Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
LogitechMk520 Wireless Keyboard/ Mouse Combo
|Price:||$30.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
|You Save:||$2.45 (7%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Quiet and comfortable full-size keyboard. Compatible with: Windows 10 or later, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Chrome OS
- Precision mouse with soft rubber grips
- The tiny wireless receiver stays in your laptop and connects both the keyboard and mouse.
- Advanced 2.4 GHz wireless: Work and play in more places-like your comfy couch. Long-range wireless connection virtually eliminates delays, drops, and interference.
- Adjustable tilt legs: Extend the folding legs to increase the keyboard tilt to 8 degrees.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
Logitech Wireless Combo MK520
A Sleek Set For Comfortable Control
With a roomy full-size keyboard, contoured invisible optical mouse, and a single wireless receiver that connects them both to your computer, you've got convenience and control comfortably at your fingertips.
- Quiet and comfortable full-size keyboard
- Precision mouse with soft rubber grips
- Extended battery life
- Powerful 2.4 GHz wireless connection with one tiny Unifying receiver
- One-touch audio control keys
- Works with Windows 8, Windows RT, Windows 7, Windows XP, and Windows Vista
- Full-size keyboard with palm rest for comfortable typing
- Concave keys with softly rounded edges let your fingertips glide from key to key and barely make a sound
- Contoured full-size mouse with soft rubber side grips
- Smooth, accurate cursor control on just about any surface2
2. The invisible optical sensor does not work on glass or mirrors.
With up to three years of battery life for the keyboard and eighteen months for the mouse, you hardly ever have to change batteries. 1
1. Keyboard battery life calculation based on an estimated two million keystrokes/year in an office environment. User experience may vary. Mouse battery life may vary based on user and computing conditions.
Plug It. Forget It. Add To It.
- One tiny Unifying receiver connects the keyboard, mouse, and other compatible Logitech devices like a number pad
- No need to tie up your USB ports with multiple receivers
- Stays in your computer so your keyboard and mouse are always ready to use
To learn more about the Logitech Unifying receiver, click here >
Reliably Robust Connections
- Logitech Advanced 2.4 GHz wireless for powerful connectivity with virtually no delays or dropouts
- 128-bit AES keyboard encryption—one of the highest levels of security available
One-Touch Media Keys
Change volume, mute, or skip to the next song instantly - without using your mouse.
What's In The Box?
- Logitech Unifying receiver
- 3 AA alkaline batteries (pre-installed)
- User documentation
- Windows 8, Windows RT, Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista
- USB port
- Internet connection
|Which Logitech Keyboard and Mouse Combo Is Right For You?|
|Wireless Protocol & Security||Advanced 2.4 GHz 128-Bit AES Encryption||Advanced 2.4 GHz 128-Bit AES Encryption||Advanced 2.4 GHz 128-Bit AES Encryption||Advanced 2.4 GHz 128-Bit AES Encryption||Advanced 2.4 GHz 128-Bit AES Encryption|
|Palm Rest||Integrated||Integrated Cushion||Integrated Cushion|
|Battery Level Indicator||(on LCD)|
|Battery Life (Maximum)||24 months1||2 years1||3 years1||3 years1||3 years1|
|Operational and Navigational Controls|
|Launch Web Browser|
|Launch IM / VOIP|
|On / Off Switch|
|Battery Level Indicator|
|Battery Life (Maximum)||5 months1||1 year1||18 months1||2 years1||3 years1|
|Windows 7, Windows Vista, and Windows XP, Windows 83|
3. Older keyboard and mouse combo models listed in above chart have only basic functionality on Windows RT. Software and app support aren’t available for this platform. Older keyboard and mouse combo models listed in above chart will provide basic navigation in Windows 8 style UI. Features programmed in Logitech SetPoint software may not function in this mode.
