Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Acoutsic Christmas STEM $54.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on June 18, 2013
What I really love about this mouse, apart from the obvious price, is that it really can function on any surface. I sometimes use it on my trousers when I'm in my vehicle and it works just as fine. The scroll wheel is very very sensitive and the left and right buttons on the scroll wheel really comes in handy when you are surfing the web and looking at various links. It allows you to quickly switch between sites and makes surfing very easy and hassle free. I have really big hands and this mouse is a bit on the compact side but I can overlook that.
on June 19, 2013
This mouse is the same size and shape as the non-unified version, as except for the surface finish which I prefer, and some items on the bottom, I don't notice any difference in use. I do like the fact I only need one small receiver now for keyboard and mouse combined, but am somewhat dubious as to whether someone nearby can activate their computer to observe my keystrokes and mouse movements. Other than that, we'll see if it holds up. Battery life so far is good.
on June 25, 2013
I have small hands, and the mouse is very easy to use. The roller wheel is amazing! Smooth and very fast. Have had no issues with the wireless connectivity. It always works. Love that I can turn off the mouse when I leave work for the evening or weekend. I use it on a wing off my keyboard tray, and it glides smoothly. I didn't like how slow it felt on a mouse pad, but it works perfectly without one. And the design peps up my workspace without being gaudy.
on June 25, 2013
I bought a logitech M305 a couple of years ago, and this mouse was it's replacement after an unfortunate exploding battery incident. At first glance, it was love. Small style which fits well in my hands, nice action, I was quite pleased. However, the scrolling wheel is VERY sensitive, just fyi. If you have to scroll through the encyclopedia on a daily basis, this is the mouse for YOU, my friend. My major qualm with this mouse is that if it is moved further than 18" from the blue tooth USB, the directionality of the mouse gets thrown off and you have to be very slow and careful about how you move it. The M305 did not have this problem. I was using it from across the room with no problems whatsoever. So, if you had to choose between the two, and did not have to filter through webpages as your daily, I would go with the M305 rather than the M325.
on October 11, 2015
I have had this mouse for more than a year now and never had a problem with it. It is pretty solid and comfortable to the hand.

The only downside I have noticed, is that the scrolling wheel makes some noise while scrollimg, but not big deal.
on August 15, 2013
I have never had wireless mouse before so this was new to me. I an so thankful for technology these days. This is by far the best invention out there. This is so flexible and goes everywhere with my laptop. Its small in size and is just super easy to use. No wires, no bulk just perfect in my opinion. Very happy with this mouse and highly recommend it to anyone on the go or at least to get rid of bulky wires.
on July 16, 2013
I have unusually girly small hands, and have a hard time with normal sized mice. This Minnie Mouse has a gorgeous design on the back, and it didn't cost me anything extra.

Pros. Perfect size for travel or for pairing with a laptop. Fits in the bag perfectly. Beautiful art on the back of the mouse.
Cons. The art is so beautiful that I get distracted at times, and am unable to complete my work.
on June 1, 2013
Man,
I love this mouse,
it's fast, responsive, stylish, and the nano reciever docks right into it making it so easy to travel with it.

Awesome purhcase,
totally recommended...I wish there was a way to have a rechargable battery in these mice w/o cranking up the cost, don't get me wrong, one battery lasts a LONG time in these mice, the longevity of the battery isn't the problem, I'm just whining because a rechargable built in battery would produce less waste.
on April 2, 2013
I only had to buy a new mouse because I dropped my last one from quite a height and the roller died. Bummer. But just like the damaged one, and the ones before that, I love this new mouse and it has this really cute design. Some times it's the little things that mean a lot. Logitech has terrific products and this mouse is no exception. Set up was a breeze and it works great. I expected no less.
on April 4, 2014
I have tried M310 before and this is actually the one I use at home but the M325 is just perfect. It is a little smaller but just perfect. Weight is just fine scroll is excellent. I would definitely recommend this mouse to anyone. I find myself working quicker than with any other mouse I have tried. Love it ! Plus the design.