Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Logitech M570 Wireless Trackball, Computer Wireles..." and save 63% off the $59.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Logitech M570 Wireless Trackball, Computer Wireless Mouse, Long Range Wireless Mouse
|Price:||$27.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Trackball comfort: Sculpted shape supports your hand and stays in one place—move the cursor without moving your arm
- Work and play anywhere: Get smooth, precise cursor control wherever you use your trackball—your desk, couch, even your bed
- Logitech Unifying receiver: Connect up to six Unifying compatible devices with one tiny wireless receiver that stays in your laptop
- Long battery life: Go for up to 18 months without changing the included AA battery* (*Battery life may vary based on user and computing conditions)
- For Windows or Mac OS: Robust 2.4 GHz wireless connection lets you control your laptop, desktop computer or home theater PC wirelessly from up to 30 ft. away** (** Actual wireless range will vary with use, settings and environmental conditions) Please refer the User Manual before use.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Compare to similar items
This item Logitech M570 Wireless Trackball, Computer Wireless Mouse, Long Range Wireless Mouse
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Hardware Connectivity||Radio Frequency||USB||USB||USB||USB 3.0, Radio Frequency||USB 2.0|
|Item Dimensions||1.77 x 5.71 x 3.74 in||3.73 x 4.9 x 1.88 in||6 x 2 x 8 in||7 x 2 x 6 in||4.92 x 6.02 x 2.76 in||6 x 7.9 x 1.7 in|
|Item Weight||5.01 ounces||7.04 ounces||0.65 lb||0.6 lb||1.35 lbs||7.05 ounces|
|Movement Detection||Laser||trackball, optical||trackball, optical||Trackball||Trackball||Optical|
|Sensor Technology||Trackball||Trackball, Optical||Trackball, Optical||Trackball||Trackball||Trackball, Optical|
Your coffee table. Your favorite chair. Your comfy bed. Now there's no limit to where you can get precise cursor control. This hand-friendly wireless trackball lets you work and play wherever you want. No mouse to move around. No tricky keypad leaving your hand feeling cramped. Just roll the ball with your thumb and click. Precision never felt so comfortable. Thumb-operated trackball and laser sensor for smooth, precise cursor control. Works anywhere you do—even your sofa. Powerful 30 ft. wireless range with tiny leave-in Logitech Unifying receiver. It has up to 18 months of power on a single AA battery. Scroll wheel and Back/Forward buttons for easy document and web page navigation. Enhanced comfort—refines the time-tested shape of the popular Logitech Trackman Wheel.
From the Manufacturer
- Thumb-operated trackball and laser sensor for smooth, precise cursor control
- Works anywhere you do—even your sofa
- Powerful 30 ft. wireless range** with tiny leave-in Logitech Unifying receiver
- Up to 18 months of power on a single AA battery*
- Scroll wheel and Back/Forward buttons for easy document and web page navigation
- Enhanced comfort—refines the time-tested shape of the popular Logitech Trackman Wheel
** Actual wireless range will vary with use, settings and environmental conditions.
*** Logitech SetPoint™ software is required for initial setup and is available at logitech.com/downloads.
Logitech Wireless Trackball M570
A different kind of comfort and control
Your coffee table. Your favorite chair. Your comfy bed. Now there's no limit to where you can get precise cursor control. This hand-friendly wireless trackball lets you work and play wherever you want. No mouse to move around. No tricky keypad leaving your hand feeling cramped. Just roll the ball with your thumb and click. Precision never felt so comfortable.Download Spec Sheet
- Thumb-controlled trackball stays in one place
- No need to slide around a mouse or move your arm to move your cursor
- Sculpted shape supports your hand for comfortable control all day long
Plug-and-forget Unifying receiver
- Wireless receiver is so tiny it can stay in your laptop
- Add five more Unifying-compatible devices like a wireless keyboard without multiple receivers filling up your USB ports
Power to spare
- Go for up to 18 months without a battery change
- Uses just one AA battery (included)
- Battery indicator light eliminates surprises
Work and play anywhere
- Get precise cursor control wherever you want to use your trackball
- Works on hard tables, comfy sofas, even your leg
- Compact footprint—great for tight work spaces with limited room to use a mouse
- Advanced Logitech 2.4 GHz for fast data transmission with virtually no delays or dropouts.
