|Item model number||920-003884|
|Operating System||IPad® or iPhone® with iOS™ 4.0 or later, Mac OS® X 10.5 (Leopard) or later (Intel only)|
|Item Weight||13.1 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||12.25 x 6.65 x 1.46 inches|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||12.25 x 6.65 x 1.46 inches|
|Batteries||2 AA batteries required.|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Date First Available||June 10, 2012|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
4 Year Office Equipment Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty. Power surges covered from day one.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
Logitech Wireless Solar Kebyoard K760 for Mac/iPad/iPhone
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Charges itself with lamplight or sunlight, indoors or outdoors
- Fully charged, it works for at least three months—even in total darkness
- Easy-switching Bluetooth connection enables switching from Mac to iPad or iPhone as simple and easy as pushing a button
- Unique concave key design delivers fast, quiet typing, with more precision than your iPad or iPhone on-screen keyboard
- From the PVC-free construction to the fully recyclable box, designed to reduce its environmental footprint
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Logitech Wireless Solar Keyboard K760 for Mac, iPad and iPhone (920-003884)
From the Manufacturer
Logitech Wireless Solar Keyboard K760
The light-powered, go-anywhere keyboard for Mac, iPad and iPhone
With this light-powered wireless keyboard, you can type emails and navigate the web faster and easier on your favorite Apple devices—all without battery hassles. The keyboard is continually powered and charged by any light—even the one on your desk.
Wireless Solar Keyboard K760
Powered by any light—inside and out
- Powered by low light and lamp light, indoors and out
- Fully powered, you can type on it for at least three months—even in complete darkness
Easy-switch Bluetooth connection
Instantly switch from typing on your Mac to your iPad or iPhone—with one key press.
Compact style to match your Apple favorites
- Slim, minimalist design looks perfect with your Mac, iPad or iPhone
- Fits easily in your bag wherever you go with your Apple mobile devices
Mac keys in all the right places
You get a familiar layout with all the keys you expect—Command, Brightness, Eject keys and more.
- Unique Logitech concave key cap design for fast, quiet, more comfortable typing
- Makes typing on your iPad or iPhone more precise than using your on-screen keyboard
What's in the box
- User documentation
- 3 year limited hardware warranty
- Mac OS X 10.5 or later
- iPad or iPhone with iOS 4.0 or later
- Light source from sunlight and/or indoor lighting
- Internet connection (for software download)
Which Logitech Wireless Keyboard Is Right For You?
Wireless Solar Keyboard K760
|What Do You Get?|
Reliable wireless wherever you use your keyboard
Enhanced comfort and customizable control
A light-powered keyboard for Mac that charges itself whenever there’s light
A light-powered Bluetooth keyboard for Mac, iPad or iPhone that charges itself whenever there's light
Brilliant lighting, comfort and style
|Advanced Wireless:Fast, powerful 2.4 GHz connection|
Bluetooth wireless connection
|Unifying Receiver:Tiny wireless receiver stays in your notebook|
Full size with Mac layout
Compact size with Mac layout; no number pad
|Programmable F-Keys:Download additional software to change or define functions|
|Enhanced F-Keys: Give you additional functions on top of your F-keys|
|Launch Calculator Key|
|Launch E-Mail & Web Browser|
|Windows 7, Vista, or XP|
Mac OSX 10.5 or later
Mac OS X 10.5 or later
|iPad or iPhone with iOS 4.0 or later|
Check Out Other Logitech iPad/Tablet Accessories
No matter how or where you use your iPad or tablet, enjoy an enhanced experience with these great Logitech accessories. Learn more >
Logitech Ultrathin Keyboard Cover for iPad
Ultrathin aluminum screen cover that delivers stylish protection and a Bluetooth keyboard for iPad 2 and iPad (3rd generation). iPad not included.
Logitech Solar Keyboard Folio
Powered-by-light keyboard for iPad. The built-in Bluetooth keyboard works in any light—indoors and out. Protective folio provides hassle-free protection for the front and back of your iPad. Works with iPad 2 and iPad (3rd generation). iPad not included.
Logitech Tablet Keyboard for iPad
Keyboard-and-stand combo designed to travel easily, set up quickly and add convenience to all the places you use your iPad. It pairs easily with iPad, iPad 2, iPad (3rd generation), even iPhone or iPod touch over Bluetooth wireless, so you can use it within 30 feet of your iOS device.*
* Actual wireless range will vary with use, settings and environmental conditions.
