Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.95 shipping
+ $3.99 shipping
+ $3.99 shipping
Lola Loves Stories (Lola Reads) Paperback – Picture Book, July 1, 2010
Inspire a love of reading with Amazon Book Box for Kids
Discover delightful children's books with Amazon Book Box, a subscription that delivers new books every 1, 2, or 3 months — new Amazon Book Box Prime customers receive 15% off your first box. Sign up now
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
From the Publisher
Grrr! I’m a Tiger!
Lola and her daddy read a story about a tiger, and the next day, Lola pretends she is one! With the help of an adult, make your own tiger mask.
- 1 paper plate
- a piece of elastic
- 3 pipe cleaners
- black and orange paper, markers, or crayons
- Color your plate orange or glue on a piece of orange paper. Ask an adult to help you cut out holes for the eyes. Draw on stripes or glue on strips of black construction paper.
- Twist together three pipe cleaners in the middle and glue them to the center of your mask. Have an adult help you cut out a triangle of black paper for the nose. Glue this triangle over the pipe cleaners. Now your tiger has a nose and whiskers! Cut out two circles of orange paper for the ears. Glue those to the top of your mask.
- Finally, ask an adult to punch a hole on either side of the mask. Then loop one piece of elastic through each hole and tie on either end.
About the Author
- Lexile measure : AD580L
- Item Weight : 5.6 ounces
- Paperback : 28 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1580892590
- ISBN-13 : 978-1580892599
- Dimensions : 8.44 x 0.16 x 9.63 inches
- Reading level : Baby - 3 years
- Publisher : Charlesbridge; Illustrated edition (July 1, 2010)
- Language: : English
- Best Sellers Rank: #35,365 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer Reviews: