From the Manufacturer
Logitech Wireless Combo MK520
A Sleek Set For Comfortable Control
With a roomy full-size keyboard, contoured invisible optical mouse, and a single wireless receiver that connects them both to your computer, you've got convenience and control comfortably at your fingertips.
- Quiet and comfortable full-size keyboard
- Precision mouse with soft rubber grips
- Extended battery life
- Powerful 2.4 GHz wireless connection with one tiny Unifying receiver
- One-touch audio control keys
- Works with Windows 8, Windows RT, Windows 7, Windows XP, and Windows Vista
- Full-size keyboard with palm rest for comfortable typing
- Concave keys with softly rounded edges let your fingertips glide from key to key and barely make a sound
- Contoured full-size mouse with soft rubber side grips
- Smooth, accurate cursor control on just about any surface2
2. The invisible optical sensor does not work on glass or mirrors.
With up to three years of battery life for the keyboard and eighteen months for the mouse, you hardly ever have to change batteries. 1
1. Keyboard battery life calculation based on an estimated two million keystrokes/year in an office environment. User experience may vary. Mouse battery life may vary based on user and computing conditions.
Plug It. Forget It. Add To It.
- One tiny Unifying receiver connects the keyboard, mouse, and other compatible Logitech devices like a number pad
- No need to tie up your USB ports with multiple receivers
- Stays in your computer so your keyboard and mouse are always ready to use
To learn more about the Logitech Unifying receiver, click here >
Reliably Robust Connections
- Logitech Advanced 2.4 GHz wireless for powerful connectivity with virtually no delays or dropouts
- 128-bit AES keyboard encryption—one of the highest levels of security available
One-Touch Media Keys
Change volume, mute, or skip to the next song instantly - without using your mouse.
What's In The Box?
- Logitech Unifying receiver
- 3 AA alkaline batteries (pre-installed)
- User documentation
- Windows 8, Windows RT, Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista
- USB port
- Internet connection
|Which Logitech Keyboard and Mouse Combo Is Right For You?|
|Wireless Protocol & Security||Advanced 2.4 GHz 128-Bit AES Encryption||Advanced 2.4 GHz 128-Bit AES Encryption||Advanced 2.4 GHz 128-Bit AES Encryption||Advanced 2.4 GHz 128-Bit AES Encryption||Advanced 2.4 GHz 128-Bit AES Encryption|
|Palm Rest||Integrated||Integrated Cushion||Integrated Cushion|
|Battery Level Indicator||(on LCD)|
|Battery Life (Maximum)||24 months1||2 years1||3 years1||3 years1||3 years1|
|Operational and Navigational Controls|
|Launch Web Browser|
|Launch IM / VOIP|
|On / Off Switch|
|Battery Level Indicator|
|Battery Life (Maximum)||5 months1||1 year1||18 months1||2 years1||3 years1|
|Windows 7, Windows Vista, and Windows XP, Windows 83|
3. Older keyboard and mouse combo models listed in above chart have only basic functionality on Windows RT. Software and app support aren’t available for this platform. Older keyboard and mouse combo models listed in above chart will provide basic navigation in Windows 8 style UI. Features programmed in Logitech SetPoint software may not function in this mode.