Top Customer Reviews
PACKAGING/OVERALL EXTERIOR DESIGN: The package comes with a wireless keyboard, wireless mouse, receiver, and female USB cord. I immediately impressed by the small size of the USB receiver; compared to my wireless Logitech G7 receiver, this thing is microscopic! The keyboard itself is black, with a clear transparent plastic frame overlaid on top with a slight bit of overhang. It's a nice clean design, and reminds me of some of the "floating glass" frames of certain Sony Bravia TV models. The transparent plastic also has a functional purpose, in addition to being aesthetically pleasing- it makes the keyboard spill resistant. The mouse is a pretty standard design, and fits my palm nicely and comfortably. Nothing extraordinary about the mouse.
FUNCTIONAL USAGE: As soon as I plugged the receiver into the USB jack, Windows XP automatically installed the drivers and I was up and running in a few seconds. The keyboard types smoothly, and there's very little clicking to be heard. The keys are comfortable to depress, and the built in wrist rest makes typing over long durations quite comfortable. I tested the wireless keyboard and mouse about 10 feet away from the receiver without problems. Curious, I decided to try the combination in a gaming situation, where I output Bad Company 2 from my PC to 42" TV, and played on my couch using the wireless keyboard and mouse. The keyboard worked well, but the mouse is clearly not a gaming mouse. There was considerable lag, and movements were imprecise. So the mouse is not optimized for gaming!Read more ›
Around 2 weeks ago, the mouse started to malfunction. Every time I would click once, it would double click. I thought the best remedy would be to contact Logitech support and start a warranty claim. The rep was nice, and he offered to send out another mouse as long as I can email him an invoice.
I emailed him the invoice from Amazon and they replied back that any items purchased from Amazon Marketplace would not be eligible for any sort or warranty. Nowhere in the warranty papers that were included in the box did it say that the warranty would not cover Amazon Marketplace purchases, nor did it say that anywhere on their website. When I emailed Logitech with their warranty information that was included with the purchase, they just stopped replying to my emails.
My suggestion is to purchase a different brand keyboard/mouse, as if something will happen to your keyboard/mouse, Logitech will find all sorts of excuses not to warranty their item.
This set includes the MK520 wireless keyboard and wireless mouse. I must admit to have cheated a bit here as I have been using this particular mouse on a lap top for some time now and have been delighted with it.
This is a basic keyboard and basic mouse. Now both are rather personal items and each person will have there own likes and dislikes when it comes to a product such as this. This is about the fifth Logitech keyboard I have owned so I was an am quite use to it. (The demise of the others is a long sad story).
Installation of this keyboard and mouse was a snap and took me all of fifteen minutes; and it must be remembered that I am a complexly inept as such things. Batteries are already installed in both items and basically all you have to do is plug the small receiver into the USB jack, and after my Windows XP did it's installation thing, I was ready go to...it could not have been simpler. I did not use, or have a need to use the cord that you can use on your USB as it simply was not needed with my particular set up.
The keyboard is quite attractive; black in color with an almost glasslike finish around the keys. It is smooth and extremely quiet. It features the standard keys; both alphabetical and the number keyboard to the right side. It also has a row of quick start keys at the top, most of which I have absolutely no use for but can see where others would find them useful.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
We always buy this brand of wireless keyboards at work, so i decided to buy it for myself, and so far its been working perfectly. Read morePublished 23 minutes ago by Morgan
The product advertisement is misleading/false... advertised as MK520 with 'Laser' mouse but actually ships with mouse M310 'Optical' mousePublished 19 hours ago by Naftali Klein
Beware using these wireless combos, Very flaky and not reliable. Having severe lag issues with Win 7 Pro with all updates. Have tried on various machines with same issue.Published 20 hours ago by Warren Sumner
Good. Works as advertised. The keys are kind of tough to press but otherwise good.Published 1 day ago by JP B.
Sometimes I experience input lag with first few typing, but it works well when you type continuously.Published 1 day ago by yifan gan
The lag on both the keyboard and mouse are terrible. Spend a little more and get the k800.Published 1 day ago by Dawn