Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Logitech Z333 2.1 Speakers – Easy-access Volume Control, Headphone Jack – PC, Mobile Device, TV, DVD/Blueray Player, and Game Console Compatible
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 80 watts peak power (40W RMS): Crank up the volume with powerful, clear, room-filling sound.
- Front-facing subwoofer: 5" driver adds deep, intense bass to your music, movies and games.
- Convenient wired control pod: Easily access volume and power, plus a headphone jack for private listening.
- Adjustable bass control: Quickly boost the bass with a turn of the on-subwoofer control knob.
- Plug and play connection to multiple devices: 3.5mm and RCA inputs for simple wired connection to your TV, computer, tablet, game console and more
- Works with computer running on any major operating system (Windows, Mac, Chromebooks), smartphones, tablets, televisions, MP3 players, DVD / Blue-ray players, and game consoles such as PlayStation 3, Xbox 360
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Experience your movies, games and shows like never before. Z333 brings powerful sound to any room with a simple plug-and-play connection to your computer, TV, tablet, smartphone or game console.
80 watts peak power*
Crank up the sound with powerfully clear, crisp and balanced acoustics.
*40 watt RMS
Deep, adjustable bass
The front-facing subwoofer with 5-inch driver produces rich, booming low end. Boost or lower the bass to your taste with a turn of the control knob on the back of the speaker.
Convenient control pod
Easily access essential speaker controls like power, volume and a headphone jack using the wired control pod.
Connects to multiple devices
Unleash room-filling sound from your computer, tablet, smartphone, game console or TV using the 3.5 millimeter and RCA inputs.
Audio with 3.5 millimeter or RCA output including:
- Computer running on any major operating system (Windows, Mac, Chromebook)
- MP3 players
- DVD / Blue-ray players
- Game consoles
What’s in the box
- Right satellite
- Left satellite
- Control pod
- User documentation
|Logitech Multimedia Speakers Z213||Logitech Multimedia Speakers Z313||Logitech Multimedia Speakers Z333||Logitech Speaker System Z523||Logitech Speaker System Z623|
|Highlight||Rich bass and stereo sound in a compact design||Big, balanced sound in a sleek, compact design||Powerful sound with deep adjustable bass||Powerful 360-degree sound with deep bass||Room-filling THX-certified audio|
|Total RMS power||7 watts||25 watts||40 watts||40 watts||200 watts|
|Peak power||14 watts||50 watts||80 watts||80 watts||400 watts|
|THX-certified for theater-quality sound||-||-||-||-||✓|
|Inputs for computer, music, movie and game devices||1||1||2||3||3|
|Ported subwoofer for deep bass||4-inch driver||4-inch driver||5-inch driver||4-inch driver||7-inch driver|
|Type of control||Wired control pod||Wired control pod||Wired control pod||On-speaker||On-speaker|
|Functions controlled||Volume, bass, power||Volume, power||Volume, bass, power||Volume, bass, power||Volume, bass|
Compare to similar items
This item Logitech Z333 2.1 Speakers – Easy-access Volume Control, Headphone Jack – PC, Mobile Device, TV, DVD/Blueray Player, and Game Console Compatible
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||9.25 x 13.78 x 8.54 in||6.5 x 13 x 9.25 in||11.87 x 17.31 x 12.25 in||11.5 x 12 x 9.5 in||9.87 x 9.37 x 9.75 in||9.25 x 13.12 x 11.37 in|
|Item Weight||9.8 lbs||7.1 lbs||18.35 lbs||9 lbs||7.8 lbs||9.9 lbs|
Logitech Multimedia Speakers z333 deliver 80 watts peak power with a deep bass response adding intensity to your music, movies and games
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1) Yes, the cords to the speakers along with the auxiliary cable are short. The cords to the speaker are maybe four feet (which suffice) and the auxiliary cord is about the same length as well (which is a problem). The auxiliary cord comes from the woofer, not the actual speaker like other sound systems. So with the woofer on the ground, the auxiliary cord barely extends to reach my laptop on my desk. I guess you can always buy an extension for that.
2) The sound is very well balanced. Everything is crystal clear and there is very little distortion even at high volume
3) I say this next piece with caution. No, the bass is not super strong. Though in my opinion, the bass should never overpower the treble which is the sad case of most music nowadays. Everyone wants to blow their eardrums out it seems. My insignia $30 speakers had a more powerful base that could shake my whole bedroom. This bass doesn't really compete. BUT, I think it is perfect for balancing the music by not being too powerful. I have mine turned all the way up and it is perfect for my use.
4) Being 80W, you won't blow them. And they can get very very loud.
5) They look sleek, and they are durable. They look more expensive than they are, having a wood finish to them and not being plastic like other speakers in this price range.
6) The volume control is a separate knob that can fit in the palm of your hand. It is heavy and will not fall off your desk, which was my initial concern before I bought this.
7) Someone said there was considerable feedback and white noise. Watch my video; I do not have that with mine... maybe his were faulty?
I hope this review helps. These speakers are probably towards the higher end of quality and build for their price range. I took a video playing different types of music. Yes, I do know that the iPhone microphone cannot pick up every little detail but at least you can get somewhat of an idea of what they are like. Sorry the video cuts out at the end, I ran out of memory :/
I specifically got speakers with Bluetooth so my girlfriend and I could pair our phones and jam out. Once the phones are paired with the speakers you don't have to push any buttons on the speakers or volume controller to repair and play music off your phone. All I do is go to the Bluetooth settings in my phone and reconnect it and I'm able to play my music through the speakers again within a few seconds.
The bass response is perfect for an office or small room. Not overwhelming, but certainly not weak either. Having a separate control for bass is an excellent feature to have. I haven't even turned the volume all the way up yet and they really get quite loud!
The wired volume knob is very cool. It has a nice smooth turn and gives the feel of an actual stereo system. Another great feature is that the power switch is built into the control knob. So you don't have reach behind the subwoofer every time you turn them on or off, as is the case with a lot of other speakers. Some people have complained that the volume knob doesn't control the level when headphones are plugged in (it just passes through with the source volume). I don't see that as an issue, but actually as a plus. When using the headphone jack, turn the volume knob down. Then if the cord is accidentally pulled out, you won't blast yourself (or say, anyone sleeping nearby) with loud volume.
It's not entirely clear from the pics here, but the 3.5mm "aux" input is actually a dedicated wire that comes from the back of the sub alongside the wire for the control knob. Some of the wires could be a bit longer, but certainly seem adequate for normal use. These speakers don't have Bluetooth capability on their own, but I plan to get a receiver to use with the RCA input. Then these excellent speakers will essentially be made perfect. 9.5/10, Would absolutely recommend! You would be hard pressed to find better speakers at this price!