Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Logitech Wireless Speaker Adapter for Bluetooth Au..." and save 21% off the $39.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $4.99 shipping
+ Free Shipping
Logitech Wireless Speaker Adapter for Bluetooth Audio Devices
|Price:||$139.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Order it now.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Bluetooth connectivity: Stream your audio entertainment instantly from any Bluetooth smartphone
- Better sound without wires: Listen to movies, music and games through your good speakers from your iPhone, iPad.
- Keeps your mobile devices mobile: Get a reliable audio connection without having to dock your mobile device or wire it to your sound system
- Easy setup: Simply pair your Bluetooth smartphone or tablet to the adapter and you're ready to hear great music
- Works with your choice of speakers: Plug the adapter into virtually any pair of powered speakers,
- Also supports Android phone, tablet or almost any other Bluetooth device
- Listen to movies, music and games through your good speakers?from your iPhone, iPad, Android phone, tablet or almost any other Bluetooth device
- Plug the adapter into any A/V receiver or bookshelf system using standard RCA or 3.5 mm jacks
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
- Model Number: 980-000540
- Connectivity Technology: wireless
- Color: Black
- Item Package Quantity: 1
- Width: 6.5 inches
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Logitech Wireless Speaker Adapter for Bluetooth Audio Devices
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||LWOUTLET||Brightech||Hapurs||Perfect Life Ideas|
|Dimensions||6.5 inches x 9 inches x 2.75 inches||1.9 inches x 6.3 inches x 4 inches||1.1 inches x 3.5 inches x 2.7 inches||x x|
|Item Package Weight||0.85 pounds||0.24 pounds||0.45 pounds||0.2 pounds|
|Power Source||Information not provided||Information not provided||Information not provided||Battery|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
From the Manufacturer
| Wireless Speaker Adapter for Bluetooth audio devices |
|•||Streams audio from Bluetooth smartphones and tablets to your stereo or home theater speakers|
|•||Easy plug-and-play audio for PC, Mac and iPod/MP3 players|
|•||Great sound without wires|
|•||Connects easily to most powered speakers with RCA or 3.5 mm jack|
|•||Discreet, compact design|
|Logitech Wireless Speaker Adapter for Bluetooth audio devices |
Now you can listen to all the music, movies and games on your iPhone, iPad or Android phone the way they were meant to be heard—in full, detailed sound through your home speakers. Just plug this sleek little adapter into your powered speakers or home theater system. It's that easy to turn your speakers into a wireless sound system for your Bluetooth-enabled smartphone or tablet.
|What's in the box? ||Works with |
Logitech Wireless Speaker Adapter
for Bluetooth audio devices
|Device compatibility||Bluetooth smartphones and tablets|
|Streams audio from compatible devices to external speakers|
|Simple setup of audio devices|
|Connects to almost any speakers that use a RCA or 3.5 mm jack|
|Compact, discreet design|
|What you need|
|Bluetooth-capable smartphone or tablet including iPad, iPhone and iPod touch|
|Powered stereo speakers with RCA or 3.5 mm inputs|
Top Customer Reviews
After you pair each of your devices that first time (using the button on the adapter), then all you need to do is connect to it from whichever device you want to play audio from (it does not require you to have to go press the button on the adapter again, at least not with my devices). You cannot play from more than one device at the same time... you just have to make sure the previous device is "disconnected" before you try to connect a new one. So, for example, here's a typical switch device routine:
1. I hit "connect (to logitech adapter)" in bluetooth settings on my android phone and I play music from the phone.
2. If I want to start playing from another device instead, I hit "disconnect (from logitech adapter)" on my phone.
3. Then I go to "connect (to logitech adapter)" on my Touchpad and start playing music.
The previous device will not auto-disconnect itself when you go to try and connect a new one... it will simply not connect. But the good part is that you don't have to go press the button on the adapter manually. Everything as far as connecting and reconnecting is done from your devices.
Overall, this is a great adapter, especially at a price under $40.
The range is very good, good enough for my needs. I can get about 25 feet away from the device before it even hints at dropping the signal, and that include one wall between the adapter and my iPhone AND if I stand directly between the two.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
It pairs well to my audio receiver which is about 10 feet away. Ever since I updated to Windows 10 it seems to work even better. Read morePublished 13 days ago by G. Lee
Works fine, but compared to connecting my device(s) via a direct audio jack the volume of sound drops dramatically and have to set my device and/or speakers to much higher levels. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Jacqueline L.
this has to be one of my favorite purchases ever!!! works perfectly..........Published 1 month ago by Dans Revenge
You’ll be Pumping Up the Jam on your old Pioneer receiver in no time with this super handy Bluetooth module thingy. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Partyneverdies
I don't think the technology is there yet in terms of bluetooth range. Doesn't seem to recognize my device as it stated it should. Read morePublished 1 month ago by itdatboi