|Number of USB 2.0 Ports||1|
|Average Battery Life (in hours)||24 months|
Logitech M510 Wireless Mouse, Large Mouse, Computer Wireless Mouse
|Price:||$20.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Contoured shape with soft rubber grips provide all-day comfort
- Back/forward buttons and side-to-side scrolling plus zoom let you do more, faster Requires Logitech SetPoint software
- 2-year battery life practically eliminates the need to replace batteries Battery life may vary based on user and computing conditions
- Comes with a tiny Logitech Unifying receiver that stays in your computer - plug it in, forget it
- 3-year limited hardware warranty
- Compatibility: Works with - Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Mac OS X 10.4 or later, USB Port
- Mouse Dimensions (height x width x depth): 2.56 in (65 mm) x 4.72 in (120 mm) x 1.61 in (41 mm)
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Logitech M510 Wireless Mouse, Large Mouse, Computer Wireless Mouse
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||BuyBuyEnjoy||Amazon.com||patriots buy|
|Hardware Interface||radio frequency||radio frequency||radio frequency||radio frequency|
|Battery Description||AA||AA||Information not provided||AA|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
From the Manufacturer
- Full-size comfortable shape
- Precision laser-grade optical sensor
- Three programmable buttons*
- Back/Forward buttons*
- Vertical and side-to-side scrolling plus zoom*
- 2-year extended battery life**
- Tiny Unifying receiver for plug-and-forget wireless connection
- Windows, Mac and Chrome OS compatible
Logitech Wireless Mouse M510
Extra comfort and control to get more done
Get the mouse that gives you more control to get things done—and feels good doing it. With extra controls at your fingertips, M510 lets you browse the web, flip through photo albums and navigate documents faster and easier. Point-and-click precision, long battery life and a hand-friendly shape combine to help you get more done, more comfortably every day.
* Requires Logitech Options software available for download at www.logitech.com/downloads
** Battery life may vary based on user and computing conditions.
Soft side grips, full-sized contoured shape, gently curved sides and broad palm area support your hand and keep it feeling comfortable even after long hours of use.
Move quickly through documents, web pages and applications with three standard buttons plus Back/Forward buttons. Scroll from side-to-side in documents or zoom in and out of photos and spreadsheets with a click.*
* Requires Logitech Options software, available for download at www.logitech.com/downloads.
Long battery life
Go for up to 2 years without replacing batteries.** An On/Off switch and smart sleep mode help conserve power. A battery indicator light eliminates surprises.
** Battery life may vary based on user and computing conditions.
Laser-grade optical tracking
Enjoy point-and-click precision and smooth tracking on almost any surface, thanks to our Advanced Laser-Grade Optical Sensor.***
*** The laser-grade optical sensor does not work on glass or mirrors.
Plug it. Forget it. Add to it.
The tiny, wireless Logitech Unifying receiver stays in your computer so it never gets lost. Connect up to six Unifying compatible mice and keyboards to the same wireless USB receiver.
Setup the controls to do exactly what you want like switch applications, open browser windows or jump to full screen while watching videos.*
- Windows 10 or later, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows RT****
- Mac OS X 10.5 or later
- Chrome OS****
- Linux Kernel 2.6+****
- USB port
**** Logitech Options software/button programming not compatible with Windows RT, Chrome OS or Linux Kernel 2.6+.
What’s in the box
Logitech Unifying receiver
2 AA batteries (pre-installed)
|Logitech Wireless Mouse m310||Logitech Wireless Mouse m510||Logitech MX Master Wireless Mouse|
|Easy Switch button for 3 devices||-||-||✓|
|Bluetooth Smart technology||-||-||✓|
|2.4 GHz wireless connection receiver type||Nano receiver||Unifying receiver, connects up to 6 Unifying-compatible devices||Unifying receiver, connects up to 6 Unifying-compatible devices|
|Sensor||Laser||Laser-grade optical||Darkfield Laser (also works on glass*** and high-gloss surfaces)|
|Maximum battery life**||1 yr.||2 yrs.||Rechargeable (40 days maximum between full charges)|
|Customization to fit your needs||Good||Good||Ultimate|
|System requirements||Windows 10 or later, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Mac OS X 10.4 or later, Chrome OS****||Windows 10 or later, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows RT**** , Mac OS X 10.5 or later, Chrome OS**** , Linux kernel 2.6+****||USB port or Bluetooth Smart Ready computer or Windows tablet, Pico Unifying receiver requires Windows 10 or later, Windows 8, Windows 7, Mac OS X 10.8 or later, Bluetooth Smart Ready device that works with Windows 8 or later, Mac OS X 10.10 or later|
|** Battery life may vary based on user and computing conditions.||*** 4mm minimum thickness.||**** Logitech Options software/button programming not compatible with Windows RT, Chrome OS or Linux Kernel 2.6+.|
Top Customer Reviews
1) Full-size and ergonomic shape. I have fairly large hands, so most notebook mice cannot provide a sufficiently comfortable experience for long periods of usage time.
2) High battery endurance. I prefer a wireless mouse that minimizes battery replacement to improve overall convenience and reduce my dead battery collection.
3) Laser technology. A setting of at least 1200 dpi is necessary to track subtle movements, which are particularly important for graphical applications (i.e. solid modeling and photo editing software). Laser technology also allows for usage on most surfaces.
4) Inconspicuous wireless transmitter. I find great appeal in a low profile wireless transmitter, as it saves the user from having to remove the device from a notebook during travel.
While many other competing products from Logitech offer appealing features such as "hyper scrolling" and any-surface tracking a la "Darkfield", they each carry their own weaknesses as well. For example, I considered various notebook-class mice, including the Anywhere MX and the Marathon M705, yet as a person with fairly large hands, I determined that they were simply not large enough to use comfortably.
With respect to the Anywhere MX, while its touted "Darkfield" technology and "hyper scrolling" are admittedly persuasive, does not appear to yield the battery endurance that I desire. The form factor is certainly far too small to permit the ergonomics my hands require.Read more ›
While researching current wireless mice, i was confused as to why none came with a charger cradle. Apparently, the new technology allows a wireless mouse to use a standard set of batteries that last up to two years! This is great. I was looking for a full size mouse as I use this on my desktop and don't need it to be portable for a laptop. The feel is perfect. Contoured sides with rubber grips, the wheel is smooth and the buttons on the side are high enough not to get in the way when you are holding the mouse. These buttons can be programmed to do custom functions. I don't have volume controls on my new keyboard, so I programmed them to control volume up/down. I set maximize screen by pushing the scroll wheel. The USB receiver is small (I guess they call it nano receiver) so if you want to use it with a laptop and leave it plugged in all the time it is very inconspicuous.
There is an on/off switch, but it also goes into sleep mode to conserve the batteries. It works right out of the box, but there is software you can download off the Logitech website if you want to customize the button functions, etc.
The mouse has worked great and I couldn't be happier with it!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I purchased this exact model two or three years ago. It has worked flawlessly since. Recently, my one year old threw the thing down a flight of hard wood stairs. Read morePublished 10 hours ago by Michael Coghill
Logitech has always been a reliable brand for my computing needs. This mouse is a good size and feels great in my hand.Published 13 hours ago by Ma MaGoo
Bought this as a gift for my husband as he likes to use a wireless mouse instead of the regular USB ones. He's had this one now for quite awhile and has no problems with it. Read morePublished 14 hours ago by R LaValley
Work very well as expected. My favorite keyboard and mouse's brand Logitech never failed me.Published 17 hours ago by Steve
Love this mouse, purchased this to replace the one that I had that took a few hundred too many drops on the floor. Lol.Published 18 hours ago by Bill