Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $5.00 shipping
+ $5.95 shipping
Logitech Wireless Solar Desktop Keyboard K750 for Mac - Silver
|Price:||$59.95 & FREE Shipping. Details|
- Solar-powered keyboard: No battery hassles-any light source keeps your keyboard charged for at least three months in total darkness
- Only 1/3-inch thick: Ultra-thin design adds sleek style to your workspace
- Familiar Mac layout: All the keys you're used to, plus a Launchpad hot key, are exactly where you expect them
- Feel-good typing: Logitech-only concave key cap design for faster, quieter, more comfortable typing
- Tiny Logitech Unifying receiver: Stays in your laptop and connects additional compatible wireless devices. Not Bluetooth compatible.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Brand Name: Logitech
- Model Number: 920-003472
- Connectivity Technology: Wireless
- Keyboard Description: QWERTY
- Color: Silver
Top Customer Reviews
Let me run down the list of what makes this keyboard so remarkable.
1. Apple-like attention to detail. From the packaging itself, which is efficient, minimal, printed on plain recycled cardboard, and easy to open. It is easy to open and a delight.
2. This keyboard is beautiful- much better than the very nice keyboards that come with the desktop Macs.
3. The keys are the perfect size: bigger than the thin Apple Chiclet keys which I've never gotten used to as a fast touch typist (80+ wpm) and smaller than full-travel bulky cheap keyboards that come with generic desktops.
4. The keyboard itself is thin, light and beautiful. It is thinner than other wireless keyboards because it has no AAA or AA batteries inside.
5. The solar cells work great, save the environment, and allow for the elegant design.
6. The keyboard does require a USB port for the little wireless thing. One drawback is you "lose" the two USB ports on the Apple wired keyboard.
7. The easy to download App is amazing- it auto installs easily and gives you a visual on your computer screen to show how your batteries are and how many lumens your keyboard is getting.
8. The actual keyboard is EXACTLY laid out like the Mac keyboard- all the function keys work perfectly as designed.
9. Online support is fantastic- simple, clear, and answers all questions.
10. There is a dedicated solar button on the keyboard which you can press to see if you have a decent charge, and if you are getting enough sun.
11. There is absolutely no delay in typing.
12.Read more ›
Coming back to the keyboard itself, I'm completely in love with it. It works for both Mac and PC (Windows) and what I love the most about the keyboard are of course the solar panels and it's dedicated button to know if the keyboard is charging or not. I also like a ton that it has numbers on top and on the right side of the keyboard. About the look, the looks of this keyboard is great... Clean and minimalistic is one of the top reasons I wanted to get it. The keys feel great and smooth too and it has flip out feet at the bottom of the keyboard if you would like to use it at an angle.
- Clean and minimalistic look
- Thin & light (not heavy)
- Solar panels to charge the keyboard
- It has a dedicated charging button that let's you know if it's charging or not.
- No delay when typing
- Had an issue with the first keyboard not charging but the second one I got works great (Personal experience)
I decided to get this keyboard mainly because of the solar panel charging. I hate depending on wall power to get things started when I can have it for free from the sun.Read more ›
It works perfectly right out of the box with no software download or installation.
Typing on it is very comfortable, and I can type pretty fast on it. The keyboard layout is very similar to the standard Mac keyboard layout, including Mac-specific keys, but it also has a built-in dedicated number pad.
Build quality is very good. The keyboard is light and very thin, yet feels solid.
If you like your keyboard angled, there are two feet on the bottom of the back of the keyboard which fold out and allow the keyboard to stand at a comfortable angle for typing. The two feet are the only part of this keyboard that doesn't seem real sturdy. But I prefer leaving them folded in, so the keyboard lays perfectly flat.
I really love the solar power feature. On other wireless keyboards, batteries always die at the worst time, when you're in the middle of something important and don't have any spare batteries handy. On the K750, the built-in solar panel keeps the internal battery charged, and doesn't need much light to do so.
The included USB receiver is extremely tiny; it sticks out only a few millimeters. It's Logitech's "unifying" receiver, and can simultaneously connect up to 6 compatible Logitech wireless devices. I have a Logitech wireless mouse and this keyboard, and both work great using the same receiver, so I'm only using one of the two USB ports on my Macbook Air.
You also get a USB extender thingy that's about the size of a flash drive, which I guess you'd use if your USB port is hard to reach. And you get a small microfiber cleaning cloth for wiping the dust off without scratching anything. The packaging is very protective, but also completely recyclable.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The keyboard periodically has moments where is will suddenly stop registering I am typing it take a few seconds to register each key pressed. Read morePublished 14 hours ago by eric
I love the keyboard itself but the solar is annoying. If you go on it at night it'll run out quickly and you'll have to put a light directly above it.Published 2 days ago by MMC
After a year and a half it stopped accepting a charge. My computer is in a basement family room with a 4'x5' window and two ceiling lights (each has 3 - 60 watt bulbs). Read morePublished 2 days ago by shirokuma
Product performed exactly as expected. Logitech has been making excellent keyboards for decades and this was no exception.Published 2 days ago by Stan Jones
It worked great while it lasted. The problem is it didn't last long... I went through 2 of them within a year. Both worked fine until one day it decided to quit all the sudden. Read morePublished 3 days ago by Amazon Customer
Full-size, wireless keyboard that a) never needs a charge or batteries b) looks good c) thin and portable enough to slip into a bag d) offers a solid typing experience. Read morePublished 3 days ago by Amazon Customer
This is my second K750. I purchased my first one over a year ago and it's been working great with no issues. Read morePublished 4 days ago by M. Brinton
I am so glad I purchased this keyboard for my Apple Macbook. It has never failed to recharge completely and has always worked no matter how long I am using it. Read morePublished 4 days ago by Amazon Customer