Logitech Speaker Stand
Elevate your listening experience with all-in-one speaker, stand and charging station for iPad, iPad 2 and iPad (3rd generation). iPad not included.
Logitech Tablet Speaker for iPad
A clip-on speaker that attaches to iPad or other tablet and has an eight-hour* rechargeable battery. Works with iPad, iPad 2, iPad (3rd generation) and other tablets with 3.5 mm audio output. iPad/tablet not included.
* Actual battery life will vary with use, settings and environmental conditions. Rechargeable batteries have a limited number of charge cycles.
Brand NEW! Never used. Factory sealed retail box. UPC intact. We do our best to ship within one business day from the payment
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Ok, someone said Apple’s keyboard’s better. It may be--if buying batteries or having to keep it hooked in isn’t an issue. But it still types smooth and easy!!
One reviewer had trouble pairing it. Drat! That's a real bummer! I’ve had mine 4 years, and (fortunately I suppose) never had a problem pairing it with other devices back and forth, or with it un-pairing on shutdown. There have been occasions (maybe one every 2-3 months) where I did have to re-pair it by turning it off & on, hitting the button on the bottom and turning my laptop’s Bluetooth icon off and on.
4 years of Bread and Butter!!! Sleek, lightweight, portable, smooth keys, ENDLESS juice!! which also takes up LESS desk space! LOVE it!!
On Monday, the K760 was fine, typing along as usual. I've never worn out a keyboard. I've never had one fail. Had them chewed up by a parrot, but not fail spontaneously. On Tuesday, dead as a brick. No power light. No Caps Lock light. No nothing. Plenty of sunshine, plenty of ambient light. But dead. I have to assume that the solar battery (?) has spat the dummy.
Logitech phone support was useless, as anticipated. So I shall attempt to recycle this brick and go back to using my Apple keyboards with rechargeable batteries. What a disappointment.
With that rant being said, overall its a great little keyboard. Clean, looks nice, low-profile. I came from using a Logitech K750 which I was going to get again because I really liked it but once I discovered this one. I wanted to give this one a try cuz with the K750, it has a numeric keypad, which is nice but I rarely used it. I will say that the K750 didnt have that connecting and disconnecting issue. It was always connected and ready to use.
Just and FYI to any future buyers out there.
1. I have had it for over two months, and I used it massively. Not even the slightest sign of battery fatigue. These solar cells do their job even in the light of a 40 Watt bulb.
2. The quality of the keys themselves. The keys are good. There are keyboards with better keys (Logitech K750 for Windows and the old IBM PS2 come to mind - I have these two and I can vouch for them), but K760 is very close. You can speed touch-type, because the keys are well spaced in an island formation.
3. Very light. I carry it together with my Ativ in a brown envelope.
4. The Mac thing (dedicated Mac keys) is easy to solve: a remapping (free) program called SharpKeys. The only trouble is that I cannot find a good replacement for the BackDelete (inexistent in the hardware). But this is the only "nuisance" that this keyboard will give you.
I remapped the keys so that now I have them where good ole Windows intended them.
5. A very nice feature is the instantaneous switch between the three devices paired with the keyboard. I can jump between PCs and Android tablets in a split of a second. Sometimes even it is more comfortable to use it with my Android phone (the screen keyboard will probably never as good as the worst of the physical keyboards).
6. It is sturdy. I was clumsy and I let it fall, but nothing happened.
7. It is a looker. Logitech did an excellent job with this keyboard, not only for functionality (a solid 9.9 out of 10), but also for estetics.
8. A small complaint: gentlemen of Logitech, why did you not make a Windows counterpart? I am fully aware of the existence of K810, but that one has no solar cells! So I had to buy a K760.
If you are a Mac guy, you buy this keyboard and never look back at Apple Key. It shames my old Apple bluetooth keyboard. I have an old Mac Mini that I use as fileserver, it clicked immediately with my keyboard. Not to mention that it will work on the spot with your iPad and iPhone.
If you are a Windows/Android guy, like me, the keyboard is still worth buying.
Conclusion: a real piece of industrial art and an example of functionality.
Top reviews from other countries
the key combinations doesnt work sometimes ...
purchase only if you do too much of typing work on your Ipad ... otherwise this product is not required for Ipad ... you have to switch between IPad touchscreen and keyboard to complete your job