Logitech Wireless Mouse M185 - Swift Gray (910-002225)
|Price:||$12.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Plug-and-play wireless: Get a reliable connection from a convenient nano receiver that stays in your computer
- 1-year battery life: Go for a full year without a battery change (Battery life may vary based on user and computing conditions)
- Logitech reliability: Made by the global leader for mice and backed by a 3-year limited hardware warranty
- Contoured shape: Gives you more comfort and control
- For Windows and Mac computers: No software or setup hassles-start using your mouse right away
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
From the manufacturer
Logitech Wireless Mouse M185
A simple, reliable mouse with plug-and-play wireless. You get the reliability of a cord with wireless convenience and freedom—fast data transmission and virtually no delays or dropouts.
- Reliable wireless connection with plug-and-play Nano receiver
- 1-year battery life without changes*
- Lasting Logitech quality and performance
- Comfortable contoured shape
- * Battery life may vary based on user and computing conditions.
Easy wireless freedom with plug-and forget nano receiver
Works with Windows, Mac, Chrome OS or Linux-based computers. So small and unobtrusive, you can plug it into a USB port and forget about it. No more worries about lost receivers.
1-year battery life*. The On/Off switch and smart sleep mode help conserve power.
* Battery life may vary based on user and computing conditions.
You’ll enjoy the high quality and reliability Logitech is known for — plus a 3-year limited hardware warranty.
Logitech Advanced 2.4 GHz wireless connectivity
You get the reliability of a cord with wireless convenience and freedom—fast data transmission and virtually no delays or dropouts.
Move up from your tricky touchpad to the comfy shape of this contoured mouse.
|Logitech Wireless Mouse M185||Logitech Wireless Mouse M317||Logitech Wireless Mouse M320||Logitech Wireless Mouse M525||Logitech Anywhere Mouse MX|
|Robust wireless connection||2.4 GHz||2.4 GHz||2.4 GHz||2.4 GHz||2.4 GHz|
|Tracking quality||Good||Good||Good||Better||Best (even works on glass)|
|Battery requirement & battery life||1 AA battery with 1 year max.* battery life||1 AA battery with 1 year max.* battery life||1 AA battery with 2 years max.* battery life||2 AA batteries with 3 years max.* battery life||2 AA batteries with 6 months max.* battery life|
|Wireless Receiver||Small Nano size receiver||Tiny Unifying receiver connects up to 6 Unifying-compatible devices||Small Nano size receiver||Tiny Unifying receiver connects up to 6 Unifying-compatible devices||Tiny Unifying receiver connects up to 6 Unifying-compatible devices|
|* Battery life may vary based on user and computing conditions.|
Compare to similar items
This item Logitech Wireless Mouse M185 - Swift Gray (910-002225)
VicTsing MM057 2.4G Wireless Portable Mobile Mouse Optical Mice with USB Receiver, 5 Adjustable DPI Levels, 6 Buttons for Notebook, PC, Laptop, Computer, Macbook - Black
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||West Audio||ARF Tech||VicTsingDirect||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Electronics Club|
|Connectivity Technology||Bluetooth||Wireless, USB||Wireless, USB||—||wireless||Wireless, USB|
|Hardware Connectivity||Radio Frequency, USB 2.0||Radio Frequency||USB||USB 2.0||USB||USB|
|Item Dimensions||3.54 x 8.78 x 5.91 in||1.54 x 3.73 x 2.24 in||3.1 x 4.5 x 2 in||3 x 3.5 x 2 in||3.22 x 1.25 x 1.94 in||2.36 x 3.89 x 1.54 in|
|Item Weight||4.8 ounces||3.28 ounces||3.52 ounces||3.2 ounces||3.61 ounces||3.2 ounces|
|Platform||Windows||Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 7, Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard||Linux, Windows||Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows 10||Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 7, Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard||—|
Logitech Wireless Mouse M185. A simple, reliable mouse with plug-and-play wireless, a 1-year battery life and 3-year limited hardware warranty.(Battery life may vary based on user and computing conditions.)
Top Customer Reviews
All I had to do was plug in the dongle to an available USB plug on the Smart TV and it recognized it right away and started working. I liked it so much I bought a couple more and put them on other Smart TVs as well. I have never lost connection, except for the time when the batteries were dying, and the TV finds it immediately. There are many wireless mice but many of them will not work with Smart TVs since the TV has to recognize the mouse to work. I tried a Dell wireless mouse first and the TV never saw it but when I plugged in this wireless Logitech M185 mouse to my Smart TV it worked flawlessly.
- Recognized by LG Smart TVs
- Has switch on bottom of mouse to turn it on/off if you want battery to last longer
- I've left the mouse on for months and the batteries last a good long time
- Works with rechargeable batteries (uses 2 AA)
- Good range (using from 15 feet away without a glitch)
- Allows me to read emails, newspaper, etc on my TV
- No indicator when batteries get low, you know simply by having to move mouse closer to TV to work or it doesn't work at all
With that said, this particular mouse isn't my favorite that I have used or seen. If you are looking for a cheap mouse that is portable, this is the mouse for you. If you care about the response of this mouse, some things may turn you off to this one:
1. Left mouse button seems a little loud to me compared to other mouses that I have used. Right button is quieter than the left button but is still on the loud side. You may not notice this in a work environment, but if you are using the mouse during a lecture in class, your mouse will stand out.
2. The mouse isn't very reactive. To select something the button must be completely depressed, and then let go of completely to complete a mouse click. I have experienced other mouses that you only need to let go about half way for the click to be recorded. This has caused me to highlight more text in a document than I wanted, or when I click and drag a window, the mouse holds on to the window longer than I anticipate.
1. Very inexpensive mouse that is portable and gets the job done.
2. A very hassle free installation.
This is probably the second or third Logitech mouse I've purchased in 6 years. I think they work great and are a good value. One of the sensor stickers fell off the bottom of my last mouse after about 2 years, so I had to buy another. But for a mouse in the $20 range, this one is an excellent choice. Battery life is excellent as well.