- Control your laptop, desktop computer or home theater PC from up to 30 ft. away**
- Back/Forward buttons: Flip fast through documents, web pages and home theater PC menus
- Scroll wheel: Spin through long documents and web pages
- Programmable buttons: Customize them to help you do common tasks with one touch***
Works with:Windows-based PC:
Which Logitech Trackball Mouse Is Right For You?
|What Do You Get?|
|Wireless: The higher the signal strength, the more reliable the connection|| |
Up to 6 ft. wireless range**
Up to 30 ft. wireless range**
|Unifying Receiver: Tiny wireless receiver stays in your laptop and connects multiple Unifying-compatible devices|
|Rubber Side Grips|
|Customizable Buttons for one-touch zoom and more|
|Back/Forward Buttons for quick web page navigation|
|Windows XP, 7, Vista|
Top customer reviews
1. To make it 10x more ergonomic, place a wedge with a 30 degree incline under it to make it the most natural wrist angle and keep you from resting any weight on the nerves in your wrist. Experiment with different angles to find the best for you personally. I trimmed a chunk of stiff foam from some laptop packaging material, see the attached photos. This has been a HUGE benefit for my wrists and in combination with other ergonomic tweaks to my setup and regular stretching and soft tissue work has left me pain-free for some time now.
2. You'll need to clean the dust and lint from the rollers and optical sensor under the ball once a week, it takes seconds but will keep the trackball nice and responsive.
So I was using other mice with USB connection before I bought this.
It was good in the beginning. After while, I started experiencing pointer freeze ALL THE TIME. It seems to reconnect periodically only when I don't need it. Then it disconnects when I need it the most. I'm still going back and forth to wired mice because of this.
At least I found a temporary solution, to flip the unit and turning off and on the switch. It works but is it something that Logitech expect all user to do? I don't know there maybe a way to fix this that I don't know yet. If somebody has a suggestion, I'll listen.
This was a HUGE disappointment.
I decided to stop using it. Not worth the hustle. I started using since 8-31-16, the battery provided by Logitech is still new, 27 days old to be precise. I even tried another battery but the result was the same.
It's a piece of junk, I downgraded it to one star.
After doing some research, I decided to try a M570.
I like the design of the M570 because it lets my hand rest on it instead of having to hold onto it. Because my hand lays flat, I don't get the hand pain that I used to get and I actually noticed an improvement almost the same day I started using it.
To be honest, it took me about a week of regular use before I stopped trying to drag it across my desk, but now I can do everything from search the web, to playing first-person-shooter games without even thinking about what device I'm using.
The reason I'm on my third M570 is because I had one for work and one for home and I recently changed jobs, so I don't need one at work. So my girlfriend got my second one. Recently the one I'd had the longest started clicking strangely and, I believe, it was because it was just worn out. Without even thinking about it, I ran to the store to pick up another one.
If you're looking to save your hands, or even if you just have limited desk space, the M570 is, in my opinion, a nearly perfect solution.
Update - Here's my video review: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hIr3FYsyC0c
The primary one was the lack of fine control with such a small thumb ball - regardless of the settings in Windows 10 and the Logitech SetPoint tool, the fine control was lacking - I just could not get the ball to track while I was in a couple Development Environments.
The next issue I had was how sticky the ball traveled within the socket - I have used many trackballs in my career and have found that if they start a little rough to move (as in if you try to spin/roll the ball and it is sticky) then as things get older they get worse and will not clean to make them move easier.
Finally - The trackball just felt cheaper than normal Logitech products, the micro switches under the buttons just did not feel as good as my Performance MX Optical mouse (from Logitech).
Just was disappointed - I returned the trackball.
If it they had sizes, I would totally buy it again but it comes in one size and therefore won't work if you have large hands.