distributes typing pressure evenly across the key surfaces. Every keystroke feels smooth and whisper-quiet—even if you strike the edge of a key.
- Incurve keys with softly rounded edges help your fingers glide across the keyboard. Typing feels fluid and comfortable, hour after hour.
Full range of multi-touch gestures
- Touchpad supports up to 13 unique Windows 8 gestures
- Use edge gestures to switch apps and bring up the Charms Bar
- Return to the Start Screen with a simple three-finger swipe
- See the Windows 8 gestures
Unifying receiver with advanced 2.4 GHz wireless
- Robust wireless connection allows you to type with the keyboard on your desk or even on your lap
- Hassle-free setup—plug the tiny Unifying receiver into your computer and start typing (no need to ever unplug it)
Learn More >
- Fast, reliable data transmission with virtually no delays or dropouts
What's in the Box
- Wireless All-in-One Keyboard
- 4 AA batteries (pre-installed)
- USB Unifying receiver
- User documentation
- Windows 8, Windows 7
- Computer with available USB port
- Internet connection for software download
Which Logitech Wireless Keyboard Is Right For You?
*Older keyboard models listed in above chart have only basic functionality on Windows RT. Software and app support aren't available for this platform. Older keyboard models listed in above chart will provide basic navigation in Windows 8 style UI. Features programmed in SetPoint software may not function in this mode.
Note: Logitech mice and keyboards are Human Interface Devices (HID). HID drivers are native to modern Windows operating systems, enabling basic functionality without the need for other software. To use enhanced features, such as programming keys and buttons, additional software may be required. See the product's Support page > Downloads tab for software availability on www.logitech.com
Create The Combo That Works For You
Logitech has a range of portable and full-size mice that you can connect via a single, tiny receiver you leave plugged in to your laptop or keyboard. Now you can create your perfect workspace, wherever you work.
Logitech Performance Mouse MX
With the full-size Logitech Performance Mouse MX, you’ll have the power to achieve. You can track precisely on more surfaces—even glass tables (4 mm minimum thickness)—thanks to Logitech Darkfield Laser Tracking.
Logitech Anywhere Mouse MX
The portable Anywhere Mouse MX works wherever you do. Thanks to Logitech Darkfield Laser Tracking, you’ll get precise cursor control on virtually any surface, even glass tables (4 mm minimum thickness) where optical and standard laser mice fail.
Logitech Wireless Mouse M510
With its contoured shape, soft rubber grips and handy controls, the Logitech Wireless Mouse M510 gives you more control, so you can do more with your mouse.
Logitech Zone Touch Mouse T400
Comfortable hybrid mouse for essential Windows 8 navigation with a touch zone for vertical/horizontal scrolling plus familiar left, right, and middle buttons.
Logitech Wireless Mouse M325
A better mix of precision and comfort. With its designed-for-Web scrolling, now everything you love to do online is easier.*
* Designed to improve your online experience, the wheel also helps perfect scrolling when you're using other applications, such as Microsoft Office or Adobe PDF